No Light (OOC)

Started by Jaywo, 2014 May 20, 08:04:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jaywo

2014 May 20, 08:04:42 Last Edit: 2014 May 20, 08:18:40 by Jaywo
Quote from: Jaywo on 2014 May 12, 13:03:14
*Begins whipping around the MEGAPERMBANHAMMER and whacks innocents, sending them into MEGAPERMBANOBLIVION*

SUPERULTRAMEGAPERMBANYOUCANTEVENBEGINTOAWESOMENESSBANRAINBOWSHAMMER

Tiger

* attempts to cause tension* ovO

I can imagine Tiger and Jay being the two in the group that don't get along very well lol

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Naura

I guess I must try to be rubber and glue between you guys...
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Jaywo

Quote from: Tiger on 2014 May 22, 08:11:05
* attempts to cause tension* ovO

I can imagine Tiger and Jay being the two in the group that don't get along very well lol

Haha, yes, two leaders don't work well together when they have two different mind sets.
*Begins whipping around the MEGAPERMBANHAMMER and whacks innocents, sending them into MEGAPERMBANOBLIVION*

Rush of MLP

Before I continue, I feel as though I should wait for all of you to respond to Spook's presence. Ya know, to be fair and all.

Jaywo

Hehe, I don't think Jay will do too well facing her fear.
Let's just say she's not just catastrophic... ovO

Grizzly

great, got accepted :D um... can anypony help me get started? i doubt that i can use the sign up quote now when it already started...
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Rush of MLP

Note for future reference: Unless you find it cheaty, defeating Spook's game doesn't defeat Spook himself... I did have an idea to what happens to him when defeated, but I don't think you would be fond of it.

Tiger

I'm honestly just going with my head while roleplaying Tiger here. Not that she trusts Spook, though. Heck, she doesn't trust anypony here yet ovO

Let's just say she's one to accept challenges, even if they seem a little suspicious.

Rush of MLP

Technically Spook would've forced all of you to "play" regardless, but since one of you accepted his challenge, perhaps he will go slightly easier on you than the pony he just won against.  ovO

Jaywo

Quote from: Grizzly on 2014 May 22, 17:50:16
great, got accepted :D um... can anypony help me get started? i doubt that i can use the sign up quote now when it already started...

Hehe, just started talking and somepony will respond.
That's really the only way to start any role play.

Rush of MLP

Whenever everyone gives me the go I am ready to start the game. Heh, I feel like it's been overly built up, but I'll do my best to make it interesting.

Tiger

I'm fine with you starting the game. I'm sure Tiger is just anxious to play it ovO

Rush of MLP

2014 May 24, 20:19:30 #13 Last Edit: 2014 May 27, 10:55:58 by Rush of MLP
Nobody said wait... so I'm assuming that it's alright... *claps twice* Alright! Game on!

Post Merge

Woah, Grizzly, that is an interesting place you put Blue in just then. Could that be just her fears playing tricks on her? Or since you were in the hallway when you started, could it be an area the remainder of the group (whoever can continue) go to later?

Regardless, thank you for the new area; it helps to have a fresher slate to work with within the game. I may be able to come up with more fear-based challenges to put her through.

As for your want to make her lose, I hadn't anticipated that, and I don't know how I'll handle it. Hey, maybe she can become Spooks companion?  lol

Grizzly

Oh, just now noticed the message X3
Guess it doesn't matter anymore
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Go Up