discord challenge (living tombstone)

Started by hyper drive [HD], 2012 Jul 18, 02:39:50

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

hyper drive [HD]

2012 Jul 18, 02:39:50 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 01, 19:33:23 by Electro-BLITZ
who can sing this

~Electro-BLITZ - This topic has been locked due to inactivity, if this was a error and your the topic starter, please contact a moderator for assistance

TimeRight

except for the word discord skipping that is most of the song I can. I dont know how to record my voice over the song itself.
[move=6][/move]
Thank you KoalaLover99!
thank you Firefly for the avi

GuitarBrony

I've been working on doing an acoustic version... but... i dunno.

if i just do a straight cover, it'd be of the original, Eurobeat version. just out of preference.
My music channels. Stop by if you'd like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw5aZPezsQwcJP9T4D1mJ7w
https://soundcloud.com/someponywithaguitar
"I suppose it's just interest... devoid of substance or purpose; a hypothetical pattern... for the satisfaction of bringing it to completion."

hyper drive [HD]

Quote from: TimeRight on 2012 Jul 18, 05:23:19
except for the word discord skipping that is most of the song I can. I dont know how to record my voice over the song itself.
ya i dont like that part in it just do the beginning

Tekner

Quote from: TimeRight on 2012 Jul 18, 05:23:19
I dont know how to record my voice over the song itself.
First download the instrumental and the original of the song. Next download Audacity. All you have to do is open the instrumental and the original into audacity (open one, and then import the other.) Then mute the instrumental and press the record button. You should hear the music play as it's recording. When you're done singing, mute the original, and unmute the instrumental. Ta-da! Perfectly sync'd singing to music.

Cryoid

2012 Jul 20, 15:28:40 #5 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 20, 16:09:00 by Cryoid
Well... I tried... and I failed... Can't try to compare with someone who knows what they're doing Haha!

EDIT!!!!
I lied, I tried and tried again, i got everything but the skipping Disc-or-or-or... Yeah i can't do that!  I did try.. but failed Mwahahaha!  Can I import it from the orig and say it's fine?  Or just leave that part blank with just instrumentals?

PrincessButton

Time Right sang it on Skype a few nights ago, but for some reason he can't get Audacity to work.  :s Otherwise he would've done it.
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Tekner

Yeah. He PM'd me saying he couldn't get the record button to work; it's grayed-out. The only thing I can think of is that it doesn't like his input device settings, or he is trying to record after he played the song a little bit.

Cryoid

2012 Jul 20, 19:55:36 #8 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 22, 11:27:58 by Cryoid
Yeah, on Audacity you have to make sure you pressed the stop button NOT the pause button, otherwise you can't do anything.  If that doesn't work then it doesn't like whatever he's using to record.

Here is  mine My voice is terrible, I know!  I much prefer Rapping, I can just, like, talk when I'm rapping and You don't have to hear me squeak  lol
(Or at that one spot I KNOW I ran out of breath and you hear me skip a word as I have to inhale.)

TimeRight

i can get it to work if i have just either the backround or the full song but if i have both i cant record. Cryoid. like me holding notes seems hard... i cant change my pitch either. i might make one with some free style in i tor make mroe lyrics so we don't jsut have that huge blank thing of music. ill amke threee then. one where i just sing it. one free style and one with extra corsus... ill try and make it sound good I promis. as Luna and mabey her sister whats erh name... celestia... as my witness i will try... jsut need to get a sound cloud account nao
[move=6][/move]
Thank you KoalaLover99!

Cryoid

Oh I see!  Good luck, It's not as easy as you'd think, Haha.  Maybe it's just me but the moment I hit the record button I kept messing up even though I sing this version of the song all the time without errors.I had spent so much time recording lines wrong: What a care-able catastrophe" was my most common mistake.

Haha, Yeah I fail  ^-^

Or maybe i just had Carebears on the brain :3

Blues-Music

Its eurubeat's song living tombstone just made a remix.

GuitarBrony

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Jul 22, 12:18:11
Its eurubeat's song living tombstone just made a remix.

I've always preferred the original. I've never quite understood why Tombstone's remix has such UNREAL hype when the original is generally unknown...
My music channels. Stop by if you'd like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw5aZPezsQwcJP9T4D1mJ7w
https://soundcloud.com/someponywithaguitar
"I suppose it's just interest... devoid of substance or purpose; a hypothetical pattern... for the satisfaction of bringing it to completion."

TimeRight

i love both but i can actualy sing the remix. adn yeah i have made 2 flawless (for my cr@p @ss voice) recordings but i just dident like my voice . my usual mistake is i say summers not summer.
[move=6][/move]
Thank you KoalaLover99!

Cryoid

Quote from: TimeRight on 2012 Jul 22, 14:34:29
i love both but i can actualy sing the remix. adn yeah i have made 2 flawless (for my cr@p @ss voice) recordings but i just dident like my voice . my usual mistake is i say summers not summer.

Hahaha!  That was probably my 2nd most made mistake.. Idk why but it just sounds better as summers not summer (At least imo)

Lord of Madness

I be talented in many things in real life bit singing is not one of them. ovO

Ironfire

Audio guy, self taught musician, mlp fan.
For tunes, check out my soundcloud!
www.soundcloud.com/ironfire

Tekner

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jul 27, 05:39:43
I be talented in many things in real life bit singing is not one of them. ovO
That is no excuse, Madness. That means you defy logic and do it anyway!

Cryoid

I like the original version better, it's slower and easier, haha

Ironfire

Well i didnt sing it, bad things usually happen when I sing.
So I decided to remix it instead! (work in progress, but I put it up anyway)
http://soundcloud.com/ironfire/eurobeat-brony-discord
What do you think?
Audio guy, self taught musician, mlp fan.
For tunes, check out my soundcloud!
www.soundcloud.com/ironfire

Go Up