CyberVille: The Ultimate Ponyville Life Simulation Game of Horrors! (Jump in!)

Started by GlassMirror, 2014 Oct 02, 10:23:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Misty Fly

Marble : so any ideas what are you gonna do?

Taraxippi : well..i don't know honestly

Marble : come with me i.ll show you *she climbs on her back and they fly off into the sunset as the credits roll*
Magic...

Peace Keeper

both brothers look at each other, seeing the creators leaving to a room with nothing more to speak out to the rest.

I guess there is nothing more to do here. Luckily I still remember everything before the game and stuff.

Looks like they left. Let's just go home. Still got the pass to go on the train.

Um... oh yes I do. Wonder how long we have been gone?

Well I don't know. We just ask at the station and see. For sure if we disappeared for a long time, my parents will be blown.

We would be grounded. Aint gonna let us leave the house anymore.

As they talk to each other, they make their way to the exit and make their way home.

-------- later during the ride...-------
I don't know, but... kinda had a dream we were in this video game. We had crazy magic.

Really? Was it when you were in that pod?

Don't know. Probably was, but had a dream of us at the park having fun. Been a while I went to the park. Probably next holiday we would go.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

GlassMirror

Industrial Tyranny sign up now available.
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=16229.msg1000228#new

Will lock this thread tomorrow. If you want to make a final comment please do so. c:

Julien999

Misty Fly decides to go back to Cloudsdale and she's now exciting the room.

Somewhere else... Iru wakes up in a old looking pod in a hidden laboratory somewhere in the Everfree Forest. She opens the pod and exits it.

After exiting the pod, she walks toward a huge computer which was already open and connected to the old pod, she then start to rapidly typing something on the big keyboard and then the screen start to show the following text :
Copying Cyberville's data: 100% Successful

Iru is now slowly smiling in the dark room and murmurs something under her breath. "He he he... Now let's see what secret you're hidding..."

The End . . . ?

Go Up