Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

When people throw away a milkshake, smoothie/slush, or Blizzard because they can't finish it, and they're at home. Excuse me, haven't you heard of a freezer?
Also, when someone criticizes me for putting my milkshake, smoothie/slush, or Blizzard in the freezer to save for later. :/ Hey, I can't finish it, and it's too delicious to throw away, so I'm gonna eat the rest later. Deal with it.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Stardust Dragon

Getting a phone call when you're trying to go somewhere.  Namely getting called immediately after you've stuck the gearshift into reverse. :l

Chishio Kunrin

7-year-old that her sister and I are watching is throwing a fit because we won't let her constantly eat. We gave her one and a half peanut butter jelly sandwiches and an entire bag of popcorn, along with a glass of milk. That was her lunch. Now she wants more food and tried to get ice cream. NO.

First of all, we cannot afford to let her constantly eat every second she's here.
Second of all, it's like she literally does not understand when she is actually hungry for real and thus eats all the time to compensate. She has developed an overeating problem, and this is going to lead to a weight problem someday. For some reason, she acts like it is urgent that she eats constantly, and if she doesn't get food, it's suddenly an emergency.

Her mom will be here to pick her and her sister up in a couple hours. She can wait til then, and they'll go home and have dinner. Sheesh. :\

Randam Saiko

When people who can't sing begin singing and refuse to stop when I politely request them to.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

cloudwilk

Quote from: Randam Saiko on 2014 Aug 11, 18:14:34
When people who can't sing begin singing and refuse to stop when I politely request them to.

I'm the person you probably hate in that case XD

[I]"Want to see where I came from??"[/I]Jump into the portal and find out!

Bro1997

Quote from: cloudwilk on 2014 Aug 11, 19:55:26

I am not trying to be rude, but when people/ponies tell you to stop you should listen to them. Imagine them being in your shoes. If you were watching somepony trying to sing, but can't and won't stop then wouldn't you at least tell them to stop and explain to them that isn't the right talent for them? I like you, but please be a little more caring okay!

cloudwilk

Eh... I usually get pretty uncomfortable if I'm annoying someone, but sometimes, its just someone being a crab. Heck, more often than not its that. I'm usually quiet... so when I finally feel comfortable enough to talk or better yet sing, I'd rather live in the moment. And its not like I sing very loud... or anybody has asked me to stop XD

Bro1997

Quote from: cloudwilk on 2014 Aug 11, 20:03:26
Eh... I usually get pretty uncomfortable if I'm annoying someone, but sometimes, its just someone being a crab. Heck, more often than not its that. I'm usually quiet... so when I finally feel comfortable enough to talk or better yet sing, I'd rather live in the moment. And its not like I sing very loud... or anybody has asked me to stop XD

So, you get angry when someone's being a crab? Like getting ticked off at the wrong person?

Zsaszz

Quote from: cloudwilk on 2014 Aug 11, 19:55:26

I personally don't have problem with that, idk maybe it could be because I am a very patient person, I have friends that certain things annoy them, like an old childhood friend of mine that annoys him someone whistling, so when we are on a quiet place I sometimes start to whistle just to annoy, but that's because I know him  :P, if someone is doing something that annoys me I usually just ignore it and keep doing my own things.

cloudwilk

Antagonizing people irritates me.... I mean, there's certain exceptions when you know the person and it's just jostling but intentionally doing something to be mean is just... cruel.

For me, it's just that public places are everyone's space. You can't tell others what to do if the activity is harmless. Granted, there's a level. If they're screaming then that's just a nuisance but humming, playing, singing, all that is their right. If you want peace, you can go to your own house/space or a place that enforces quietness like a library or something.

Runzi333

people who post questions on the forums that have been answered a hundred times. READ THE FAQ BEFORE YOU POST DUMMY. These answers are a click away but that's too hard for them to find. oi /end rant
I draw my two ponies and sometimes other ponies on that one website where you ask them stuff. Yeah!
Doodle wing and Icy lights created, owned, and drawn by me.

Midnight Breeze

I know I've complained about this a lot, but I want so badly to get out of this town. I don't know what my parents were thinking when they chose to settle here. What was wrong with Longview? What was wrong with Orlando? What was wrong with Shreveport?

This town is like a gaping black hole that slowly sucks the life and soul of out its youth. I remember all throughout high school I kept saying "Yeah, I'm getting out of here as soon as I graduate." Flash forward 5 years after graduation and here I still am. I dread every birthday because to me it feels like another year of my life wasted.

I'd love to leave, but moving to another city ain't easy when you're broke because your town pays half the national average for every job. It's a catch 22: I need money to move to another city, and I need to move to another city to make decent money.

The saddest thing? I'm actually one of the weathier people in town. The median per capita income is $12,000/year. I make about $17,500.

Runzi333

When people steal something you made because they can and you can't do anything about it. Gah especially titles and names and stuff... I'm http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0">Read the forum rules.ed about this even though it's not that big of a deal.... IT IS THE PRINCIPLE OF THE THING!!!
I draw my two ponies and sometimes other ponies on that one website where you ask them stuff. Yeah!
Doodle wing and Icy lights created, owned, and drawn by me.

cloudwilk

Quote from: Runzi333 on 2014 Aug 12, 02:05:54
When people steal something you made because they can and you can't do anything about it. Gah especially titles and names and stuff... I'm http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0">Read the forum rules.ed about this even though it's not that big of a deal.... IT IS THE PRINCIPLE OF THE THING!!!

That's plagiarism. That's ticks me off, too >.<

Another thing that bursts my bubble... but is dumb.... when I get out of the pool and my shorts coldly hit the back of my legs. That really irritates me.

Ramisha

Hair is annoying.  >:O It just won't stand how you want it to stand, it gets in your face, it sheds EVERYWHERE and the worst part is you can't shave all of it because you'd look dumb (well, that doesn't apply to guys).

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Aug 12, 09:24:34
Hair is annoying.  >:O It just won't stand how you want it to stand, it gets in your face, it sheds EVERYWHERE and the worst part is you can't shave all of it because you'd look dumb (well, that doesn't apply to guys).

My friend got her hair cut super short, though she still has somewhat long bangs (fringe, for English people). She had it cut partially because her hair is really thick, and she got tired of how hard it was to take care of it. The other reason was because she felt it would look cute, and it does.

The fact that I keep forgetting new episodes of stuff coming out, except RWBY. I'm really glad TiVo has the option to set it to record every new episode of a show, or I'd be in trouble. Sheesh.
Now, I've gotta catch up on Legend of Korra and Red vs Blue.

PrincessButton

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Aug 12, 15:37:13

My friend got her hair cut super short, though she still has somewhat long bangs (fringe, for English people). She had it cut partially because her hair is really thick, and she got tired of how hard it was to take care of it. The other reason was because she felt it would look cute, and it does.

Sometimes the only thing keeping me from shaving my head is knowing how much others love my hair.. I wouldn't mind being a skin head though~ Hair is indeed very annoying. :T
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Greyscaleisme

Quote from: Princess Button on 2014 Aug 12, 15:41:57

Sometimes the only thing keeping me from shaving my head is knowing how much others love my hair.. I wouldn't mind being a skin head though~ Hair is indeed very annoying. :T

I actually have really long hair (I'm talking lower back here) I'm getting it cut shoulder length later today, if only so I can curl it easier.  X3
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

PrincessButton

Quote from: Greyscaleisme on 2014 Aug 12, 15:54:52

I actually have really long hair (I'm talking lower back here) I'm getting it cut shoulder length later today, if only so I can curl it easier.  X3
Ooo pretty, have fun! c:
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Greyscaleisme

Quote from: Princess Button on 2014 Aug 12, 16:04:01
Quote from: Greyscaleisme on 2014 Aug 12, 15:54:52

Ooo pretty, have fun! c:

I hope to, with any luck I'll actually look good, finally, It'll frame my face more and hopefully stop my square head from looking so square  :P
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Go Up