Into the Dreamworld(Private RP between Seriack and anypony he takes with him)

Started by Seriack, 2013 Feb 19, 02:51:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Coffee Rush

After a few moments of thought, Aqua responded. "Are you... Alright?" She walked forth into the cool water, deeper, about knee high for her.
My OC can be found here!

Seriack

I ask ponies about their past... But never talk about mine... Why, you may ask? Because I don't remember it... I don't know if I have a family, or had one... All I remember is waking up in a cave, and being found by Twilight and Ludus... Farsight stops, his head beginning to throb. His knees buckle and he falls forward, a hoof to his head. The land changes again, once more becoming the empty void, Farsight not being able to maintain it with the pain shooting through him. He lands gently on the ground and lies there.
[move][/move]
Thanks Soriku for the Pixel Poneh!
My OC's((Only one so far))
"Let me carry your burdens"

Coffee Rush

"Farsight?" Aqua quickly trotted over to him, sitting next to him. She patted him on the back, thinking he should stop.
My OC can be found here!

Seriack

Farsight had stopped though, all thoughts being blasted away by the intense pain in his head. T-t-t-hanks Aq-q-qua... He says, rather shakily. All he was feeling were the after effects. Don't w-w-worry too m-m-much... It alw-w-ways happens... Farsight tries to reassure the mare. Within moments, Farsight tried to stand, his legs a bit wobbly from the ordeal, but he was up and on his hooves. He smiles at Aqua, and nuzzles her, showing his gratitude for the worry she showed.
[move][/move]

Coffee Rush

"Farsight.. I-Shouldn't you get out of here? I mean, if this is hurting you..." She helped him stand, with a worried face. A few moments later, she looks around the void. She's going to miss her 'new' vision for a while.
My OC can be found here!

Seriack

Farsight shakes his head, I-i-i-t's not here... That g-g-gave me the h-hea-eadache... It was t-t-thinking about my past... He explains to Aqua, shaking his head slightly as the pain alleviates and his brain defuddles.
[move][/move]

Coffee Rush

"Right... I, uh.. Shouldn't have said anything..." She seems glad that he's alright, and takes her hooves off of him.
My OC can be found here!

Seriack

That's alright... He says, his a deep bass((Finally giving him a pitch. Always been that way, just putting it out there.)). He nuzzles her again and kisses her cheek. Are you ready to head back? Or would you like to stay here longer? Farsight asks.
[move][/move]

Coffee Rush

"I'd like to head back, go home... I just want some time to myself to think.." Aqua gave a light smile to him, glad he was feeling better right now.
My OC can be found here!

Seriack

((Sorry!!!! Friends and fam came over and we went to a movie. Snitch.))

Farsight nods, smiling back. He was about go open the gateway where they had entered, but hesitates. Wpild you like me to take you straight to your house, or back to the bridge...? He asks.
[move][/move]

Coffee Rush

"The bridge... Please." Aqua's smile faded. The unicorn wanted to just take a walk, and reflect... Reflect on her thoughts, actions, and her future. Some nagging gut feeling told her that her life was going to just get harder, and she couldn't shrug it off. Aqua waited, taking a deep breath, one filled with anxiety and nervousness.
My OC can be found here!

Seriack

Just remember, Aqua... I'm here for you. Farsight tells her, hearing the nervousness in her voice and seeing it in her eyes. She hadn't learned how to hide her feelings in her eyes yet. He nuzzles Aqua one more time before turning back to the spot they had entered, his horn glowing gold once more. Farsight swings his head down, and the gateway opens, light from the outside world spilling in, and the trickle of water from the river could be heard. He once again moves to the side, a hoof out, signaling for her to leave.
[move][/move]

Coffee Rush

Aqua slowly stepped forth, into the real world. As she slowly exited, her eyes began to fog, and cloud until they looked like they normally did. The unicorn exited completely, a bit saddened that her vision was gone again. She only got a brief glimpse of the world before going blind again, the spell disappearing. "Thank you, Farsight." Aqua called in a thankful tone, know having a trustful, honest friend.
My OC can be found here!

Seriack

Farsight looks around as she exits, taking in his second home. He used to live here when he travelled, creating a house from nothing, and enjoying the place... But, since moving to this realm, he had decided to live there, a house closer to his friends. "You're welcome, Aqua." Farsight says, walking out of the gateway himself. It slowly sealed behind him, a wound closing. It held more of meaning for Farsight, signifying the wound caused by Xin was healed... It would still hurt him, but he no longer feared the Dreamworld.

And, thank you... Aqua... Farsight says to himself.
[move][/move]

Go Up