Abandoned Hospital (Reboot, Sign-Up RP)

Started by TheCreeper3, 2013 Mar 07, 00:39:35

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Tezaku

we'll find them both, sooner or later ace says still following
tez nods and continues following

TheCreeper3

let's just hope so he grunts as he tries to hold in the evil side tring to emerge
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

Ateren

Gives gentle a worried look. He keeps going on their path in hopes of finding them.

TheCreeper3

((My poor forgotten thread. Lets see if I can bring life back to your cold empty hallways))
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

TheCreeper3

Bad Harmony sits in a room in one of the long dark hallways
OC's

Asterian Starfall

2013 May 28, 16:03:47 #665 Last Edit: 2013 May 28, 16:07:10 by Asterian
*Breathing heavily as he runs from something*
Help me!
A grinding scream can be heard.
*Continues running as echoes whisper down the halls*
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

TheCreeper3

Bad Harmony lifts his head to the sound and heads out to investigate
OC's

Asterian Starfall

*Trips up, and the echoes grow louder and louder*
Go back to the Shadow!
*Warps time to run fast enough to escape*
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

TheCreeper3

What in the world?
He continues to investigate
OC's

Asterian Starfall

*Sees somepony and rushes to him/her*
Stand against me! It can't sneak up on us if we look at it!

TheCreeper3

What are you talking about?
He asked in a rude tone
OC's

Asterian Starfall

*Sees a mare with a white, blank face*
Slendermare! Run! *Tries to open the hospital door, only to find it's locked*
*Turns around to see that Slendermare is nowhere to be found*
Listen, we need to leave this place now. The doors are locked... There's got to be some way out of here...

TheCreeper3

Your running...from that..slendermare
He grins slightly
Lovely. Well as far as I know with this place, you cant get out.
OC's

Asterian Starfall

There's a way out of every hole, no matter how deep.
*Paces about the hallway* Think... What haven't you tried yet?

TheCreeper3

Just about everything.
I came here intent on keeping myself away from everypony
Why would I want to leave

OC's

Asterian Starfall

*Continues pacing* Not you. Forgive me, I'm talking to myself.
*Stops and sits down in a zen-like manner*
*Begins to meditate as horn glows*

TheCreeper3

OC's

Asterian Starfall

*Continues to meditate*
I'm going to use meditation to allow myself to heighten my senses. It will allow me to see what I ordinarily couldn't; teleport someplace I can't see.
*Horn pulsates in sync with breathing*

TheCreeper3

Well I..
His coat faded from the ash grey color to an almost whiteish color
His mane went from black to a dark blonde
...I cant just let you go alone...
His coat turned to a bright white and his mane to a bright blonde
He put his hoof on the stangers shoulder
I'll help you find a way out
OC's

Asterian Starfall

*Does not respond, but continues*
*Hears hoofsteps in the distance and stops*
Thank you. I need some place where I can meditate for a few minutes without being... disturbed. Do you know of such a spot in this place?

Go Up