Growing Up: OC (Sign up before entering)

Started by Bravo 658, 2013 Mar 23, 11:32:00

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

StaticBoom

Sonny took the 'horn' off his head and seemed a little grumpy that nopony had gone along with his joke.
He made an annoyed sigh and sat back down on his haunches, looking around the room. He began to grin again at the new pony who had bought along all the colours. He grabbed a crayon and began to draw now.
My OC list
[move][IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/f57n7d.gif[/img][/move]

I'm too metal for this.

Omega_Khaos

2013 Mar 23, 13:42:50 #61 Last Edit: 2013 Mar 23, 13:46:00 by Omega_Khaos
"Naw. not at the moment. I was just waiting. guess i spaced out." Cosmo said, it looks like she is about to space out again but she decided to play anyways. "Do you know any good games?"

Bravo 658

Wave faked a surprised gasp.  Oh, it's a pony!  Hi, I'm Wave.  He cast another glance over his shoulder, noticing some of the ponies getting a little restless.  Erm... wait just a moment, I'll be right back.  He galloped over to another dresser and took down a box stuffed to the brim with building blocks.  Who wants to build?! he asked with excitement.  No throwing or chewing on the blocks, please!  He ran back over to Sparkling.  What's your name? he asked, panting just a little.

Laebenal

Clear picks some blocks and starts building different kind of things.
Nightmare pony is here!
[move][/move]
(.gif made by KoalaLover99)
My OCs
Here I am... Alone as always...

Seriack

He giggled again, and sat back on his haunches while waiting for Wave to come back. My names Sparkwing Cider. He said in reply, beaming up at Wave.
[move][/move]
Thanks Soriku for the Pixel Poneh!
My OC's((Only one so far))
"Let me carry your burdens"

Ethereal Nebula

Amber sat and thought of all the cool games the two could play before she suddenly heard the teacher asking if anypony want to play with the building blocks.

"Let's go build something!"

Amber told to Cosmo as she scampered over to where the teacher put down the blocks and started trying to build a big castle.

StaticBoom

Sonny looked at the blocks and grinned. He placed his makeshift 'horn' on his head again

[glow=red,2,300]I'm gonna build a biiiggg castle, cause I'm an alicorn nooowww~  :3[/glow]

With that said he began to stack blocks on top of each other.
My OC list

I'm too metal for this.

Bravo 658

Hello, Sparkling Cider!  Welcome to Kindergarten.  You don't have to sneak in, silly... you start to get punished for being late in first grade.  He looked over his shoulder to check on the rest of the classroom, then looked back at Sparkling.  Well, go meet somepony, and have fun!  His thoughts trailed off to nervousness as Sonny started stacking blocks.  If that gets more than three feet tall, I'm gonna freak out..., he thought and swallowed nervously.

Laebenal

Clear yawns loudly and stops building. She walks to Wave and taps his hoof. "I'm tired..." She says and yawns again.
Nightmare pony is here!
[move][/move]
My OCs

Seriack

Okay teacher! He exclaimed, and ran off to meet the other foals... Or he was, until the shinny blocks caught his attention. He ran to those instead, and began to build too.
[move][/move]

bleyd

do you like my big brother? bhall say show a Honeysuckle his picture where she can see a strange thing with 6 legs and only one eye that smile a lot

Bravo 658

Wavelength smiled.  You know what?  So am I.  I wish everypony else was so we could all take a nap... it's a little loud out here.  Right this way, you can sleep in my office.  I'll get you a mattress, he said, opening a door for Clear.

StaticBoom

Sonny grinned as his tower got bigger, he had abandoned his horn and was now focusing on the blocks.

[glow=red,2,300]I'm gonna make the hugest tower![/glow]

However he soon struck a problem. He couldn't reach.
My OC list

I'm too metal for this.

Laebenal

Clear followed Wave and started to sleep in his office.

((off for 3 hours now))
Nightmare pony is here!
[move][/move]
My OCs

Seriack

Sparkling was building his own little tower nearby, but Sonny had used most of the blocks. He was still happy with it though, a goofy grin plastered on his face for his accomplishment.
[move][/move]

Bravo 658

2013 Mar 23, 13:59:13 #75 Last Edit: 2013 Mar 23, 14:01:27 by Bravo 539
Glancing over at Sonny, Wave was relieved to see him struggling to build any higher than he already had.  Heh... really tall towers fall over anyways, you know, he called to Sonny.  Good castles are actually wider, not taller!

Once Clear was laying down in his office, Wave laid a blanket over her and tucked her in.  Have a nice nap, he said, then waded back out into the fray.

Seeing the practically empty box of blocks, he was rather surprised... but he came prepared.  Wave trotted over to the cabinet and got down his second box.  You kids build fast... here are the last blocks.  Be careful, all right?

StaticBoom

Sonny nodded to Wave and stared at his tower, he looked slightly disappointed.
[glow=red,2,300]All well. [/glow]

He shrugged and poked it with a hoof, haphazardly.
My OC list

I'm too metal for this.

Ethereal Nebula

Amber was continuing on her castle, though it wasn't very tall like Sonny's tower, it was pretty large. There was enough room for about two foals to get inside it. As she was putting some finishing touches to her castle, she looked around to see what else she could add.

"Hmm, something's missing."

Morning Glory

Honeysuckle was busily adding spikes to a dinosaur on her own page when Bhall addressed her. She regarded the picture. "That's a silly drawing! I like it!" She smiled and added a tail to her dino and passed it over. "You like my dina-ser? It's a steg-a-sar-rus. That's my favorite!"

As Sonny departed to build his castle she watched eager. "Oooh! Princess Sonny! You needs a royal guarders!" Abandoning her drawing and her crayons, she grabbed her coat about her bag and tied it over her head in a "helmet". Then she stood in front of the block castle. "Grr! I'ma guarder!"

Seriack

Sparkling looked at Honeysuckle and giggled. Where's your stick-thingy? Aren't guarders 'sposed to haf a stick-thingy?
[move][/move]

Go Up