CyberVille: The Ultimate Ponyville Life Simulation Game of Horrors! (Jump in!)

Started by GlassMirror, 2014 Oct 02, 10:23:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

Oh shoot. He looks strong.

A moderate size dragon approaches the Peaces. Peacekeeper, with still some spare magic, makes a lighting spell on the dragon, bringing it down to 85% health.
Magic: 20% (!) Low

The dragon throws a fire breath at the blue pegasus, only to be protected by a force field from his brother.

Don't worry. I got ya.
He then makes a gravity spell that prevents the dragon from flying.
Magic: 45%

The dragon runs, then twists its body for a tail whip, breaking the shield.
Peacekeeper makes an energy field to absorb the impact. He was sent flying and hits the ground.
Health: 90%
Stamina: 90%
Magic: 10% (!) Critical
I know I'm a pegasus, but wow he sent me flying!

Peacemaker activates his sharingan and, with the dragon giving him an angered look, stares at him, petrifying it.

You should see this crazy move I made.

Assuming the position to grab, he slides to the dragon, grabbing him, and in near instant, delivers many blows across the body at intense speed, defeating the dragon.
Stamina: 25% (!) Low
Magic: 10% (!) Critical

*Panting* That one is the... shun goku satsu. Really cool move, but uses a lot of... stamina and magic.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Maplewood

" calm down there man you look like your about to pass out " maple yelled from across the town where he was watching the action

Dark Hooves

A manticore appears and charges at Lynx Talon. Heads up, we got a tough one headed for us.

The manticore roars as it rushes towards them. Lynx activates his SEED Factor and easily dodges each of it's attacks.

Let it tire itself then attack. Watch out for poison. He says while dodging the attacks thrown at him.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

christophr

"Understood!" Christoph responded while trying to dodge the few attacks incoming on him as well. Due to his low stamina  he had a few problems with that though and only escaped the hits closely with a lot of lucky jumps. "Hng... stupid stamina bar..." the black pegasus sweared silently and jumped away from another hit, accidentally landing below the manticore, quickly hitting him in the belly with his right hind leg out of reflex and fleeing from the spot out of the same reflex, taking a little more distance from the beast for a few moments before returning to closer distance. "Boy, that was close. That could have ended completely different..."

Peace Keeper

Peacekeeper                       Peacemaker
Health:90%                          Health: 100%
Stamina: 95%                      Stamina: 30%                           
Magic: 10% (!) Critical          Magic: 10% (!) Critical

*Still panting, screaming from across town* I know! I think I over did it!
*To his brother* You okay?

Eeyup. Just a bit of my health bar went down, but I got lots still. It actually hurts. I guess pain is real here

Just don't let yourself. At least... it let's you know... how much you have to live... Okay then... let's go back home. Just... let me rest a bit.

Okay. *Flies up straight to see the town* Uh oh. There's a manticore near our house. I can see a couple of them fighting it and seem to be holding their own.

That's good. They should do fine then. We'll help them out soon.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Dark Hooves

Lynx sees an opening and charges in quickly. He gives a strong kick right when the manticore turns around sending it reeling. Hit it now!

The Manticore's health bar drops slightly.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Dashieisbestpony

((Sorry for being gone so long, lost internet for a day and a half plus a power outage))

I'll take care of the manticore for now, you all recharge! Strawberry swirl summons five magic swords, and using her magic, sends them flying towards the manticore, lowering its health to 65%

Mana: 85%
Health: 100%
Stamina: 90%
Oof it's been too long

Dark Hooves

I may be low on mana, but I can still fight. He pulls a beam saber from his saddlebag and activates it. It projects a blade of yellow energy.

christophr

Christoph tried to sneak behind the manticore to get out of his view, then the black pegasus flew high up into the air just to let himself fall down onto the manticore with a lot of force and bumping off him in the same move to get a little distance again. The manticore's health fell to 50%, but Christoph's stamina bar was down to 10% again. 'Hmph, I just can't seem to get my bar refilled properly...' Christoph complained in his thoughts just as the manticore's tail aimed at him. The black pegasus somehow managed to mostly dodge it again, but the tail still left a scratch on his flank. "Ouch! That hurt, you know that?" Christoph shouted at the manticore. The pegasus' health bar went down to 90%.

Maplewood

Peace Keeper

Health:95%                        Health: 100%
Stamina: 90%                     Stamina: 45%                           
Magic: 10% (!) Critical        Magic: 15% (!) Low

*Still hovering over* Woah! That was a close one. Somepony almost got smacked.
Is he okay?
Yea. He seems fine.
Okay. I'm feeling better now. Give me some time to concentrate. Watch over me. Tell me if you see something or somepony coming.
Okay

Wanting to help out, Peacekeeper holds in both hooves together and concentrates an energy orb between them, attempting to use his last remaining magic.

Don't even do it you idiot!
Why?
You might get it's attention and it will come to us, and I'm not even ready yet. Just save your magic and wait.

Peacekeeper makes the orb disappear, not losing any magic and continues to watch the fight from the air.

Maplewood

Dark Hooves

I'll get you an antidote after we defeat the manticore. He slices the tail off which turns into binary code.

Manticore's health at 35%.

Lynx Talon:

Health 100%
Mana 20% recovery rate 20% per hour
Stamina at 95% recovery rate 25% per hour

//Lynx Talon is a coordinator, he has above normal pony attributes, therefore his stamina and mana recover faster than a normal pony's

Peace Keeper

Stamina: 85%                     Stamina: 55%                           
Magic: 10% (!) Critical        Magic: 35%

OUCH! Lynx cut it's tail off.
Dang really!?
Yea. I think they got it controlled.

I'm almost done recharging. I just need like half a bar.

christophr

"Thank Celestia that tail is gone!" Christoph sighed happily "Still, I can't do much anymore with my stamina being that low..." He looked around and found an old, rusty metal shield leaning on a wall a few metres away "I'll be right back." The black pegasus flew to the location of the shield, equipped it and returned to the manticore battle. 'I'm usually not the defensive type, but I guess this will have to do for the moment...' Christoph thought and then told Lynx: "I'll just distract the manticore. I will use this shield to block the attacks, and you go for him, alright? Hope this thing takes a few hits..."

Dark Hooves

Good thinking. He continues dodging waiting for the right moment to strike.

Peace Keeper

Stamina: 75%                     Stamina: 65%                           
Magic: 10% (!) Critical        Magic: 55%

I'm almost done.
Okay. You take your time. There's no enemies near us and they are winning.

Dashieisbestpony

okay, everyone attack it Now! Strawberry swirl charges up her magic and shoots a fireball at the manticore, bringing its heath down to 15%

Stamina: 80%
Health: 100%
Mana: 70%
Oof it's been too long

Silverstreamie

Soul Evans starts galloping until a Changling confronts the filly, stopping the pony in her own tracks. "Yikes!" Ok, Soul this is time to prove yourself worthy to live on your own."

Battle Start Lolz!

Soul Evans                                             Changling

Health: 100%                                          Health: 100%
Ability: 98%                                            Ability: 100%
Energy: 100%                                         Energy: 91%

*Soul Evans back kicks the Changling's chin, decreasing 20% percent of health from it*

Health: 100-20= 80%
                                                              Ability: 100%
                                                              Energy: 91%

*The Changling charges at the filly and bites her, decreasing 19% percent of her health*

Health: 100-19=91%
Ability: 98%
Energy: 99%

"Hmph, wanna do it the hard way then, SO SHALL BE IT!"
I love how you do things they way you like to do, it makes you who you are, it makes life so wonderful, thanks for your understanding, let god bless you...

Peace Keeper

Stamina: 65%                     Stamina: 75%                           
Magic: 10% (!) Critical        Magic: 70%

(Ugh... I'm starting to feel fatigue on my wings, but I must keep an eye on the town and ourselves.)

Go Up