Growing Up: OC (Sign up before entering)

Started by Bravo 658, 2013 Mar 23, 11:32:00

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Seriack

((Ack, stayed up too late last night!!!))

Sparkling was galloping as fast as his little legs could take him. It was his first day at the new kindergarten, an he didn't want to be late. He reached the door and opened it slowly, peering in. He walked into the building, slowly and sneaky, just incase he had been late. He made sure to close the door quietly behind him.
[move][/move]
Thanks Soriku for the Pixel Poneh!
My OC's((Only one so far))
"Let me carry your burdens"

Morning Glory

"All right sweat pea, you got your bag? Your snack? Your coat?" A hulking brown pegasus stallion regarded his tiny daughter, looking nervous.

"Yes, daddy! You checked already!" Honeysuckle pulled on the new red saddlebags he'd bought her, then allowed him to adjust the sunny yellow ribbon tied into her tail. "C'mon, let's go!" She darted ahead of him, eyes set on the little schoolhouse ahead. Her father trotted after her, just able to catch her at the door. He spun the filly around to look at him and tried to hold her wandering attention.

"Ok now darlin, you have a good day. You do as your teacher says and meet the other foals with your big smile, like we practiced. I'll be right here to pick you up at the end of the day, ok?" The stallion looked a little grim and serious, but the filly giggled.

"I know, daddy! I'll be good to teacher!" Honeysuckle seemed to be a lot less distressed about her first day of school than her dad was. Her bag was loaded with her favorite things: a shiny new set of 100 crayons, her jumprope, her blanket and prized plush bunny for nap time and a pair of shiny red Sweet Acres apples for snack. A filly couldn't be more ready for school.

"A-alright, here we go." Her father seemed to be speaking to himself more than to her. He grabbed her up and held her for a brief moment, cleared this throat thickly, then dropped a kiss on her forehead. "Good luck, doodlebug! Have fun! I-I love you!" Then he let her go and waved as he slowly started to fly away.

Honeysuckle waved back for only a short moment before darting inside. She eagerly charged into the classroom, ready to learn new things and make new friends. "Hello?"

Ethereal Nebula

Amber was a bit confused when Wave ushered her off, but a smile returned to her face when she saw a new filly in front of her. Seeing the teacher walk away she turn her attention back to Cosmo. "Hi!"

Bravo 658

Wavelength smiled at Bhall.  You sure can!  Would you like to draw, too, Sonny? he asked, pulling down more supplies and arranging them by the closet.

StaticBoom

Sonny simply nodded to Wave as two new ponies entered. He giggled and poked his tongue out at them before rushing off to colour.
My OC list
[move][IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/f57n7d.gif[/img][/move]

I'm too metal for this.

Seriack

Sparkling saw Sonny stick his tongue out and a mad expression crossed his face before it was once again replaced by awe. His big brothers had always told him about school... But they said it was boring. This place looked fun!
[move][/move]

bleyd

bhall pick papaer and crayons and draw his family

Bravo 658

Wave frowned at Sonny for sticking his tongue out at them.  That wasn't very nice... don't stick your tongue out at your friends.  He trotted over to the door and noticed not only the filly who had announced herself, but a colt who appeared to have snuck in.  He came to Honeysuckle first.  Hello!  My name is Wave!  I'm your teacher, he said with a smile.  What's your name?

StaticBoom

Sonny looked sheepish for a second before he grabbed a piece of paper, but instead of drawing on it, he began to fiddle with it, fold it and rip it into shapes happily.

[glow=red,2,300]I'm arting![/glow]

He said to himself with a grin.
My OC list

I'm too metal for this.

Morning Glory

2013 Mar 23, 13:27:05 #49 Last Edit: 2013 Mar 23, 13:29:33 by Morning Glory
Honeysuckle's eyes widened as she saw all the little ponies already in the classroom. There were lots of them here already, and they all looked very different.

As the colt with glasses suck his tongue out at her she giggled and pulled a face right back, just in time for the teacher to greet her. Not the best first impression, but she beamed up at the instructor. "I'm Honeysuckle! Hi Mister Wave!" She gave her biggest, bestest smile. Then her eyes fell on the foals that had started to color.

"Oooh oooh! Me too! Me too! Daddy gots me new crayons justed for school!" She fished in her bag and showed Wavelength the sizable carton of rainbow crayons. "Can I color too?"

Bravo 658

Wave blinked, a little surprised that so many crayons could fit in such a small carton.  Wow... pleasure to meet you, Honeysuckle!  Yes, you may draw, too.  Oh, and... don't stick your tongue out at anypony, please... I know he did it first, but it's just not polite.  Try waving your hoof instead.  Go make some friends before you start drawing, though!  He turned toward Sparkling Cider, trying to hide in the shadows.  Hm, I just know I saw something over here...

Seriack

Sparkling grinned really big. He couldn't believe the teacher couldn't see him. It was so funny, he began to giggle.
[move][/move]

bleyd

bhall use black red and yellow to draw his family

StaticBoom

Sonny rolled another piece of paper into a cone and placed it on his forehead. He stood up and exclaimed loudly.

[glow=red,2,300]I'm an Alicorn! Prince Sonny.[/glow]
He was laughing hysterically as he spoke.
My OC list

I'm too metal for this.

Omega_Khaos

Cosmo star seamed to be staring off into space waiting for something. when the new filly said hi it startled her, "EEEP! Oh.....HI! Names Cosmo Star. Ice to eet you.

Bravo 658

Wave looked back and forth, deliberately passing his eyes right over Sparkling while holding a hoof to his chin.  Hm... maybe it's just a little cricket laughing at me...  He froze for a moment and cast a glance over his shoulder at Sonny.  Heheh... that's actually a kinda good one..., he thought as he turned back to Sparkling.  Well?  Come on out, cricket.  We can't have you hiding all day.

Laebenal

Clear stops drawing and starts to walk around trying to find something else to do.
Nightmare pony is here!
[move][/move]
(.gif made by KoalaLover99)
My OCs
Here I am... Alone as always...

Ethereal Nebula

"I'm Amber, want to go play?" Amber pointed to herself when introducing herself before pointing over to the other foals drawing when she was asking to play.

Seriack

He got up from where he was hiding, a giant grin on his face. Hi teacher! He said, once he was in front of Wave.
[move][/move]

Morning Glory

Honeysuckle moved to join Bhall and Sonny in coloring. She dropped her big box of crayons in front of her and collected some paper. Then, without hesitation, she lifted the carton of crayons, and upended it before her. The little sticks of colored wax fell like rain, scattering all around the group of foals. "Color time!" She chimed, before snatching up a hoof-full of them and busily doodling as many animals as she could fit on a page.

First a green rabbit, her favorite. Then a blue tiger with lots of teeth and pink stripes. Then a fat orange frog that sat on a striking purple lillypad. It was only when she looked up and spotted Sonny that she stopped. She let out a shrill screech of laughter, snortling uncontrollably.

Go Up