Looking for Love ((Jump-In))

Started by sonyablademaster, 2012 May 18, 22:28:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Flamestriker

"I am! I am really! I'll prove it! My name is Flamestriker." Flamestriker said, then yelled, "I'll come back with my whole uniform and credentials if you want my to prove it!"
[move][/move]

Rumor

''No that's okay, now if you mind I'm getting back to my work now..''The cloaked stallion starts to close his door.

Flamestriker

"... I guess. Okay. I'll go if you're going to be such a loner..." Flamestriker said, then flew back to home.
[move][/move]

Rumor

The cloaked stallion closed the door, going back to his work.

PrincessParfait

Parfait held the door open to her home. "You're welcome to come and go whenever."
"I'm sorry my home isn't that special. It's not permanent."

Flamestriker

Flamestriker went back to her house silently, looking at her uniform.
"I'm a joke. Without my uniform, I'm nopony special." Flamestriker said angrily, "But it's all I'm good at...."
[move][/move]

Rumor

Another loud BOOM came from the same house.

Rad Thunder

Well, at least you have one. :)
*trots in and takes a look at the basic decor* Not bad for a temporary place.

Flamestriker

Flamestriker started to get angry.
"Now I really need to see what is happening there!" Flamestriker said, then started to wear her uniform and put her ID in her pocket, then flew down to the same house and knocked on the door again.
[move][/move]

Rumor

The cloaked stallion opened the door again.''Yes?''

Flamestriker

"This is serious!" Flamestriker said angrily, "I need to see! If this is serious, I need to know or else I'll report you to the royal guards!"
[move][/move]

Rumor

''Why do you need to know anyway?''

PrincessParfait

Parfait handed him an extra key. "Thanks!" She kissed his cheek and pointed through the door "The bedroom is there. You're welcome to sleep there or wherever."
A small growl and eerie whispers could be heard through an open door and down a dark flight of stairs. She quickly shut it with one of her back hooves and laughed nervously. "That's the basement. I wouldn't go down in there. Well look at the time!" She yawned, nuzzled him, and headed for the bedroom.

Rad Thunder

*Rad eyed the door to the basement...but soon caught sight of his fiancee trotting into the bedroom, and followed swiftly, zipping to one side of the bed* I call this side! :D Hope you don't mind.

PrincessParfait

She laughed "Go for it."
Parfait pulled lose the ribbons and set them on the beside table before jumping in on the other side.

Rad Thunder

*Rad waited for her to enter the bed, then huddled up close to her and pecked a couple kisses on her*
Good night sweetie ^-^ <3 *he drifts off to sleep*

Rumor

Quote from: Rad Thunder on 2012 Jun 04, 04:29:57
*Rad waited for her to enter the bed, then huddled up close to her and pecked a couple kisses on her*
Good night sweetie ^-^ <3 *he drifts off to sleep*
((I don't think a normal couple kisses each other a few times before bed. :s))

Rad Thunder

((A super sleepy couple does lol))

PrincessParfait

"G'night!" <3
Parfait rolled over and drifted to sleep after Rad.

Flamestriker

"I need to know why this boom is happening and any damage which is happening!" Flamestriker said, stomping her hoof.
[move][/move]

Go Up