What's Your Desktop Background?

Started by HerpyDooves, 2012 Jul 03, 20:20:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Night Pony

I played Elsword too but it got too grindy for my taste.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

PrincessButton

Quote from: Night Pony on 2015 Aug 24, 16:03:23
I played Elsword too but it got too grindy for my taste.
Mmyes, I agree. I stopped around level 53 over two years ago and have only gone back here and there over the last two years, not making much significant progress on my characters. But it was fun up until then!

Spoiler: Here's my current background, to stay on topic. c: • show
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Lync Volan

Quote from: PrincessButton on 2015 Aug 24, 16:05:58
Mmyes, I agree. I stopped around level 53 over two years ago and have only gone back here and there over the last two years, not making much significant progress on my characters. But it was fun up until then!

Spoiler: Here's my current background, to stay on topic. c: • show

I think i only went up to level 26 but i can't be sure :s
the thing is surrounded on player vs player after awhile and i kept losing X3

Itty Bit

Probably my most favorite commission I've ever made. I've pretty much put it everywhere at this point X3

Lync Volan

Quote from: Itty Bit on 2015 Aug 26, 13:55:02

Probably my most favorite commission I've ever made. I've pretty much put it everywhere at this point X3
That's totally supes cute <3!

PrincessButton

Quote from: Itty Bit on 2015 Aug 26, 13:55:02
Spoiler: show

Awww Itty! <3 I also really love this picture you commissioned of us! It's my skype picture right now. ^-^

Necroceine

Well, my wallpaper cycles through a folder of 144 images. Most of them are pony related.

BludSpammd

Quote from: Gypsy on 2015 Aug 19, 05:18:14
Used to be

but I recently changed it to

Sorry pony fans, I adore the old spyro!  X3

I just adore the old Spyro games. I'm glad there are still old Spyro fans out there.  ;)

Lync Volan

Quote from: BludSpammd on 2015 Aug 28, 15:58:17
I just adore the old Spyro games. I'm glad there are still old Spyro fans out there.  ;)
I played Spyro on my Ps2 before but i never understood how the games i owned ever got so many fans before and i looked for top viewed Spyro videos on youtube before and it only went up to like 4,000,00 or something so i was thinking i was missing something, you 2 talking about "Old" Spyro games makes me think i was right O:

DarkSpectre

2015 Aug 29, 11:08:41 #609 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 29, 11:10:27 by DarkSpectre
@Night Pony @PrincessButton @Lync Volan Yeah, Elsword is a pretty grindy game i'll agree. In your case button, that'd be the hamel area back when its dungeons had the worst exp tables. They've recently been revamping a lot of dungeons and whatnot to try and fix some of those problems and shorten the dungeons up so they're not all super long like Altera Core used to be, but I dislike that the accuracy stat is not purely pvp anymore. It's a bit infuriating when you use a strong skill that then misses the enemy because your accuracy isn't high enough, and was a problem to me for a few weeks after the revamp on that.

Aaaaaaaanyway, added another wallpaper to my lineup.  X3

Spoiler: The New Wallpaper • show

Free Hugs!

Maplewood

Wish I could post mine  :c but I'm at pax prime in Seattle. Man it's weird to be in the US  again

PrincessButton

Quote from: DarkSpectre on 2015 Aug 29, 11:08:41
@Night Pony @PrincessButton @Lync Volan Yeah, Elsword is a pretty grindy game i'll agree. In your case button, that'd be the hamel area back when its dungeons had the worst exp tables. They've recently been revamping a lot of dungeons and whatnot to try and fix some of those problems and shorten the dungeons up so they're not all super long like Altera Core used to be, but I dislike that the accuracy stat is not purely pvp anymore. It's a bit infuriating when you use a strong skill that then misses the enemy because your accuracy isn't high enough, and was a problem to me for a few weeks after the revamp on that.

Yep, I was mid-hamel when I fell out of playing. Got busy with other things, and bored of the grind, and yeah. I go back every now and then though!. :]

LunarDusk

Quote from: PrincessButton on 2015 Aug 31, 12:11:50
Yep, I was mid-hamel when I fell out of playing. Got busy with other things, and bored of the grind, and yeah. I go back every now and then though!. :]

Currently I have 9 lvl 70s because of an event they had called a lvl boost which instantly brings you to lvl 70. And all those characters I boosted were ones that I stopped around 30-50 because the grinding was boring. And besides the new revamp made the mob kill you faster just to prevent players from soloing and currently Hamel is just that dungeon that hits you the hardest exp wise and damage wise.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

PrincessButton

Quote from: LunarDusk on 2015 Aug 31, 16:02:02
Currently I have 9 lvl 70s because of an event they had called a lvl boost which instantly brings you to lvl 70. And all those characters I boosted were ones that I stopped around 30-50 because the grinding was boring. And besides the new revamp made the mob kill you faster just to prevent players from soloing and currently Hamel is just that dungeon that hits you the hardest exp wise and damage wise.
Interesting. :) I saw that event, but didn't get to participate.

Back on topic
Spoiler: New Background • show

Lync Volan

This is one of my best wallpapers <3!

dr.induction

Spaaace  :3 .. the Helix Nebula

Jajan

Ah, well, that's my office  :D :

GooodBye !!!!  :P

Pipkin

Here's my school laptop's current background.  I find it rather cute.

Ryo_D_Disk

I would show off my work background, but its a group photo from bronycon so alas I cannot

Zsaszz

2015 Oct 01, 17:39:25 #619 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 02, 04:14:43 by Zsaszz

I love that game, i even bought the deluxe version to also get jacket on Payday.

Go Up