What's your special talent?

Started by Holly Dash, 2012 May 10, 18:04:54

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Wandering Magus

engineering, understanding complex systems, or something of the sort, although I must admit I do enjoy poetry and arts.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

LaptopCommandStation

I wonder what the cutiemark for steering wheel drumming would look like... ovO

Flinckie

I can juggle with four balls. But that's more of a skill, not a talent. Still, juggling is fun.
Somewhat a musician.

ChocolateRain

I'd say software development... So I think my cutiemark would be something like that:

Spoiler: show

This is just a quick sketch done via pony creator + gimp...

[spoiler]
Stands for recursion... :D

[/spoiler]

All work and no candy makes Choco a dull colt!
deviantArt

PrincessButton

Quote from: ChocolateRain on 2012 Oct 02, 14:59:52
I'd say software development... So I think my cutiemark would be something like that:

Spoiler: show

This is just a quick sketch done via pony creator + gimp...

[spoiler]
Stands for recursion... :D

[/spoiler]

Bahahaha love it!!  :D
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Vertigo

Drawing? People say I'm good at it and I enjoy it but I'm not sure.............  :s

ChocolateRain

Quote from: Vertigo on 2012 Oct 05, 14:42:57
Drawing? People say I'm good at it and I enjoy it but I'm not sure.............  :s

I know how you feel. My other talent is being too self-critical. :c (Wonder how such a cutie mark might look like...) I'm sure you're doing fine and as long as you're enjoying it, you shouldn't bother. (I know, that's easy to say...)

All work and no candy makes Choco a dull colt!
deviantArt

AAA13

2012 Oct 05, 16:10:23 #87 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 08, 15:52:36 by AAA13
Writing.
Its about the only thing I'm good at.
(besides art)
[move][/move]
forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=5700.0
Thanks to Bravo539 for the avatar!

kenan89

can you guys help me im good at two things but which and what would it be? what should it look like?
i have a scottish teacher he says my english is impressive (im from norway) (he teach english)
im also good a at computers i can kill your comp in 10-20 seconds if i can acces it
*note my english writing grammar... im not good at it

SapphirePony

Quote from: kenan89 on 2012 Oct 08, 15:09:12
can you guys help me im good at two things but which and what would it be? what should it look like?
i have a scottish teacher he says my english is impressive (im from norway) (he teach english)
im also good a at computers i can kill your comp in 10-20 seconds if i can acces it
*note my english writing grammar... im not good at it
I also am good at two things (( )) Just merge both together like I did  ^-^

akirawind0

That is my cutemark it a feather and a music note I can make music and I am good a drawing
I think that what it means I my have a better cute mark but at the time I thik is is what it mean now

studying is learning
teach is a ability
Crystal Is Style

Vertigo

GoldenTerrabyte

Us, or our MLP OCs? Me? Video games? Sewing? I'm not sure... Guess I'd still be a blank flank if I were a pony... My OCs? I got a ton:
Name, Cutie Mark, Talent
Rainstorm(boy), a rain drop, making it rain.
Yellow(boy), the color wheel, changing the color of things(unique spell)
Flower(girl), a flower, gardening.
Fire Blast(boy), fire, making magic non-destructive fire.
Sunray(girl), the sun, making it sunny
Greyscale(girl), a grey dot, taking the color out of things.
Venus(boy), a venus flytrap, growing exotic plants.
Wave(girl), a wave, watery magic.
I know what you're thinking: " :o How do you keep track of them all?" The answer is, it's easy. They have distinctive names.
I'm back

Dragnmastralex

Starry Night's special talent is lighting up the entire sky with stars

My personal special talent is a complete lack of social skills and remaining alone. I've done it for 36 years!
[/center]

super_chris85

Mine would have to be imagination, video games, Psychology, or Tech.

LaptopCommandStation

Quote from: Dragnmastralex on 2012 Nov 28, 22:39:58
My personal special talent is a complete lack of social skills and remaining alone. I've done it for 36 years!

Amen to that

My special talent is getting mad at the game i'm playing, even though i'm winning, and not making the person i'm playing/talking to on ts3 sad by pretending I lost my internet connection by unplugging my modem so I can ragequit without feeling guilty   :D

Oh, and I can make an image of myself appear magically when I step in front of this glass I have over the sink in my bathroom  ovO

GuitarBrony

2012 Nov 29, 21:18:14 #96 Last Edit: 2012 Nov 29, 21:20:39 by GuitarBrony
My talent is making others happy. Either by being there through the tough times, or by supporting them during their high times. Usually at my own expense.

And by Luna's great Night, I wouldn't have it any other way. I've gone 20+ years and i can do 20+ more.

In other words:
My music channels. Stop by if you'd like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw5aZPezsQwcJP9T4D1mJ7w
https://soundcloud.com/someponywithaguitar
"I suppose it's just interest... devoid of substance or purpose; a hypothetical pattern... for the satisfaction of bringing it to completion."

hyper drive [HD]

PrincessButton

Quote from: GuitarBrony on 2012 Nov 29, 21:18:14
My talent is making others happy. Either by being there through the tough times, or by supporting them during their high times. Usually at my own expense.

And by Luna's great Night, I wouldn't have it any other way. I've gone 20+ years and i can do 20+ more.

In other words:

BROHOOOOF. /)  :]
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

AAA13

According to my family either writing, drawing or singing... and according to some random people at school who hate my guts... and most of my teachers... and the principal...
Personally, I think I have failed at life in general.
[move][/move]
forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=5700.0
Thanks to Bravo539 for the avatar!

Go Up