Escape to the Future (Sign-Up RP)

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Jun 22, 01:16:05

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

Peacemaker whispers to Misty from the bush.
Tsh... Get over here quick! You will get caught!

The group of unicorns are approaching the area closer, about 100 meters and closing on the trail.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Gracie Sky

((I've been given permission to RP as the Unicorns))

As the Unicorns approached the bushes, the lead Unicorn suddenly became alarmed. He held out a hoof sideways, directing the ones behind him to stop. He twitched his ears a few times and peered at his surroundings. He could definitely tell something was off. The other guards also began looking and listening in for something out of place.

Eventually, one of them noticed something out of place and tapped the lead pony on the shoulder and pointed at the inconsistency. The lead Unicorn looked up and immediately saw the problem: the low flying cloud.

"Aurora Sky! Only one Pegasus rides a cloud that low to the ground! Hiding as usual, I see!"

Upon hearing her name called out, Aurora poked her head out of her cloud. "Ah... um... I thought you were an Earth Pony patrol," she nervously replied, "because... you know... you're in Earth Pony territory."

"Pff! Watch your place, Pegasus! Those dirt throwing Earth Ponies are late with their current food shipment, so we have order from Princess Platinum herself to go collect the food ourselves through any means necessary. If you know what's good for you, you'll just stay in your little cloud, float off, and pretend you didn't see anything. Kapeesh?"
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Jcfraven

The familiar frowns, looking at what appears to be a confrontation with the future master. The familiar simply blinks out of the mortal plane, hiding within the cloud of Aurora.

Blizzard_Frost

*tip hooves over to peace maker and whispers* sorry im late, what did is miss?

Peace Keeper

Peacemaker turns to Blizzard.
We're hiding from a group out there. We can't be seen cause in the past, each pony race dont get along each other. They find you, they could do something like throw you in a dungeon.

Peacekeeper overhears the conversation and gives a whisper to the group.
Seems that pony above is caught, but letting her go. She sounds safe for now.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Gracie Sky

Aurora's eyes drifted away because of what the Pegasus told her. Even if it wasn't so obvious already, Aurora could sense his intentions and she clearly wasn't happy about it. It bothered her so much, she felt the need to voice her opinions. "I can sense it. You're going to steal the food, aren't you? The rumors were true."

"*ahem* That's Canterlot's business and none of your concern, little Pegasus." The lead unicorn replied. He followed that statement with a meaningful pause and a smug grin. "But, of course it can be your business if you take Princess Platinum up on her offer; that's still on the table, just so you know. Continue your research under Canterlot's banner, instead of with those mindless barbarians in Cloudsdale who threw you out for being too smart! You clearly have a gift if our Princess would take interest in a pony of an inferior race."

Misty Fly

Magic...

Blizzard_Frost

*Blizzard peeks over the bushes and whispers* whats going on? Theres commotion but i cant see it

Peace Keeper

To Blizzard: I think what is happening is that they are talking to the pegasus up there to convince her to join the unicorns andd disban from the pegasi. They say she is smart.

Wow. They really are [full of hatred] here.

Don't feel bad what they say Keeper. Its just how they are here.

I know. I ain't mad. I mean it is the past.

Julien999

2015 Jul 10, 04:42:08 #49 Last Edit: 2015 Jul 13, 02:48:28 by Julien999
((... where's the others RPers?))
Somewhere in the forest...

There's a sudden flash of light and two unicorns appears.
[glow=grey,2,300]"Where are we?"[/glow]
"I think we are now in the forest."
*The yellow unicorn looks around and notices a path and a certain scorched tree*
[glow=grey,2,300]"Hey! I recognize where we are exactly! We are not far away from our territory! I will go back to our town."[/glow]
"You can go, I will explore this forest."
[glow=grey,2,300]"Wait, what? But... This forest can be dangerous!"[/glow]
"Don't worry. And says to Star Swirl The Bearded that I will come back."
[glow=grey,2,300]"But...*sigh* Alright, I will. This is where our way will separate, right? Then... Hope you will come back."[/glow]
"I will come back. See you later."
And it's here that these two unicorns take their different path. One will going back at their town and one will explore the forest and will finds any suspisious thing. But, did she will only explore the forest?

Blizzard_Frost

2015 Jul 13, 11:26:40 #50 Last Edit: 2015 Jul 13, 11:29:29 by Blizzard_Frost
Hm *looks at my wrist pad* from the looks of things, I think we are closest to the Unicorn territory. about 3 miles from the nearest town.

Misty Fly

*Marble turns to Peace*
Marble : whats going on here?
Magic...

Peace Keeper

*-Hehe I do have two OCs named Peace.
-------------------------------

Peacekeeper turns to Misty's question.
The group of unicorns are out there talking to that pegasus that is up there in the clo... uh... oh...

He feels a sensation in his stomach and almost gags. After a small hiccup, a small burp lead out from him. Peace covers his mouth in panic.
Peacemaker hears the burp well and turns to his brother, grunting to himself to tell his brother to be quiet.

Oh nuts! I hope they didn't hear us.

Misty Fly

((oh for the love of...Peace i.m not Misty in here its Marble...))
Marble : unicorn you say? interesting
Magic...

Gracie Sky

The lead Unicorn twitches an ear at the sound of a suppressed noise of some sort and his eyes slowly drift to one side. Without further warning, his eyes become fierce and he turns his head towards the rest of his group. "Men, set up a perimeter, prepare a warding spell. We might have company."

The Unicorns saluted and began creating a circle of magic around them as well as using their own bodies to act as a blockade between the lead Unicorn and the outside.

Meanwhile, Aurora Sky was shaking her head, dismayed about how quickly the situation was deteriorating. Before she could even realize it, she was seized by a very powerful telekentic spell from the lead Unicorn. This spell was also able to force her off of her cloud and bring her down to the ground in front of him. She was completely unable to voluntarily move while under this spell's effects, although she was able to utter out her distress. "C-captain Van Guard! What are you doing?"

Van Guard glared at her harshly. "Did you really think you could fool Canterlot's highest ranking tactician? You've been stalling us near this conveniently placed line of foliage and you suspect us of stealing. It's so clear now that you've been consorting with those filthy Earth Ponies and have set us up for an ambush. Dispicable!"

Blizzard_Frost

*I pop my head fully out of the bush and look at the scene which is unfolding* Oh sweet Celestia...what do we do?

Peace Keeper

*to Blizzard* Put your head down. They will see you. Tell him with his burp.

Peacekeeper is scared beyond anything he experienced from home. His fear almost throws him to the verge of tears for his life.

Peacemaker listens to the group's conversation, and something hits him.
We are going to be found at anytime. What I think will help us out more if for us unicorns to come out of the bush. I mean these guys are unicorns, and if another unicorn appears to them, we may have a chance to get away alive.

Misty Fly

*Marble glows her horn and makes a few paper swords*
Marble : here take these...
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Peacemaker takes a sword and approaches Marble a bit closer so that he can whisper it to her.
You really think we are going to fight these guys!? With these papers!? I really not a fighter, but I think it is best to talk our way out of this before we fight.

Blizzard_Frost

Im going to agree with Peace, but I've got your back in case they try anything funny.

Go Up