Looking for Love ((Jump-In))

Started by sonyablademaster, 2012 May 18, 22:28:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

sonyablademaster

Spitheart and Darknessheart got in there own beds

PrincessParfait

"Poor Ice...," Parfait watched Ice leave, her ears flattened.
She looked up to Rad "Should we go? My home is just a few houses down" She turned and walked ahead slowly so Rad could catch up easily.

Rad Thunder

*does catch up* I know, but a mare like her will find somepony that appreciates her. I know it. :)

sonyablademaster

Sonya watching Oblivion sleep

PrincessParfait

She smiles and cheers up a bit. "Yeah! Of course!"

Parfait stops in front of a simple home with With a few hanging plants and a small garden of flowers.
"Well..This is it" She turned back to Rad. "Thank you for everything. And for being my special some-pony."

Rad Thunder

Thank you for being my special somepony as well... X3
*leans in for another kiss on the forehead*

sonyablademaster

Rad Thunder

((I will too as soon as Parfait and I finish this little scene. =P))

PrincessParfait

Parfait blushes and kisses on his cheek.
She pranced like a little filly into her home
"Good night, Rad. See you soon." She glanced at him before closing the door.

Rad Thunder

<3 *almost goes dizzy*
Good night... X3
*slowly flies away humming to himself*

((And with that, I'm out for tonight. Thanks for putting up with me Parfait! G'Night ponies! lol))

PrincessParfait

((Me too. Thanks for putting up with me! xP G'night!))

Sahara

Flamestriker

"Oh my... I'm very, very late..." Flamestriker said, saddened, "Hm... I hope this is fun, and I do find a very special somepony here..." Flamestriker looked down.
"I don't want to be alone forever..." she said, thinking back to the past quietly. She arrived at the meet and greet.
"Work has been so tiring... I wasn't able to come here earlier...." she thought.
[move][/move]

Nala Valor

Quote from: Vick McBread on 2012 May 19, 23:47:00
"Oh...... We'll help you find a job. You can even stay at our cottage if you'd like." Vick said, his eyes on Nala while still walking in that same direction.
((sorry for getting disconnected like that, my dad always close the router before he goes to sleep.))
((so... I guess now it's morning... Poor Lary... He's going to have a big hangover...))

((just so we can continue, Nala and Vick had a great night and they like... Left close to sunrise? I don't know...))

Lary

(( The hangover was the least of my concerns. ))
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Nala Valor

Quote from: Lary on 2012 May 20, 08:31:59
(( The hangover was the least of my concerns. ))
((yeah... He have to run away from Nala two... Since she took almost no cider... She remembers everything! She might go buck you first thing in the morning))

Lary

Lary is passed out below a nearby tree. He didn't get very far when he stumbled out of the club.

Nala Valor

Nala was in her bed. She woke up, smiling. She streched and went to eat breakfast. Her pet squirrel, Dreamy was sleeping on the kitchen's table. Nala looked at it.

Lary

Lary slowly woke up, feeling very sore and groggy from the previous night. Struggling to pick himself up, he managed to stand on all fours and attempted flight, when something blocked his wings. He looked back at his coat. "Oh... right." He just slumped back onto the tree.

Nala Valor

Nala went outside and took a walk, gazing at the sky. She waked close to Larynwith out knowing it.

Go Up