CyberVille: The Ultimate Ponyville Life Simulation Game of Horrors! (Jump in!)

Started by GlassMirror, 2014 Oct 02, 10:23:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Maplewood

Peace Keeper

Peacekeeper                       Peacemaker
Health:95%                        Health: 100%
Stamina: 85%                     Stamina: 100%                             
Magic (P): 90%                  Magic: 100%

*Concentrating lowering the levitating bag of berries towards Maple*
Here are some berries. Eat some. You'll feel better.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Dark Hooves

I need to rest, that buster rifle takes a lot out of me to use it.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Maplewood

Peace Keeper

Stamina: 85%                     Stamina: 100%                             
Magic (P): 85%                  Magic: 100%

*Concentrating bringing back the berries and stops it levitating, now relaxing*
Oh. I see then. Hopefully tomorrow it goes away.

I see you are getting better.
Yea, but I still need practicing, also, it does use a lot of pegasus magic since they don't expel magic a lot.
Well, soon I will teach you some new techniques, and once you are better, there is one technique that I want us to do together. It may be the greatest one, but you need more experience.

I would like to know. Let's train then tomorrow so I can get better.
Fine then. Well, let me take Maple in too since I think he's too weak to get up
*Levitates Maple and walks in the house with his brother*
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Dark Hooves

<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Peace Keeper

Stamina: 95%                    Stamina: 100%                             
Magic (P): 85%                  Magic: 100%

There's one problem.
What's that?
There are 5 beds and there are 7 of us.
You know what? We should let them sleep on the beds. We can sleep on the floor can we? Come on, we've done that before. Besides, that's how nice we are
Hmm. Okay then.

The Peaces grab 2 pillows and some extra blankets from the shelves and place them on the floor. Peacemaker gets on his sheets of blanket and says "goodnight" and wraps his entire body in the blanket, with not a part of his body showing. Peacekeeper then says "goodnies" and covers himself up to his torso, with his hind hoof sticking out, the one that shows the cut the timberwolf made earlier. He then takes a folded-up blanket and places it on his torso.

After a long day, the group now take a long awaited sleep.

Dark Hooves

Lynx awakens with a yawn and a stretch. He looks at the others and whispers. I better let them sleep too.

Lynx
Health 100%
Mana 100%
Stamina 100%

christophr

"That sounds like a good idea." Christoph whispered in response, suddenly laying next to Lynx "Still, I am glad someone is up finally! How are you doing? Did I scare you?"

Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Super Meter: 0%

Dark Hooves

Of course not, I'm glad we are in the safe house. Threat level just jumped to level 10. I assume a dragon might be roaming about.

christophr

"Oh boy, a dragon you say?" Christoph asked "..... I wonder if we could beat it!" he got excited, not realizing that the appearance of a dragon was just an assumption of Lynx and not a fact yet.

Dark Hooves

I don't think so, I can just barely manage to escape from one. Let alone defeat one.

Peace Keeper

Health:100%                        Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%                    Stamina: 100%                             
Magic (P): 100%                  Magic: 100%

Peacekeeper wake up from Christoph's excitement.

Hmm. Well... me and Peacemaker fought a dragon before, but it was like a teenager; Not really big at all. But a big dragon, that is something we wouldn't even deal with.

christophr

Christoph was a little surprised by Peacekeeper joining the conversation until he realized: "Whoops... Did I wake you up? Heh, sorry..." the black pegasus smiled awkwardly "But I guess you're right. A big dragon may be a little too hard for us right now... Though I WILL fight one when I leveled up enough UHM I am just still excited from what happened yesterday: Defeating a manticore, escaping a siren of some sort... I feel like this group could do anything!"

Maplewood

Peace Keeper

Yea. I believe so. But for sure, we need to stay together and alive.
I am so happy to finally do magic unassisted, which has always been my dream. However, I do need a lot of practice, since it does take a lot of pegasus magic and pegasi don't really regenerate magic much.

Peacemaker, completely invisible, places a hoof on his brother's shoulder and whispers in his ear.
Which is why we are gonna train.

*silently* Woah! You scared me. We training now?
*reappears* Well, after everypony wakes up and we eat.

Dark Hooves

Looks like whatever was out there is gone, threat level is down to level 1. Just pay attention to the threat level, if you see it change be ready for some creatures to attack you.

Peace Keeper

Okay.

Peacemaker grabs a knife and slices up a canteloupe in 10 pieces.
Here are some melons. Should be enough for everyone.
Oh, melons. *Walks to grab a melon and sits on the floor eating it*

Maplewood

Peace Keeper

Is he okay?
He's probably in love with that one song from a siren he encountered
A siren!? Oh gosh no. That's the after-effect of the siren's song then. He's still under the siren's spell. If I remember, to stop the siren's song effect, I think you have to snap the song out of the mind.

Hmm. So i guess make them listen to another song? Or scare them out of it?

Go Up