Zaner-Boy

Zaner slowly raises his hoof.

Teal Turken

Nostro spots Zaner's hoof.
"You would like to try?"

Zaner-Boy

"Um, yeah..." he says quietly.

Teal Turken

"Come on up"Nostro calls out placing the skeleton on a stand.
Got his attention now don't I? Nostro thinks to himself.

PrincessButton

((hai guise.! Lol Pinkie is in biology too))
Pinkie Pie sits at her desk in the back of the class noming some bubble gum happily.
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Zaner-Boy

Zaner walks up to the front. He grabs the skeletons leg, twists it, and breaks it over his knee, all in one swift motion.

Teal Turken

Nostro watches Zaner's quick execution of the attack.
"Very well executed"

Rumor

Rumor moved his desk from Pinkie Pie's,a little frightened.

Zaner-Boy

"Um, thanks..." Zaner heads back to his seat. I better practice that...

Teal Turken

"Pinkie Pie, would you like to come up here and try this?" Nostro says seeing her chewing gum.

Rumor

''I'll try it!''Rumor Zoom's up to the Front,Faster than Pinkie Pie.

Teal Turken

Nostro reassembles the skeleton again.
"Go ahead"

Crescendo

Crescendo wakes up from her snooze and looks around the class confused. She passes a note to Pinkie that says "What are we doing?"

Rumor

Rumor Grab's the Skeleton's Head,and Hoof's it in the face,until it's completly destroyed.''How was that?''

PrincessButton

Pinkie Pie's mind drifts back to the classroom when Crescendo hands her the note. "Oh yes please I wanna try!!" She jumps up and prances to the front of the class. She passes a not back to the pony beside her, (Breaking stuff in biology.!!)
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Haned tom.

Hope thinks (am I in the right school?)
In life there is no good or evil. There is only opinions and business.

Teal Turken

2012 Apr 09, 19:14:24 #136 Last Edit: 2012 Apr 09, 19:16:17 by Turken
Nostro looks at Rumor with slight dissatisfaction.
"Well for one, your tactic simply involved a brutish beating to the skull until death. This is easily countered by striking the attackers' chin" He turned to the skeleton.
"Following that with a kick will throw the attacker off there hooves also forcing the oxygen out of there lungs causing them to gasp for air. With the lack of oxygen the brain will go into a state of panic and blood flow will increase, causing the pony to make careless actions"

Crescendo

Crescendo flinched at the sound of bones breaking before reading Pinkie's note and tossing it away. She thinks "Why is this teacher trying to teach us how to BREAK other ponies!?"

Rumor

2012 Apr 09, 19:16:56 #138 Last Edit: 2012 Apr 09, 19:21:13 by Rumor
Rumor Smile's Evily,and dance's on the Fake skeleton.''Haha!''Everypony can hear sickening crack's from the fake skeleton.''Danceing on Bones!''

Teal Turken

"With that in mind..." Nostro says whilst beginning to write something on the chalk board.
"If the brain does not receive enough oxygen it sends emergency impulses throughout the body. These impulses work like an adrenalin shot, making the body faster, stronger, and more aware"

Go Up