Are there bronies that have this MLP lunchbox?

Started by Bro1997, 2014 Aug 20, 18:03:13

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Bro1997

2014 Aug 20, 18:03:13 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 20, 18:04:58 by Bro1997
So, I found this really cute lunchbox somewhere and it is a MLP Dual Compartment Lunchbox made by Accessory Innovations Inc. It is not in any way the tin lunchboxes that some bronies collect since there are trading cards and other goods in there. It's very soft on the outside and has two compartment for your food. I'm not sure if anypony has this as part of their MLP collection since they don't want to carry around a lunchbox with MLP characters on it, But I just wanted to know. Here's a image to it.

AaronMk

#DeposeGothsFromRomanClay

Bro1997

Quote from: AaronMk on 2014 Aug 20, 18:16:57
> Wanting that lunchbox.

Pic related.

Does that mean you want the lunchbox? Or saying that I'm crazy for putting up a topic about this? Because the picture doesn't seem to go with your description. You are sarcastic, aren't you?

Mizuki

Quote from: AaronMk on 2014 Aug 20, 18:16:57
> Wanting that lunchbox.
Spoiler: show

Pic related.

Do us a favor and only post things that're relevant to the topic! Thank you :)

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

AaronMk

I got to ask: is it really all that hard to look at Twi's expression and then the background content? It's more related to the topic I feel than you believe.

There are things I am tempted to say about these last posts. But I'm keeping my mouth shut.

Bro1997

2014 Aug 23, 22:48:06 #5 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 23, 22:50:32 by Bro1997
Quote from: AaronMk on 2014 Aug 23, 09:06:52
I got to ask: is it really all that hard to look at Twi's expression and then the background content? It's more related to the topic I feel than you believe.

There are things I am tempted to say about these last posts. But I'm keeping my mouth shut.

Why don't you ask then? I don't even get Twi's expression and the background! You make no sense at all and are like those members who want me to stop posting new topics that they deem worthless. This is what annoys me about this forum. It's way too strict. I bet you think I'm childish, don't you?

AaronMk

Quote from: Bro1997 on 2014 Aug 23, 22:48:06

Why don't you ask then? I don't even get Twi's expression and the background! You make no sense at all and are like those members who want me to stop posting new topics that they deem worthless. This is what annoys me about this forum. It's way too strict. I bet you think I'm childish, don't you?

When you average a thread a day for overall menial subjects that can be wrapped up nicely into a General then it's pretty justified to not take anything you're putting out seriously. If you're new and all to the art of foruming then I can probably see your energy for wanting to post as many threads as possible. But let's be serious: roughly a thread or a thread and a half a day is a great way to discover the wrong way to get to a classification of posting whose name I would probably be banned for invoking.

And thread topics about lunch boxes and stuff like this with the implied intent of serious ownership doesn't spell well on your person. Yes, I get it. You're a brony, we're a brony. We're all Horse <Cuddlers> here but there's a fine line between that marks where being "that guy" is. We all can't be the Brony of Happiness.  It's not exactly socially comfortable, shall we say. I'd invoke the relevant terminology for this sort of lack of social graces and balancing, but I'm sure it would just end my current streak as fast as the aforementioned posting classification.

In all: slow down, use threads that are already there, stop taking things so seriously, and if you really got to make a thread and if you have topics you want to discuss that's a common theme for all possible threads you could make: make a General on that topic. Don't fill things up with a dozen lunchbox threads. It really doesn't look good on you and frankly clutters the board with one-to-none post threads.

DawnsEmbrace

Quote from: AaronMk on 2014 Aug 24, 01:11:42

When you average a thread a day for overall menial subjects that can be wrapped up nicely into a General then it's pretty justified to not take anything you're putting out seriously. If you're new and all to the art of foruming then I can probably see your energy for wanting to post as many threads as possible. But let's be serious: roughly a thread or a thread and a half a day is a great way to discover the wrong way to get to a classification of posting whose name I would probably be banned for invoking.

And thread topics about lunch boxes and stuff like this with the implied intent of serious ownership doesn't spell well on your person. Yes, I get it. You're a brony, we're a brony. We're all Horse <Cuddlers> here but there's a fine line between that marks where being "that guy" is. We all can't be the Brony of Happiness.  It's not exactly socially comfortable, shall we say. I'd invoke the relevant terminology for this sort of lack of social graces and balancing, but I'm sure it would just end my current streak as fast as the aforementioned posting classification.

In all: slow down, use threads that are already there, stop taking things so seriously, and if you really got to make a thread and if you have topics you want to discuss that's a common theme for all possible threads you could make: make a General on that topic. Don't fill things up with a dozen lunchbox threads. It really doesn't look good on you and frankly clutters the board with one-to-none post threads.

I...

I can't believe it.

I'm agreeing with you!
My good sir, Aaron...I completely agree.

#NoSarcasm
<br />

Invultrois

You've got a point, lots of it! Totally agree with ya Aaron. :nod:

I think you need a rest Bro1997, pace it down a little.  :]
The Internet does things to you.  :s

Bro1997

2014 Aug 24, 19:20:15 #9 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 24, 19:31:34 by Bro1997

This was the only topic I made that was about a lunchbox. But, I see what your saying. I put on way too many new threads without considering looking at past threads and just looking at what other members have put down and just learn from it that way. I also have been accused of wrong doings as well without looking at the forum rules. One member for instance on a topic I put down called "Do you remember Pikachu and his love for ketchup?" which is located under video games if you want to look at it did say not to make threads like this. I just don't see what the big deal is with creating new topics! I respect that over the last 2 years that some of the topics about Equestria's government and such have been already discussed and that newer topics should be like what's going to happen in Season 5 or beyond. I'm sorry for being so serious as well. I've been so concerned that the brony fandom will end and that MLP FIM won't last more then another year. Again, I'm sorry for being rude, disrespectful, ignorant toward other members, and not following the forum rules on here. I suppose I should lock some of threads I've created now. Only for the respect of this forum.

Post Merge

Quote from: Invultrois on 2014 Aug 24, 02:05:35

Well, the internet causes a lot of problems. It destroys relationships, has destroyed many companies like Montgomery Ward and Blockbuster, and has no good beyond the introducing of cyber school. This is why I wish I could go back in time to the 1960s or 70s because things were so much more simpler. Even though MLP didn't exist until 1983. At least I could've been a fan from the beginning, but sadly I wasn't. And do you really want me to quit this forum? Because I think you and Aaron want me to. Not that Night Pony and other members other then Cloudwilk hate me as well. If my account is terminated, then fine. So be it.

Tiger

Dude, chill.

Just chill.

See, you're still taking things too seriously, together with your pessimism. Stop being so pessimistic! The internet may have done bad things, but it's done wonderful things as well! People make friends from across the world through the internet, or reconnect with friends that have gone across the world through it. People learn about this annoying thing called timezones through the internet. People have online businesses and make money they couldn't have made otherwise.

Why don't you take a step back and take a look at the good side of things, instead of disregarding them completely?

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

AaronMk

Quote from: Tiger on 2014 Aug 24, 21:00:40
Dude, chill.

Just chill.

See, you're still taking things too seriously, together with your pessimism. Stop being so pessimistic! The internet may have done bad things, but it's done wonderful things as well! People make friends from across the world through the internet, or reconnect with friends that have gone across the world through it. People learn about this annoying thing called timezones through the internet. People have online businesses and make money they couldn't have made otherwise.

Why don't you take a step back and take a look at the good side of things, instead of disregarding them completely?

Let's not forget the democratization of information and the ability to amass movements in response to negative social change or events. Shall I invoke Vivian James in reference to the current Quinspiracy?

Time goes by and stuff dies. The industries that can not adapt or refuse to update die. Such is a fact of the free market. But Blockbuster and company was hardly a major employer or one employing valuable high-skill employees. So its worth in the grand scheme of shut downs in a market with growing emphasis on high-skill service jobs is pretty nill. You won't see me shed a tear over a brick and mortar whose services are fourth class compared to Netflix.

Bro1997

Dude, chill.

Just chill.

Don't give me wrong. I know of the benefits of the internet as I've said about cyber school. And what's bad about being pessimistic? Things aren't always going to go in the direction you want them to. I still believe however that MLP FIM can't survive more then 5 seasons. It just isn't going to happen. Hasbro is more concerned about their sales on Equestria Girls then MLP itself and Equestria Academy which will premiere in France sometime next year is certain to eventually replace MLP FIM. If not, it'll probably be LPS itself because the ratings aren't that great. I really do doubt that FIM will last to 2019 or longer. I don't see timezones as annoying and online businesses are very successful. However, keep in mind that the internet has created problems for many companies. Take Sears for instance. Because they keep doing the same marketing techniques they did in the 60s, they won't survive much longer. The same goes for Kmart. Many mom and pop stores are closing because of companies like Amazon and Netflix replacing these services. Heck, I'm not sure how long Wal-Mart and Target will be able to keep their physical stores open until the day they close them all and move all sales online. This is the reason also for Blockbuster going defunct. Because of similar problems like Kmart and Sears. I stress over a lot of things so this might be a reason for me being so pessimistic so I'm sorry about that.

LunarDusk

2014 Aug 24, 22:30:32 #13 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 25, 04:50:29 by Ryo_D_Disk
Quote from: Bro1997 on 2014 Aug 24, 19:20:15

This was the only topic I made that was about a lunchbox. But, I see what your saying. I put on way too many new threads without considering looking at past threads and just looking at what other members have put down and just learn from it that way. I also have been accused of wrong doings as well without looking at the forum rules. One member for instance on a topic I put down called "Do you remember Pikachu and his love for ketchup?" which is located under video games if you want to look at it did say not to make threads like this. I just don't see what the big deal is with creating new topics! I respect that over the last 2 years that some of the topics about Equestria's government and such have been already discussed and that newer topics should be like what's going to happen in Season 5 or beyond. I'm sorry for being so serious as well. I've been so concerned that the brony fandom will end and that MLP FIM won't last more then another year. Again, I'm sorry for being rude, disrespectful, ignorant toward other members, and not following the forum rules on here. I suppose I should lock some of threads I've created now. Only for the respect of this forum.

Post Merge

Well, the internet causes a lot of problems. It destroys relationships, has destroyed many companies like Montgomery Ward and Blockbuster, and has no good beyond the introducing of cyber school. This is why I wish I could go back in time to the 1960s or 70s because things were so much more simpler. Even though MLP didn't exist until 1983. At least I could've been a fan from the beginning, but sadly I wasn't. And do you really want me to quit this forum? Because I think you and Aaron want me to. Not that Night Pony and other members other then Cloudwilk hate me as well. If my account is terminated, then fine. So be it.
[/quote]

"I've been so concerned that the brony fandom will end and that MLP FIM won't last more then another year."

Brony fandom...ending? Ha...thats not going to happen anytime soon...
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Bro1997

2014 Aug 24, 22:32:55 #14 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 25, 04:49:27 by Ryo_D_Disk
Quote from: AaronMk on 2014 Aug 24, 21:21:50
Dude, chill.

Just chill.

Let's not forget the democratization of information and the ability to amass movements in response to negative social change or events. Shall I invoke Vivian James in reference to the current Quinspiracy?

Time goes by and stuff dies. The industries that can not adapt or refuse to update die. Such is a fact of the free market. But Blockbuster and company was hardly a major employer or one employing valuable high-skill employees. So its worth in the grand scheme of shut downs in a market with growing emphasis on high-skill service jobs is pretty nill. You won't see me shed a tear over a brick and mortar whose services are fourth class compared to Netflix.

Well yeah. Marketing techniques do change over time. If they didn't, America would be behind the rest of the world, especially China and Japan. What you said about industries not updating will die is correct. Sears is going to face the fact that they can't do business the ways they did it 50 years ago because times have changed. And they will continue to change. Shopping on the internet 20 years from now will be very convenient then now. Because the stuff will be shipped directly to you in an half hour or less. People want new things and if America's industries aren't allowed to do that, then let's face it our country will go downhill. This is why we have things like smartphones, tablets, televisions, cars, etc. Because they are conveniences that help us humans. Sadly, technology can also cause stress levels to rise and it's going to be worse in the next decade. I honesty would go into any portal into Equestria so I don't have to deal with any of this needed technology. Equestrians know how to live without technology and how shameful is that for our world. I'd rather hang out with the Mane 6 anyway.

Post Merge

Quote from: LunarDusk on 2014 Aug 24, 22:30:32
Quote from: Bro1997 on 2014 Aug 24, 19:20:15

Post Merge

"I've been so concerned that the brony fandom will end and that MLP FIM won't last more then another year."

Brony fandom...ending? Ha...thats not going to happen anytime soon...

Oh, believe me. Time flies quicker then a jackrabbit. Before you know it, 5 years will past and the bronies will dwindle down to a mere maybe 1,000. Because by the end of 2019, G4 will be dead and MLP FIM would be cancelled long before that, in 2015. The bronies will move to a new fandom because they are tired for some reason of being part of a fandom for a long time. I don't get people. They'll switch because they think people will believe bad thoughts because the fandom is OLD. Especially if your still one 10 years from now. Everything that bronies have created will be gone in the next 10 years. Believe me on that one. Just the fact that Season 5 will premiere in 2015 is a obvious indication that MLP FIM is in the process of being cancelled. Because the people at Hasbro are too dumb to keep it going to at least 2020. Shame on Hasbro for feeling that way.

Ryo_D_Disk

2014 Aug 25, 04:51:41 #15 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 25, 04:57:36 by Ryo_D_Disk
Please if you are quoting people or large sections of text spoiler some of the large quote chains, It makes the threads look a lot nicer and puts less strain on page loading

Thank you

Ryo D Disk

Edit.

Also please do stay on topic on threads, it's general politeness to the thread creator and to those interested in the subject of the topic itself

Go Up