An undiscovered world [SIGN-UP]

Started by Brave Fleet, 2015 Sep 06, 22:42:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Brave Fleet

2015 Sep 21, 20:14:54 #580 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 21, 20:19:04 by Brave Fleet
Brave thought for a second. She got an idea, she took the potion and put it in her saddle bag.
"yes, but I'll save it for when something really bad happens." Brave hugged Venom as a thank you and looked outside to see how far she was. Warmer land was nowhere to be seen, just her worst enemy, snow.

Brave Fleet let out a sigh and her breath became a cloud in the cold air, there was no wind, just silence. She must be close since it was calmer. Brave thought for a moment, took out the potion, and took a small drop of it instead of the whole thing just to get a small kick. With a gag from the flavor, Brave sat down in front of what used to be one of her feathers and noticed the colors where still visible though it was completely burnt. 'I should have brought fire wood she thought, poking at the cold snow, though it was much colder than she was used to, Brave felt warmer now that there was more than one pony in there with her. She watched as her every breath formed a cloud in front her face.

"are you going back to the warmer lands, too, or did you somehow follow me?" she asked, trying to start a conversation instead of making it really awkward For them both. She took her coat and tried to fit her hind legs in it and ended up falling over on her side, she rolled on her back and continued to struggle. Clearly, she was a little bored

_BlazingInfinity

2015 Sep 21, 20:27:37 #581 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 21, 20:43:27 by _BlazingInfinity
"Well kinda teleported. I used a teleporting potion." said Venom. Little did Brave know he slipped an alicorn potion into her bag when she wasn't looking.

"Come on. Get up." said Venom. He pulls Brave up and hugs her back. He releases her and waves goodbye.

"If you need me just use that syringe an it will tell me where you are." said Venom, as he drank the other half of the teleportation potion. He warps away to the Crystal Empire.
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

Brave Fleet

Brave blushed slightly, nopony really hugs her, she usually hugs and then it's over with. Brave felt warm as she was hugged, she hugged back. All she wanted was a large toaster to be put into, but right now this was all she could have. She knew cold was more dangerous than heat, so she had to be as warm as possible. Brave unconsciously hugged tighter, thirsting for warmth, because her coat wasn't good enough to keep out the cold.

Nuserame

Slate and Bassaro busied themselves putting the passed out ponies to bed, keeping them somewhat alive and talling the remaining ones around the city.

"Right, we got the the two sleepy ones here, the crazy conductor and his friend are loitering around the city looting all the chocolate milk, Boa is in the library trying to learn stuff through osmosis and that mare with the top hat is... around." Slate summarized.

"Yeah, just missing Brave Fleet." Bassaro replied.

"..."

"The white pegasus with the colors." Bassaro said with a bit of a tired frown.

"Oh yeah, the one we defrosted earlier. Gee... could at least have waited out the blizzard. Speaking of waiting things out, how about some ice cream?"
Slate Grey, my OC! Awesome profile picture by Bakasan94

Brave Fleet

Brave let go and yawned, she was tired, she had been flying for who knows how long. She opened up her saddle bag to pull out a strange thing that stayed 'Equestrian Calorie bar' on it, an she took a bite of one and was kind of confused by the flavor, but she felt a bit better after that.

FakeSmile

Half of Virulent's magic was restored but she still had a couple of hours till she would regain conscious. The mare was still stiff as a log but she was no longer cold. She continued her slumber as she mumbled every once in a while.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Lemon1b

2015 Sep 23, 12:01:55 #586 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 23, 16:06:30 by Bassaro
"I'd like some ice cream! And Slate, put those leech amulets on Virulent just in case. That way she might get more rest for the body, she is too dependent on magic. It's like her magic controls her not the other way around." Slate puts the three leech amulets on Virulent's neck, her magic begins to drain, but not for long, little did Bassaro and Slate knew about Virulent's body determination to fight, the body adapted, the drain was stopped and the magic regeneration increased to a completely new level. Her body will gain independence from magic and wake up eventually, but it will take time for her to regain her strength in full. Though after this her magic pools was increased tenfold.

"I think our main priority is to find a way home. This world is too unpredictable for us to survive. It will be only a matter of time. So I guess we need to find Brave then?" Bassaro awaits Slate Grey response.

FakeSmile

Virulent fell into a relax position as soon as the amulet was placed on her. She could feel a strong flow of energy being distributed through out her body. The mare was gaining consciousness but a unseen force quickly put her back into her coma. Virulent was in a special situation and this unseen force was taking advantage of the leech amulet. Her magic was more free will, but this was only possible by the knowledge of her spell book being written into her memory. Once the unseen force was done with their work, a small cracks appeared on the amulet. A closure look at the amulet would show a small smiley face where the cracks formed. Virulent's face rested into a smile as she continued to sleep away the pain.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Brave Fleet

Brave felt energetic once more, and flew out of her temporary resting area, facing the cold once more, but this time no snow and hail hitting her while she flew. Her speed slowly increasing, she shifted around, dogging trees as she flew through a forest that could possibly be surviving in this cold. Braves natural agility was good enough to fly through a forest of trees at almost full speed and not touch anything but air, her crescent moon-like nostrils were the only reason her head hasn't exploded yet.

As much as Brave knew she had to leave, she also knew the others would be able to find her with ease, so she tried her best to pick up speed without causing a blizzard to form.

tonman3509

Boa snapped up from his position, quickly waking up. A look of panic was on his face as he looked around the library for any other ponies. When he realized he was alone, he finally started to calm down.

"I can't believe I fell asleep like that..." Boa sighed, the outside had taken more of a toll on him than he realized. He looked at the stack of books he had picked up before he fell asleep, noticing there was one that seemed to stand out among the others.

"Legends of The Crystal Empire." Intrigued, he began to read.

Nuserame

"... Is it just me or is this supply of ice cream shrinking faster than we are eating it?"

"Well never mind that for now. I think we should leave this mare here alone for now, and I'm not so sure Brave Fleet needs our help. She should be fit enough to fly now, so tracking and catching her would be difficult and require lots of magic... which I running pretty low on."

"For now I wouldn't mind catching some sleep! Don't know how long we've been up with the sun being stuck like this but its been more than a day at least."

Slate went off to find another room to get some sleep in, for adventures can't run on bravery alone!

Brave Fleet

Brave decided she was going too fast after she lost feeling in her legs and muzzle, she had to slow down so her lungs wouldn't feel like freezing from all the cold she inhaled. She spread her wings and glided, often having to move her wings to keep herself in the air, she wasn't a skilled glider, she can only fly fast and dive fast.
'i hope I'm not lost' she thought, remembering that the train tracks were almost invisible, and her parents told her how easily you can get lost in the wilderness. 'I think I can still see some tracks... she continued to think as she glided at a higher speed than a pegasus with a longer wingspan would.

Her wings started to feel numb after about and hour of flying, she was tired.
'wait... I still have some of that potion!' Brave pulled out the potion and realized it was frozen, so she licked it and hoped it would work at least a little bit.

FakeSmile

Virulent's chest went up and down as she continued to sleep. Most of her magic was restored but she was still weak from casting it. The mare mumbled a few words as she shifted into a more comfortable position. The amulet followed her and now was lost in her mane. For a few seconds she opened her eyes, but her eye lids were still heavy and they slowly closed again. If she wanted to get up she could, but she wasn't ready for more adventures just yet. Virulent took this time to figure out who to put her trust in and to clear her thoughts.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

LunarDusk

"Your finally up yes?" said Silver
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Nuserame

Slate Grey was busy being passed out on the first bed he could find and had not bothering with mundane things like blankets or pillows.

He dreamt op trains full of explosive tea, annoying endless blizzards and, for some reason, dancing golems.

Slate's dreams never do make much sense.

Golem however, does not dream. Or sleep in the first place. Or dance. Up until the last day it had always just kind of stood around when left to unattended, but after being amateurishly 'enhanced', it had taken to milling around in seemingly random, repeating patterns. Is it patrolling? Is it bored? Maybe it is just defective.

This time it had taken to staring at a bit of wall for 20 minutes, walking around a crystal pillar 12 times, walking past the doorway to Virulents room 7 times, staring at the ceiling for a bit and walking extremely slowly in no particular direction.

It's probably defective.

FakeSmile

Virulent let out a small yawn as she rolled on her back. Slowly, she opened her eyes as she exit the dream world. The mare rubbed the sleep out of her eyes as she tired to put together the broken pieces of her memory. She wasn't sure what happened after she casted the spell or where she was. Virulent assumed that Cloud Shine carried her somewhere safe once the blizzard died down. But she think into it too much; one of the side effects of that type of magic is a massive head ache. The mare let out a painful groan as she rubbed her head. She also made a mental note to not do any crazy spells for a while. But enough horsing around, she still had her expedition to continue. Carefully, Virulent sat up as she continued to rub her head. Her vision was a bit fuzzy but she could tell she was in a bedroom. She examined the room with her fuzzy vision in search of her saddle bag. Her gaze fell on the foot of the bed where her saddle bag was set down. She slid down the side of the bed and landed with a loud thud next to her saddle bag. The mare let out a small yelp; the bed was much taller than she expected. As she rubbed her tail bone she started to look through her bag. She then pulled out a bottle of water that she got from the train and started to take a few sips. After she finished the water her vision was restored. A small satisfied smile grew across her face as she could see clearly now. She also was glad to see that she was in a Crystal Empire room and not in some horror movie shack. Virulent put on her saddle bag and then stood up. She did a few stretches as she started to think of a game plan. First thing is first, she had to check on the others, and others she means Cloud Shine. Second, go check out the Crystal Castle and see if any clues were left. Third, accept the apologies from the dumb stallions that caused all this.... And maybe give out a few apologies.

The mare smiled at her mental list of things to do as she exited the room. She assumed that Cloud Shine would be resting in the rooms near by so she started to check the room next to her. Quietly, she cracked open the door and peaked her head in. A sigh of relief flew from her mouth as she saw Cloud Shine resting on a bed. Virulent made a quick mental note to make it up to Cloud Shine and hopefully get her back on her team. She gently closed the door to the mare's room; making sure not to wake her up. Virulent let out a sigh, she still felt bad about blowing up at Cloud Shine. But there was no need to dwell on the past; her future actions are important. The mare let out a small smile as she mentally crossed off the first thing to do on her list. Next, go check for clues. Virulent fixed the collar on her expedition shirt before heading down the halls of the Crystal Castle.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

_BlazingInfinity

Carter and Venom fly to the Crystal Castle and sit on the couches.

"So how many new potions you got?" asked Carter.

"I think I have made over 90 new potions." said Venom. He was worried about Brave. He had only given her one alicorn potion and a healing syringe. If she messed up and ran out of both, she wouldn't have a second chance.
Toast is amazing.

tonman3509

Boa had finished reading the book, learning everything he could about the Crystal Empire, from Windigos to the Crystal Heart, and Sombra. However, the book failed to answer anything they had learned in Canterlot. Disappointed, he set the book aside. He looked through the rest of the books he had pulled out. Another book caught his attention.

"Pirates of The Coastal Cities" Boa's eyes focused on the title. The Coastal Cities...his home. He made a mental note to visit there...if he had the chance. He set the book down, and stood up. He began to walk further into the library, he was going to be holed up in this library for awhile, and there were A LOT of books...

Brave Fleet

2015 Sep 25, 23:27:52 #598 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 26, 09:15:30 by Brave Fleet
While everypony else was asleep, Brave continued on her journey home, she was tired, and for day, it was darker than night, it was quiet and she could hardly see a thing now. Brave tried her best to stay awake, even though her sleep pattern was messed up. Everything ways cold, EVERYTHING. Brave couldn't seem to find any use for her wool coat she found anymore, it was just another thing to make her colder. She should have been at least a few miles from warmer temperatures; she could possibly make it. In the blink of an eye, brave moved her wings as fast as she could, barely reaching her top speed.

It got warmer and warmer until the snow was gone, Brave flew home and landed on her porch to see everything looked normal. With a sigh, brave put her bags and everything on her kitchen table and went to check on her pet bird; a parrot named Jelly. But, something felt... Wrong, this couldn't be right.

Brave lay in the snow, still in the cold, mostly covered in snow. She fainted from dehydration and exhaustion from flying for so long without water. She was warm in the places snow covered her, while others, not so much. Unaware that she never made it home.

_BlazingInfinity

2015 Sep 25, 23:42:21 #599 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 25, 23:52:31 by _BlazingInfinity
"I'm using the last piece of my teleport potion to see how she is doing and come back." said Venom.

"She's probably fine!" said Carter. At least he hoped she was.
Toast is amazing.

Go Up