An undiscovered world [SIGN-UP]

Started by Brave Fleet, 2015 Sep 06, 22:42:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

_BlazingInfinity

2015 Sep 30, 07:44:50 #640 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 30, 07:51:05 by _BlazingInfinity
Carter just smiled.

"You don't have the right to speak considering you almost got Venom... You know what happened." said Carter.
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

tonman3509

Boa saw the smile and laughed. It was a quiet, soft laughter. Boa looked back at Carter and smiled. "I like you. Really, I do. You're so young, so arrogant. So full of pride in your abilities. You remind me of how I was when I was young."

Boa walks further into the throne room. "You know, that Venom...he saved my life, you know? After what happened on the train, he could have left me to die. Lord knows I deserved to die out there for everything I've done in my life. But he still decided to save me, regardless. He's a good pony."

Boa turned around, and Carter felt the immense weight being pushed against his chest once again as Boa looked at him. "You? Not so much. You, my friend...stole from the worst pony imaginable."

FakeSmile

After a while of searching the mare found her spell book; along with a few others. The mare levitated the spell book as she took a seat at one of the tables. A smile formed across her face; it was amazing how the spells in Canterlot and the Crystal Empire differ. She found a few formulas that she saved for later. Virulent smiled with glee, even though she would be able to use them she still enjoyed reading them. After reading a few more pages she closed the book and set it into her saddlebag. The mare then cracked opened one of the royal recipe books. She was more of a baker than a cook so she would need to find a meal that was big enough for the gang. The mare quietly hummed to herself as she tried to decided what to cook.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

_BlazingInfinity

Carter just continued smiling and just flew up into the air.

"You honestly really don't scare me. And when we meet again, try not to waste my time." said Carter. He was about to fly off, but he wanted to see what this pony had to say.
Toast is amazing.

FakeSmile

Virulent was no longer reading the recipe book, she had switch to the spell book after finding a rather simple meal to prepare. The mare had many unusual items scatter across the floor of the library. The items formed a messy circle around the mare as she laid on her back. To be honest, she wasn't sure if it would work since this isn't her spell book but that is why she had her spell book out. She had the crystal's spell book and her spell book levitated above her head; each book was turned to a page that had the formula. Virulent would look at the crystal's book then see what her spell book had instead. She would levitate the item that she needed onto her stomach. The mare did this process till she had all the items she needed. Virulent smiled with glee, glad she was able to use this formula after all. The mare took a piece of charcoal and drew a cryptic symbol on the floor of the library. From her pile of unusual items-frogs feet, shards of unicorn horns, snake eggs, swamp mud, a pile bone dust, and a jar of Cloudsdale's clouds- she lined up each ingredient in a neat row. Virulent smile widen, she was ready to begin!
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

tonman3509

Boa continued to smile back at Carter. "That's perfectly fine if I don't scare you. It just shows me just how ignorant and young you truly are."

Boa's horn glowed, levitating his tools back into his saddlebag. "I'm going to give you one warning, boy. Learn to keep your distance. You've already stolen once from me, but I can let a few cookies slide. You continue to steal from me? And we are going to have a problem."

Boa began to walk away, as he was just outside the door, he turned back around.

"If that happens, you'll learn a very important lesson about respect..."

Boa exits the room.

_BlazingInfinity

Carter rolled his eyes. He thought Boa would be a bit more playful. After all, he did meet Boa on the outside of town and he seemed pretty friendly. Carter just flies off and smiles. He managed to snatch 2 more cookies when Boa wasn't looking. He also got around the corner before Boa saw.
Toast is amazing.

tonman3509

Boa continues on, oblivious to the fact that Carter stole from him again. He eventually finds his way to the library, which was his original destination before everything with Carter went down. As he entered, he saw Virulent. He was a little nervous still about talking to her about everything that happened, but the fact that she actually offered him the cookies made him believe that maybe, just maybe, he can start getting back on the right page with everypony who was on the train.

Boa politely knocked on the door. "Uh...hey. You mind me doing a little work in here?"

FakeSmile

Virulent nodded as she examined the frog legs. She was too focus on what she was currently doing to talk. The mare also didn't want to talk to Boa; she didn't really have anything to say to him. The mare levitated the unicorn horn shards to the middle of the chalk drawing before she placed the frog legs on top of them. As she looked over the formula, she sprinkled bone dust over the whole chalk drawing. Virulent then smeared the mud over the chalk; something she should have done earlier but forgot. The mare let out an exhausted sigh as she looked over the formula more carefully.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

tonman3509

Boa walked over towards a table in the library, taking a seat next to the table as he pulled out his unfinished cartridge and his quill and ink. There wasn't much left to finish, so he immediately got to work finishing up the last few bits of the runic symbol for the spell.

It took him about a few more minutes, but he finally finished. He opened up the empty cartridge, placing the paper inside, making sure it was perfectly aligned inside the cartridge, once it was, Boa snapped the cartridge shut. For a second, nothing happened. Suddenly, the cartridge began to glow a vibrant blue. The Ice Storm cartridge was completed.

His work did not end, as he pulled out a second empty cartridge and paper.

FakeSmile

Virulent picked up the frog legs and unicorn horn shards; she didn't want to risk her safety because she neglected to read the formula right. She scooted over to a clear spot on the ground and redrew the cryptic symbol. The mare then traced the charcoal lines with the mud and then placed the frog legs, and unicorn horn shards in the middle. She sprinkled the bone dust over the mud, causing the mud to glow a light green. Virulent smiled at the soft glow as she reached for the spider eyes. The mare looked carefully over the formula before she continued.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

tonman3509

Boa looked at the spell Virulent was making as he was working his second cartridge. He raised an eyebrow in curiosity. "That's an interesting spell..." He said quietly to himself.

He looked down at his paper, he dipped the quill in ink and continued to work.

_BlazingInfinity

Venom walks into the library.

"Where the heck did Carter go no-" Venom cut himself off when he saw Virulent and remembered her unholy rage. He quickly shot up to the ceiling so he wouldn't be noticed.
Toast is amazing.

Julien999

The stallion walks in the cave and he sees Brave stood there. He don't know why until he heard the snoring of the dragon. Oh great, the dragon is still here. He thought.

On the other side, the mare walked on the balcony of the Crystal Empire Castle. She sits down, wearing off her tophat and she took off the band on her horn, it's seem like that her horn will not break now. She looks at the sun who stood in the sky for a very long time now. It's time to move she thought. She concentrate her magic on the sun and tries to move it. But...

FakeSmile

Virulent looked up to see who just entered the library. To her surprise, she saw no one at the entrance. She squinted her eyes; something fishy is going on but Boa is here so he handle it. Virulent placed each spider eye on the outer circle of the drawing. She made sure the iris was facing the center. The mare smiled big, now its time for the fun part. She let out a quick giggle as she took the jar of clouds. As she opened the lid she quickly moved the jar around the outer circle. The ground glowed bright as the clouds circled around the the cryptic drawing. After a few turns, it picked up speed and formed tiny tornadoes. Each tornado picked up a spider head and followed the mud trail that lead toward the horn shards. When the tornado hit the middle, it picked up a horn shard and a frog leg. Once all the tornadoes made it to the middle, they formed one tornado. The ground around the tornado slowly sank into the ground. As it sank half a foot, the tornado slowly died down and the clouds disappear. What was left was a crystal horn. Virulent giggled loudly as she picked up the horn. The horn had an opening so someone could wear it. As she slid the crystal horn on, she started to turn into a crystal pony. The mare smiled as she examined her self; extremely pleased with the results.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

tonman3509

Boa watched as Virulent transformed into a crystal pony. His jaw dropped and the magic that was holding his quill disappeared, which fell slowly to the floor. "Uh...wow."

He had heard the stories of what Crystal Ponies looked like, but now he was able to see one with his very own eyes. Boa quickly realized he was staring at her, and immediately diverted his attention, it was there he saw Venom up on the ceiling.

"Venom? Why are you up there?"

_BlazingInfinity

Venom mouthed the words: 'Hiding from her'. He already made her mad and he didn't have any potions around to help himself if she were to rage again.
Toast is amazing.

FakeSmile

Virulent looked over at Boa; she thought she heard him say something. In her soft tone she said,
[B]Virulent: [/b]Did you say something, Boa?

She looked at him for a bit before walking over toward a crystal wall. She smiled at her reflection; in her world she wouldn't have been allowed to do this. Virulent couldn't help but smile bigger aw she twirled around in front of the mirror.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

tonman3509

"Huh? Oh, Venom is--" Boa's words completely died in his throat as he saw Virulent twirl in front of the crystal. Once again, Boa's jaw dropped and he was once again staring. He shook his head, trying to focus. "Um...Venom's...on the ceiling."

_BlazingInfinity

Venom doesn't move. He REALLY doesn't want Virulent to see him. Even if she forgave Boa in any way.
Toast is amazing.

Go Up