Legends of Equestria announces Open Server Weekend Spectacular!

Started by Ellowee, 2013 Jun 07, 10:07:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

MiJyn

"I am your father" - Darth Vader (previously known as Anakin Skywalker)

Comet

kaihe

Good morning everyone. Well, that's July 6, 8 am, still waiting ... right here ... eyup

Weatherboy1

This song is going through my head... just 3 more hours...

XyroX

Just set up my alarm clock to start downloading right in time, it's going to take sooo long with my 2k connection :(
Anyway, now going to sleep a bit, here in Germany it'll be 3:30am when the download is available, hope I'll wake up and not just turn my alarm off and keep sleeping like in school time :D I have to set priorities ;D

Norat

BORING  i dont know what i can do so i decidet to try this : Oh, I have all my fingers, the knife goes chop chop chop. If I miss the spaces in between, my fingers will come off. And if I hit my fingers, the blood will soon come out. But all the same, I play this game, cause thats what its all about. Oh, CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP Im picking up the speed And If I hit my fingers then my hand will start to bleed.  =)

famous

Quote from: XyroX on 2013 Jul 05, 18:08:48
Just set up my alarm clock to start downloading right in time, it's going to take sooo long with my 2k connection :(
Anyway, now going to sleep a bit, here in Germany it'll be 3:30am when the download is available, hope I'll wake up and not just turn my alarm off and keep sleeping like in school time :D I have to set priorities ;D

Germany too.  lol

Norat

Quote from: famous on 2013 Jul 05, 18:19:10
Quote from: XyroX on 2013 Jul 05, 18:08:48

Germany too.  lol

me to  ovO

30kingswood

Not much time left!  Less then 5 mins probably.   :D  SUPER excited!  I missed the last test, so this will be awesome~ :3

Appleflower

Ok. . . *Sigh* Alright.

Sharks2425

Its 3:42 and it's not up yet still waiting. Didn't they say it would be on there main website?

McSleuthburger

Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Comet

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Norat on 2013 Jul 05, 18:18:32
Spoiler: show
BORING  i dont know what i can do so i decidet to try this : Oh, I have all my fingers, the knife goes chop chop chop. If I miss the spaces in between, my fingers will come off. And if I hit my fingers, the blood will soon come out. But all the same, I play this game, cause thats what its all about. Oh, CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP Im picking up the speed And If I hit my fingers then my hand will start to bleed.  =)

Oh no, no, we don't need that song here. That's a very dangerous game. >.<

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

ig1mi

It's better to live in the present than in the past.

Renatan

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!! We're so close!
I'm sure the creators are just as excited as us players are!  :D
Beware the writer. She will feed off everything you say and store it into her memory, so don't be surprised if a few years from now you open up a book and see something you said years ago there. I'm always watching ovO

Go Up