Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Randam Saiko on 2014 Apr 10, 22:37:54
I have PSR as well.
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Apr 10, 21:59:01
Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Apr 10, 21:26:40
Stimulation from bright light causes a photic sneeze reflex

totally didn't wiki that.....nope....

^Yeah.
Most of the time, for me, it's from the sun, since that's the brightest light out there. I'll walk outside or get out of a car and start sneezing until my eyes adjust. But sometimes, if I wake up in the middle of the night and my room was dark enough, walking into a well-lit room can also make me sneeze.

Is there any wonder why I don't really like bright sunny days? x3

Turning on your phone at 3 in the morning.

Oh yeah, when I'm listening to my iPod at night to help me sleep, but when I choose another band or something, the screen is so bright that it makes me sneeze unless I turn it away from my face and look at it from an angle.

Quote from: Johannes on 2014 Apr 11, 19:19:17
I think my old (and cheap) mouse is dying and I don't have enough money to buy new one  . __ .

For a moment, I thought you meant an animal, and I was going to be really sad.

The volume 2 intro of RWBY got leaked earlier today. Unfortunately, I was doing chores and yardwork at the time, and it was quickly taken down everywhere, so I didn't get to see it. It's seriously not fair. :l No matter how hard I search, I can't find it. Not even a single screenshot, and the only mentions I've seen of what was shown in it is "You briefly see Velvet's team, yay so awesome!"

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Midnight Breeze

MrSpyro

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Apr 04, 01:01:38
Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Apr 03, 22:37:39
Quote from: MrSpyro on 2014 Apr 03, 22:24:05
I have a friend who wants to automate everything possible in minecraft and I'm sick of it. You can playit like a man or you can play it like a Direwolf20...

But...achieving a fully automated society is a milestone of success, right?  :c

Yeah. Automating the harvesting of a farm via turning lights off is pretty awesome, you have to admit.

The thing is, there's no point in playing Minecraft if you can get diamonds by pressing a button.

Also, a friend of mine slept over last night, and you see, when one of my brothers' friends sleeps over, we get donuts in the morning. But today, my dad made eggs, which are my least favorite food of all time. Don't give me the "Life is not fair"
talk, because my parents are more than unfair. They're favoritst. I know that firsthand because if my brothers want something, my parents go out of their way to get what my brother wants. If I want something, my parents shrug and say "tough".
Derp race!
[move] :P[/move]
[move]    :P[/move]
[move]       :P[/move]
[move]          :P[/move]

Midnight Breeze

2014 Apr 12, 10:35:51 #12543 Last Edit: 2014 Apr 12, 10:37:43 by Midnight Breeze
Quote from: MrSpyro on 2014 Apr 12, 10:15:01
Don't give me the "Life is not fair" talk, because my parents are more than unfair. They're favoritst. I know that firsthand because if my brothers want something, my parents go out of their way to get what my brother wants. If I want something, my parents shrug and say "tough".

That sounds like perception to me.

Also, a friend of mine slept over last night, and you see, when one of my brothers' friends sleeps over, we get donuts in the morning. But today, my dad made eggs, which are my least favorite food of all time.

Your parents cooking for you really isn't something you should be complaining about...

Jenzy

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Apr 12, 10:35:51
Don't give me the "Life is not fair" talk, because my parents are more than unfair. They're favoritst. I know that firsthand because if my brothers want something, my parents go out of their way to get what my brother wants. If I want something, my parents shrug and say "tough".

That sounds like perception to me.

Also, a friend of mine slept over last night, and you see, when one of my brothers' friends sleeps over, we get donuts in the morning. But today, my dad made eggs, which are my least favorite food of all time.

Your parents cooking for you really isn't something you should be complaining about...

There are so many complaints in life, it's ridiculous.

Having to deal with depressed people IRL/on Skype. Especially those in the thought of life lost.

I'm starting to see a trend here. Most of the stories follow up with one really silly reason (a book, a fight, etc). Most people forget there are other excitements in life, and other fun things as well.

What I loathe more are those people who had made the person depressed, if they were bullies or something.

MrSpyro

But... Eggs! I can't stand them, I despise chickens and anything that comes from them!
Derp race!
[move] :P[/move]
[move]    :P[/move]
[move]       :P[/move]
[move]          :P[/move]

Ramisha

I kind of hate my cats. They're such primadonnas. They aren't allowed inside all the time, but sometimes we let them in the kitchen. Then they meow and meow and meow and squeak with their tiny voices until we give them something to eat. And then they want us to let them in again.
They don't even ask if they can get inside, as soon as you open the door they just pull some wicked ninja cat move and you don't even see when they enter the house.

Midnight Breeze

Pipkin

Someone is trying to have an argument with me on facebook basically saying companies don't discontinue popular items because that makes no sense......

That's right, that does make no sense but it happens.  Obviously you haven't been in retail for very long so maybe you should assume the person who's been dealing with issues like this for over 2 years(more like 6 but i was a dept. manager for 2 years now and understand how the company works better now) knows what he's talking about....

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Apr 13, 13:00:13
Someone is trying to have an argument with me on facebook basically saying companies don't discontinue popular items because that makes no sense......

That's right, that does make no sense but it happens.  Obviously you haven't been in retail for very long so maybe you should assume the person who's been dealing with issues like this for over 2 years(more like 6 but i was a dept. manager for 2 years now and understand how the company works better now) knows what he's talking about....

What I want to know is...
why
WHY
WHY?!!!! Why did they discontinue Girl Scout Cookie ICE CREAM?! D:
They had it one year, years ago, and the Thin Mint ice cream was AMAZING! But they haven't sold it since! Surely it should've been popular, right? It was all really delicious.

Speaking of delicious ice cream, I haven't seen Starbucks coffee ice cream in forever either, and that was also super fantastically amazing. :c

Randam Saiko

When people think that just because I love one type of genre, show, game, etc, that I only am intersted in it and nothing else.

Spoiler: Story Time • show

Friday night, we were all bored and looking for a new game to play over spring break.

Friend 1: Hey, you guys wanna try out Spiral Knights?
Friend 2: Sure.
Friend 3: Nah, Saiko doesn't like that kinda stuff. We have to find something full of gore.
Me: ...
Friend 3: Aren't you into that kinda stuff? You know, guts, gore, all that dark stuff?
Me: Just because i'm into dark content, doesn't mean i only stick to it.
Friend 1: True, he does play Pokemon.
Friend 3: You're lying.
Friend 2: He actually does.
Me: [Begins to list the details of my Pokemon Party]

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Midnight Breeze

Hippie dippie fear-mongering from the likes of raw foodists and other such 'natural' movements.

"If you can't pronounce it, it's probably bad for you." They say.

I have my own motto: If you can't pronounce it, then maybe you should stop being so ignorant and actually learn what those additives are for. It is not possible to mass-produce food without adding things that extend shelf-life and prevent the growing of life-threatening bacteria. If food producers used no additives in their food then our food supply would quickly become contaminated the entire developed world would be dead from bacterial infections within a month.

Don't like it? Then grow your own food. Good luck dealing with things like infestation and crop-failure without those evil pesticides.

Pipkin

I can't find the "embarrassing things you've done" thread I know used to be on here.....since what happened didnt really annoy me and was actually kinda funny...

I had to let pest control into behind the store to check our traps, it's fenced in with a gate and a padlock so only managers can open it......well the gate swung shut behind me and trapped us behind the store....

I'm glad I broke our "no cell phones" policy by having mine on me X3

Johannes

I was listening to music from Star Wars and thought "Hey, I should try drawing Luke!". I drew a picture of him and it looked pretty good, in my opinion.

The thing that annoys me a bit is... I didn't save it.

Jenzy

Quote from: Johannes on 2014 Apr 15, 01:31:00
I was listening to music from Star Wars and thought "Hey, I should try drawing Luke!". I drew a picture of him and it looked pretty good, in my opinion.

Awww! That's the worst possible thing that could happen when something interesting was drawn.

It's why I save often, around every 5 or so minutes... (it used to be every 30 or so seconds, but the bigger the file, the slower the save)

Johannes

Quote from: Jenzy on 2014 Apr 15, 01:47:17
Quote from: Johannes on 2014 Apr 15, 01:31:00

Awww! That's the worst possible thing that could happen when something interesting was drawn.

It's why I save often, around every 5 or so minutes... (it used to be every 30 or so seconds, but the bigger the file, the slower the save)

I do save often. This just happened to be more of a test so I didn't save it.
I realized a bit after closing the program that it looked pretty nice.

Midnight Breeze

I was drinking an alcoholic beverage on Saturday and made an unfortunate discovery: I have gastritis. Odd. I can eat any spicy and acidic food without it hurting but that alcohol BURNED.

PrincessButton

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Apr 15, 09:48:39
I was drinking an alcoholic beverage on Saturday and made an unfortunate discovery: I have gastritis. Odd. I can eat any spicy and acidic food without it hurting but that alcohol BURNED.
Oh my, that sounds painful. D;

I threw out my back while exercising on Saturday, it still hurts immensely. >o<
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

DawnsEmbrace

2014 Apr 15, 21:48:31 #12558 Last Edit: 2014 Apr 16, 00:24:44 by DawnsEmbrace
I was twelve I think.
I had been nurturing a shot-glass collection for years, upon years.
One day my father saw them all, and asked if he could display them in the entertainment room.  I declined, afraid they would break if I gave them to anyone else.  Practically everyone else urged me to agree.
The urging just ended up with me being forced by my mother to agree.
I kid you not, I KID YOU NOT.
Not even ten solid seconds passed after he had put them on the shelf, before the shelf fell off it's hinges.

A collection of several dozen turned into eight in a matter of seconds.

Here's the kicker,

I DIDN'T GET THOSE EIGHT BACK.
<br />

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: DawnsEmbrace on 2014 Apr 15, 21:48:31
I was twelve I think.
I had been nurturing a shot-glass collection for years, upon years.
One day my father saw them all, and asked if he could display them in the entertainment.  I declined, afraid they would break if I gave them to anyone else.  Practically everyone else urged me to agree.
The urging just ended up with me being forced by my mother to agree.
I kid you not, I KID YOU NOT.
Not even ten solid seconds passed after he had put them on the shelf, before the shelf fell off it's hinges.

A collection of several dozen turned into eight in a matter of seconds.

Here's the kicker,

I DIDN'T GET THOSE EIGHT BACK.

That's horrible! :I
Once, at a Renaissance Faire, I stopped by a shop that had lots of fur stuff including fox tails, but there was only one tail that was decorated. I insisted on having it, so they sold it to me. It was awesome. Fastforward a few years, one of our cats figured out it's from an animal and ripped it in half. :c

Our cats make me afraid to display anything without it being behind a glass door, and even then, they have knocked over a wooden chair a few times and had it slam into the glass doors of our big display case that houses my collection of breakable decorative cats and dogs.

Every breakable decorative thing I own that doesn't fit in my personal shelf in that display case is in my room, which the cats aren't allowed in.
All of my wall scrolls and posters are rolled up and stored in my room.
All of my fur (Ripped fox tail, ring-tailed cat tail [not a real cat; had it since elementary school], coyote face, rabbit pelt) is in my room.

This is the downside of having cats. I've saved multiple of my decorative stuff from being thrown into the floor by them, I'm afraid they'll rip my posters, and I'm afraid they'll try to sharpen their claws on my wall scrolls because those are made of fabric.

Go Up