An undiscovered world [SIGN-UP]

Started by Brave Fleet, 2015 Sep 06, 22:42:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Brave Fleet

2015 Sep 06, 22:42:56 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 06, 22:46:11 by Brave Fleet

Scenario: your OC has gone through a portal from their well known equestria to this different equestria out of nowhere, and this new world seems to have no ponies living in it but the ponies that went through the portal. Taking place in ponyville.

----

Brave got up off the ground, in her normal form, mostly because the other pegasus forms here was her original form. She sat down and put her hoof to her head due to her head hurting for some reason. She realized everything looked different, so she looked around, head hurting occasionally.

_BlazingInfinity

2015 Sep 07, 00:50:12 #1 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 07, 00:52:53 by _BlazingInfinity
Venom's head was pounding.

"Dang that hurts." he said as he grasped his head and stands up. His body feels a lot heavier than usual.

"Why does my body seem heavier? I haven't had anything to eat in a whi- SWEET CELESTIA!" he said. He looked behind him and saw that his wings were about 6ft tall and he had tail feathers that were around 2ft. long.

"Where is Fluttershy? he asked. (Fluttershy is his girlfriend.) He looks around more and sees a white pony with the same problem as him. He runs over to her.

That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

Brave Fleet

Brave saw the stallion tuning towards her and she stood up and tilted her head, seeing there was another pony with her in this deserted, yet completely normal looking, town. She spread her impressively sized tail feathers and got ready to fly off if the other pegasus wanted to try anything.

_BlazingInfinity

"Hello there!" said Venom.

Venom bows. (He is very formal.) "My name is Venom, what is your name?" he says as he stands up.
Toast is amazing.

Brave Fleet

Brave lifted up her hoof and relaxed her wings. "oh, um, my name is...." the mare looked at her cutie mark to make sure she was still 'Brave Fleet'. "I'm Brave Fleet, um, nice to meet you! she said, sounding a little relieved she wasn't alone in this place.

_BlazingInfinity

"Have you per chance seen a pony named Fluttershy around here?" he asked.
Toast is amazing.

Brave Fleet

"Erm, I don't actually think I see any other ponies here." Brave said, looking around, squinting as the sunlight hit her eyes, almost blining her. "this place looks.... Different from equestria..." Brave added, seeing how wild the clouds were, they were in less order than what order the Pegasi usually put them in.

_BlazingInfinity

"Well thanks anyway!" he said. He tried to take off with his wings but he fell flat on his face. He tried again and kept up in the air for a little bit.

"Alright just got to get used to these wings and my tail." he said as he took off and was flying slowly.
Toast is amazing.

Brave Fleet

"wait!" Brave shouted, "I don't wanna be alone!" she added, scared to be left alone.

_BlazingInfinity

"Well you can fly right?" he asked.
Toast is amazing.

Brave Fleet

2015 Sep 07, 11:41:50 #10 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 07, 11:46:28 by Brave Fleet
Brave extended her wings, showing her impressive wingspan, with a jump and moved them at their fastest wingbeat, zooming up to where Venom was flying.
"So... Um..." Brave began shyly, looking at her surroundings to make sure she wouldn't crash into anything.

_BlazingInfinity

"Well lets go see if anyone else is in this town." said Venom , as he flapped his 6ft wings.
Toast is amazing.

Brave Fleet

Brave looked around and saw nopony wandering around whatever town this was. She looked up and saw what must have been canterlot on the cliff of a slender mountain, and she pointed her hoof at it. "Hey! That looks like canterlot!"

_BlazingInfinity

"It does look like Canterlot. And that looks like Twilight's tree!" he said.
Toast is amazing.

Brave Fleet

Brave tilted her head and dived down a bit, flapping her wings at the last second to get a smooth landing, and landed in front of the home.

_BlazingInfinity

"Hello?" Venom called out. He knocked on the door. The door just opened, but there was nopony behind it. He walks in to the tree.
Toast is amazing.

tonman3509

"Woah!" with a sudden yell, Boa falls face first through the portal. He quickly managed to pull himself off and dust off his outfit. He looked around, he let out a sigh of relief. At least no one seemed to be around to see him hit the dirt like that. He checked his belongings, even unclicking his prosthetic hoof for a moment, everything seemed to be in working order, and he had everything on him.

"Where am I, anyways? Ponyville? It looks...weird."

He turns back to the portal, looking at it. "Seems like I came through this portal. Well, as long as I don't end up in the Shadow Planes or the Abyss..."

Looking around, he looked for the closest landmark, eventually settling in on the giant tree in the middle of town.

Brave Fleet

Brave walked into the home, it wasn't covered in dust or anything, it just smelled like books and ink. "hello?!" Brave yelled, hoping to get an answer, but all she got was silence. She walked over to a candle to see it was still burning. "well, somepony must have been here."

tonman3509

Boa eventually reached the tree, peering inside. "Hellloooooo! Anyone home! Pizza Delivery!"

Brave Fleet

Brave turned her head to see a unicorn at the door. "another pony!" she gasped and flew over to the other pony to greet him.

Go Up