Summer Camp Calamity: Next Year(Sign up this time.)

Started by GoldenTerrabyte, 2013 Sep 17, 15:16:00

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GoldenTerrabyte

This is the next year of the classic summer camp in Everfree Forest, right near Friggy Bottom Bog. Sign up first please, though. Last time, it got a little over the top with OP/strange characters. So this will be a sign up.
I'm back

narwhaliagames

akita is dropped off early by her sister sis stop teasing me about me and blobprince we're just friends   well I guess i'll have to because we're here have fun akita's sister/rival koyuki said dropping her off sis wai- koyuki was gone I hate her so much....I hope this is the right place
ay i'm no longer using this site

GoldenTerrabyte

"Ahh! I'm so happy to be here again! Nice and loose, outside all day! In Canterlot, you can't show with a speck of dirt on you without people screaming." Yellow said.
"I know that feeling. But yeah, are the rumors true? You're leading camp this year?"
"That's right, I am. Along with Blue. Yellow and Blue."
I'm back

narwhaliagames

akita walked up to the two wearing her kimono umm is this the summer camp? she asked

GoldenTerrabyte

"Why, yes, it is! And you must be... Akita! Yes, Akita! The young ninja girl! I believe your light will shine very bright here at Camp Everfree, miss Akira!"
I'm back

narwhaliagames

w-WHO GAVE YOU THAT INFORMATION she yelled pulling out a kunai

GoldenTerrabyte

"You did. Since I'm the co-leader here this year, I receive all the registrations. You gave all that in the sign up sheet. Remember?"
I'm back

TheCreeper3

A black suited pony slowly enters the campsight, his entire body was hidden by the suit and his face was covered by a gas mask
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

narwhaliagames

*sigh* I did didn't I j-just don't tell anypony they might work for the neo-group they are the reason we moved here and live so far outside

Grizzly

A small lightblue unicorn appears from the forest. She looks around a bit. "Hm, looks better than i though arter a year unatended." She smilles and looks for yellow.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

GoldenTerrabyte

Yellow cocked his head in confusion. "Neo-Group? What's that?"
I'm back

narwhaliagames

a group of ponies that have been hunting me and my family but they don't know our real identitys

Randam Saiko

A grey unicorn wanders into the camp site focusing all of his attentions to a small journal that he held up to his face with his horn.
"X 259, Y 5639, Z 9987." He eventually crashes into a tree, breaking his glasses. "Great, I finally reach the camp and I can't see..."

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Grizzly

after a while of trotting though camp Blue find Yellow talking to Akita. "Oh, there you are. So, everything prepared? Did you supplie the apothecary?" She smiles.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

narwhaliagames

akita walked to her cabin and unpacked making sure to keep her ninja uniform was hidden as well as her smoke bombs, katana, shuriken, and other ninja gear

TheCreeper3

He walked into the nearest cabin, the only thing that he really had was his suit, so he didn't have to unpack
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

GoldenTerrabyte

"I got everything!"
"HEEEY! RAAAAIN!"
Oh, man! Rain thought, just as Shine came flying in, and crashed him into a nearby puddle. "Thought I'd, you know, revive the ol' running gag. Haven't been in Life in Ponyville to practice it lately."
Another Shine came in... wait, what? The second Shine turned into... Onyx!
I'm back

narwhaliagames

akita saw him walk into her cabin and closed the compartment that she had her ninja gear in quickly hey im akita whats your name she asked

Randam Saiko

Saiko just walked around the camp blindly with his broken glasses. He eventually wanders into the same cabin with Akita and Creeper. He has no idea where he is or who's nearby.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

GoldenTerrabyte

Rain, Shine, and Onyx also walked into the cabin. "Hi, guys!" When Onyx saw Akira, she transformed into her. "How'd I do? I haven't quite mastered transformation yet."
I'm back

Go Up