OC Naura

Started by Naura, 2014 May 09, 14:17:38

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Naura

2014 May 09, 14:17:38 Last Edit: 2014 May 17, 17:17:12 by Naura
Well, originally Naura was a white pegasus, but I found this Chikorita Pony picture on google, and liked it more, so that's why she looks like she does (don'tjudgeme)
Here are some facts about her:

Name: Naura
Race: Earth Pony
Main Color: Light Limegreen
Mane Color: Dark-ish Green
Spoiler: show
1:What's your OCs favorite color?
Light lime green.

2:Where does your OC work?
In the forest.. with, nothing.

3:What's your OCs favorite food?
ALL the candy.

4:Does your OC have a favorite drink?
Milk.

5:How old is your OC?
Unknown.

6:Does your OC have any supernatural powers?
Her "Cutiemark" (go to nr 59 for more facts on it) gives her ability to control over some nature powers, like vines from the ground, the ability to grow a tree in three seconds. And when on sugar rush, ultra speed, ultra strength, and almost psychic powers.

7:Is your OC in a relationship?
She has a crush, and he has a crush on her, but their just, yeah, are that way, both know that the other one loves him/her, but they wouldn't call it a relationship.

8:What are some of your OCs strengths?
Her knowledge of everything and her strength when on suger rush.

9:What are some of your OCs weaknesses?
She takes the fastest away explanations which often leads her into trouble, and she's short temperd.

10:What is your OCs favorite outfit?
Nothing.

11:What is your OCs spirit animal?
A  Cubone (Don't judge, just let them exist, alright?)

12:Is your OC currently in school?
She is "Home schooled" in the forest.

13:What is your OCs earliest memory?
Rolling of the familys carriage when half a year old, she waited at the road for a whole day, but nopony came, and then the nature to care of her and saved her life.

14:Does your OC have a cell phone? If so, what kind?
No, but she has a small portable pc, with Pegaskype.

15:What makes your OC angry?
All the meaniness in the world (Yes, meaniness is a word)

16:When is your OCs favorite time of year?
Spring.

17:How long can your OC hold their breath?
4 minutes, but she fainted after that record.

18:What is your OCs favorite holiday?
Winter Warp Up.

19:What usually bums your OC out?
When she can't get sugar.

20:What's your OCs favorite kind of pizza?
"Kawaii" (Normal vesuvio with pineapple and sugercubes).

21:Who is your OCs best friend?
Everypony that isn't mean to others for no reason.

22:Has your OC ever been arrested?
Nope

23:Whats your OCs biggest secret?
Her hate to people being overly stupid, her anger is sometimes uncontrollable...

24:What does your OC smell like?
Vanilla cookies.

25:What time of year does your OC prefer?
Spring.

26:What race is your OC?
Earth Pony

27:What languages does your OC speak?
English, Swedish, Japanese and she can speak with most the mythical creatures, fairys, dragons and such.

28:Does your OC like anime? Western Cartoons?
ALL the anime!

29:Can your OC swim?
Yup.

30:What would be your OCs favorite movie?
South Park: Bigger, Longer And Uncut.

31:Does your OC believe in fairies?
She have seen them ._.

32:Did your OC go to college? What did they major in?
No.

33:How many family members does your OC have?
She is an orphan.

34:Is your OC a huge fan boy/girl over anything?
Vocaloid and candy.

35:How flexible is your OC?

36:What if they were gender bent?
Well, it would just end up really awkward.

37:What was your OCs first word?
Oh.

38:Does your OC have any pets?
She knows alot of animals in evergreen forest, she think pets is a race discrimination.

39:Who is your OCs biggest enemy?
Everypony who thinks he/she deserves more candy than she does.

40:What is the craziest thing your OC has done?
Long story short; One time she levitated into a candy-floss cloud, when she ate it, she fell down right on Discord which made him faint and in that way she saved equestria... (don'tjudgethatsheisoverpowerdshejusthappendtofallondiscord)

41:What is your OCs motto about life?
"1, Get the candy. 2, Get the friends. 3, Turn on the tv. 4, Unknown. 5, World domination."

42:Does your OC drink coffee or tea?
Tea, but it's made with 7/8 % milk.

43:Who is your OCs biggest hero?
Pinkie Pie, she owns a candy shop...

44:What color eyes does your OC have?
Rose red.

45:Does your OC like reading?
That determains what she is reading.

46:Is your OC loyal?
That depends on who, if it's a sneaky type, or somepony that's mean, she won't budge for them.

47:Does your OC tolerate violence?
Never, she will get herself involved and will kick @ss.

48:What social class is your OC?
Orphan in evergreen forest?

49:What country was your OC born in?
Equestria.

50:Does your OC cry easily?
No, only if she get's something in her eyes.

51:What is your OCs favorite genre of music?
Vocaloid.

52:How does your OC feel about insects?
She usually sleeps with them every night, she has no problem with them.

53:What are your OCs hobbies?
Eating...

54:Does your OC use any medication?
When on sugarkick, she does aromatherapy.

55:What gender is your OC?
Female.

56:What kind of clothes or accessories does your OC wear?
Sometimes she dresses up a a grassy looking crown.

57:Would you call your OC adventurous?
When she's not shy, buck yeah!

58:Is your OC social?
Shy to new people, almost annoying to the ones who know her (big mouthed).

59:What is the first thing that someone would notice about your OC?
The way she wears her mane, looks like a leaf. And ofc her unique cutiemark, it's on her neck instead that on her flank.

60:Does your OC enjoy nature?
Ya, she lives in evergreen forest since she is a orphan.

Here are the pictures I have of her:

Okay, time for me to do some background story, might be long, or short, gonna put it in a spoiler any how:
 Naura's full name is just that, Naura. Her childhood wasn't too great, of what she can remember.
Her family didn't care about her. When half a year old she rolled of the familys carrige, when they're moving, she rolled of when they were passing evergreenforest, the last thing she saw of her family, is her mum's face turning when she had rolled away from her when she had rolled off. During that time, she didn't know that her parent's had left her for good, she took it kindly.

She played in the nature, and found what she could do and what she couldn't, she amazingly stayed away from the timberwolf territorium until the age of five, when she learn'd how to fight for her life.

She saw Ponyville many times, but didn't enter it until the age of seven. She already knew their launguage when spying on it, and there she made her first friends, Sabrina, Hewan, Hawan (Twins) and Whitney. She didn't care much about the outside world too much, except when she found out what internet was. She could interactd with her friends even happier now, since she is more shy talking for people when they can look at her.

((Not done yet, right now it is a bit over there and ove rhere but gotta clean it and add more to it later, ad thne I could possibly also have some pictures of her friends too))
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

GlassMirror

is this character originally by you? Or did you just find a chikorita pony on google images and made it yours? Just asking X3

Zsaszz

2014 May 09, 16:29:30 #2 Last Edit: 2014 May 10, 02:00:40 by Zsaszz
Chikorita was one of the pokemon that I liked the most of the 2nd generation I find Naura pretty cool  :3. Also the powers of the forest make her like a spriggan from skyrim

They are some kind of protectors of the forest ;)

Naura

Quote from: GlassMirror on 2014 May 09, 16:19:12
is this character originally by you? Or did you just find a chikorita pony on google images and made it yours?

The pegasi was, but I just found it and made some colour changes, and I actually even asked the guy who made the picture on deviant art if he could make a more "personal version" of it, and he said yes  ^-^ so when he's done with it I'll change to it as fast as I can. So originally I found it on google, got it more personalized and added all personalities to it.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

GlassMirror

Quote from: Naura on 2014 May 09, 16:58:30
Quote from: GlassMirror on 2014 May 09, 16:19:12
is this character originally by you? Or did you just find a chikorita pony on google images and made it yours?

The pegasi was, but I just found it and made some colour changes, and I actually even asked the guy who made the picture on deviant art if he could make a more "personal version" of it, and he said yes  ^-^ so when he's done with it I'll change to it as fast as I can. So originally I found it on google, got it more personalized and added all personalities to it.

That's fine, I was just making sure ^-^
other than that, I like her!

ThePolarAtlis

Quote from: Zsaszz on 2014 May 09, 16:29:30
Chikorita was one of the pokemon that I liked the most of the 2nd generation I find Naura pretty cool  :3. Also the powers of the forest make her like a spriggan from skyrim

They are some kind of protectors of the forest ;)

I do like Naura's OC because it completely original and on a side note I HATE spriggans a whole lot.

Naura

Locked cause I made a new Oc thread with all my Oc's.

Go Up