Abandoned Hospital (Reboot, Sign-Up RP)

Started by TheCreeper3, 2013 Mar 07, 00:39:35

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TheCreeper3

I never had to deal with him before...before he began to think really hard and a tear fell from his eye before I lost my daughter in this god forsaken hospital...she's still here
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

Ateren

Frowns at him. "Oh... Would your daughter be the same one that he was looking for before being snatched by the shadows? Regardless, I'm sure we'll find her!" He said with a reassuring smile.

TheCreeper3

2013 Apr 11, 23:37:30 #642 Last Edit: 2013 Apr 11, 23:41:07 by TheCreeper3
maybe...wait, have you seen her. She about three feet tall with a yellow fur coat, white mane and a lightning bolt cutie mark
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

Ateren

Taps his muzzle in thought. "...I don't rightfully think so. Let's look for her anyways, shall we?" He said with a light smile.

Tezaku

TheCreeper3

OC's

Ateren

Nods with a smile and heads down the corridor... still disturbed by how unnaturally dark the place is.

Tezaku

Ateren

Keeps going along. "I wonder where our friend was taken off to too... He might have been taken to the same place your daughter is at." He said optimistically.

TheCreeper3

maybe, just maybe he said while helplessly holding back his evil side
OC's

Ateren

Nods a few times. "To pass the time... What do you guys do on a normal day anyways? I'm a swift and efficient builder and tech enthusiast. I can get just about anything to work or improved." He said with a friendly smile.

TheCreeper3

I just sit in here and slowly drift off into insanity
OC's

Tezaku

i work at an asylum
i create things for ponies if they need anything

TheCreeper3

really? I was let out of an asylum about a month after my daughter was born. Then her mother gave her to me and just left
OC's

Tezaku

Ateren

Blinks at them. "So she just... gives her to you and leaves?"

TheCreeper3

yep. Exactly wat my mother did to me. Only I was raised in a cellar for the first 9 years of my life and then dropped off at an orphanage
OC's

Ateren

Frowns at him. "That's horrible... I'm sorry that happened."

TheCreeper3

OC's

Ateren

Nods. "Right, let's keep going." He said turning back toward their direction.

Go Up