Another Open Server Weekend, January 24th-26th!

Started by Ellowee, 2013 Dec 07, 13:07:13

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Tekner

Quote from: phirenor on 2014 Jan 10, 00:14:28
Oh you guys, stop being serious now xD
I'm confused too - what are you talking about? Just give us a straight answer, please.

Dashieisbestpony

Tekner, your a programmer, so you would know, have you guys who make the game added anything?  o.O
Oof it's been too long

Tekner

Quote from: Dashieisbestpony on 2014 Jan 10, 19:35:53
Tekner, your a programmer, so you would know, have you guys who make the game added anything?  o.O
Of course we've added stuff, haha. We're always making progress. Phirenor said that Elowee even fooled the team leads, though.
He's probably just yanking our chains (though I still have no idea what he's talking about o.O.)

Ramisha

Just a question... I really wanna know... Are there any new mane styles?  :s if there are that's the thing I'm gonna be most hyped up for.

McSleuthburger

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Jan 11, 06:13:50
Just a question... I really wanna know... Are there any new mane styles?  :s if there are that's the thing I'm gonna be most hyped up for.

new manes and tails  ;)
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Ramisha

O: YES!   :D Rarity would be proud with you guys

FanofRainbowDash

Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2014 Jan 11, 10:19:10
Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Jan 11, 06:13:50

new manes and tails  ;)

SkyDream

Amazing and phenomenal!

I have only one question, if I may.

Are the client controls configurable yet, to the point where WASD won't be used for movement? 

McSleuthburger

Quote from: SkyDream on 2014 Jan 11, 12:23:11
Are the client controls configurable yet, to the point where WASD won't be used for movement? 

I know that is planned though I dont think you can change them yet
Ye-olde ex mod

sammym07

OOHOOHOOH!!! I have a question too! (But I think its classified, if u know wut i mean..X3) Will the Princesses abandoned castle ruins be there? I mean...if its not...will the team be adding it in?

I can't turn this around
I keep running into walls that I can't break down
I said I just wander around
With my eyes wide shut because of you

McSleuthburger

Ye-olde ex mod

Pipkin

Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2014 Jan 11, 12:44:21

Looking in the settings.cfg file I for some reason still have I can see I changed my movement keys to the arrow keys last time the servers opened.  Unless i'm grossly mistaken by the commands I see, such as "forwardkeybbutton = UpArrow" and "backwardkeybbutton = DownArrow" I think they are already configurable, but who knows, I may be wrong  X3

Night Pony

Quote from: sammym07 on 2014 Jan 11, 14:12:17
OOHOOHOOH!!! I have a question too! (But I think its classified, if u know wut i mean..X3) Will the Princesses abandoned castle ruins be there? I mean...if its not...will the team be adding it in?

They were there in the last test.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Tekner

That's been a feature for a while now.

McSleuthburger

Quote from: Tekner on 2014 Jan 11, 18:54:18

That's been a feature for a while now.

eh I always preferred WASD
Ye-olde ex mod

sammym07

THE CASTLE RUINS WERE THERE IN THE LAST TEST OMGOMGOMG YESH! But this will be my first time playing it, so, YAYY! And I do prefer WASD as well. :P

I can't turn this around
I keep running into walls that I can't break down
I said I just wander around
With my eyes wide shut because of you

tsaukpaetra

Neat. Are we going to have a torrent for this so the server isn't overloaded with download requests?  ;)

Pipkin

it most likely won't be uploaded as a torrent.  It'll probably be uploaded on a site like it was last time.

FanofRainbowDash

It was a nightmare last time for me.  :I I was installing the software to run it at 7:00 and I started playing it at midnight! That took a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time. Hope it's not a nightmare this time.

Pipkin

Yeah, the demand was pretty high when the download first came out....alot of people had a long wait time, both downloading and connecting to the servers(I luckily was the 3rd or 4th one in the server  X3)...it sounds as though they have made steps to try and lessen the complications seen last time, but it's hard to tell what will happen before it does....

Go Up