CyberVille: The Ultimate Ponyville Life Simulation Game of Horrors! (Jump in!)

Started by GlassMirror, 2014 Oct 02, 10:23:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dark Hooves

\\sorry for my absence, been busy lately

Lynx wakes up in the safe house.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Julien999

((Seems like that some of the houses aren't destroyed yet.))

Misty Fly

Taraxippi : i sense danger...cmon!
*Marble jumps on Taraxippi and they fly off*
Magic...

Julien999

They are gone. . . without them.
"。。。You're kidding me  。。。" That's all the cyborg says.
"Don't worry! At least, I already prepared to teleport." Says 'MistyJoy'.
"And where exactly you are going t-..."

'MistyJoy' teleports both them near where are the other.
"-o teleport... and of course you teleported us before I could finish to say!"
"Sorry."

((Wow! 140 pages? I'll PM GlassMirror for something, then. :3 (Never know if I'll PM or not)))

Misty Fly

Marble : where are we going ?
Taraxippi : to where this sense is coming from we should be there soon
Magic...

Dark Hooves

<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Peace Keeper

*-Welcome back again Dark Hooves. Been some time.

----------------------------------------------

Peace                                             
Health: 100%                                 
Stamina: 100%                               
Magic : 100%           
Sharingan: On (Base)                               
Fusion: 80%

What in the...
Looking astonished at the blinding sigil.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Maplewood

As maple looked around the village he began to here the soft singing coming from the city center"hmm I wonder what that is" he asked himself walking thought the double doors

Dark Hooves

Lynx doesn't see anything of interest so he starts walking around not too concerned about any creatures.

GlassMirror

(( @annosrules he has? oh. lol ))

*You can hear a yell coming from the corners of a tree*

Oi! What's the big idea hunh?!!

Julien999

(( @GlassMirror I wonder if you saw my PM and if you agree or not... Just asking. (I'm so awkward x3)))

Dark Hooves

GlassMirror

Quote from: Julien999 on 2015 Oct 23, 04:30:08
(( @GlassMirror I wonder if you saw my PM and if you agree or not... Just asking. (I'm so awkward x3)))

I sent you a pm  :3

Julien999

Quote from: GlassMirror on 2015 Oct 23, 15:22:04
I sent you a pm  :3

((Are you sure? o.O Because your PM is not in my "Read Messages" and I can not find it in anywhere... Wonder where your PM went...))

Misty Fly

Magic...

Dark Hooves

Threat level 6. A lone Changeling roams about, it mimics Lynx and walks around making sure to remain unseen by the real Lynx.

annosrules

"There, see? Easy as pie." Match says as he glides over to where Catch is, carefully avoiding his other traps.

GlassMirror

Hey now, are you the one who's doing this?! First of all... Nice! Second, I don't know anything! If Razor sent you to find me then forget it because I'm not talking! And hi Mayfly.

*Mayfly laughs and waves*

Stryder221

"You activated my trap card." Breaker said to himself, a smile on his face as one of the sigils suddenly glowed blue, activating prematurely as Match neared it.

Sigil of the Fallen Star: Broken!

"You probably have several questions, but I'll answer only one." The armored unicorn said as he passed Match, all of the other glowing blue as they dissipated, the magic powering them having been released, leaving just the two active ones.
"It's a talent; Spell-Breaker isn't just a fancy name. Seeing those sigils of yours floating around, it looked to me like they were begging to be broken down. Be a good tainted pony, and maybe, just maybe, I'll let you out of your own trap."

Walking on, Breaker stopped a couple of feet away from the trap holding Catch in place, staring him in the eyes.
"Razor did not send any of us. Either way, it would be the best for everyone here if you spoke, preferably of a way out of the simulation."
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go Up