Pony Cosmology: Re-Creation (roleplay, Jump-in for MORTALS*, GODS sign up.)

Started by The Wandering Magus, 2012 Apr 13, 08:31:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Night Pony

((Sweet Luna! My character is Night Shine. Night Pony is my username.  :l ))

Night Shine's face took an annoyed annoyed expression and slightly lowered her head.
""Gods cannot affect each other mentally or physically."" She then looked up to the goddesses. " But I want to mention that the Plague goddess was deliberately trying to mess around with mortals and creations alike for the sole purpose to affect me mentally in extension all living things. She was even trying to mess around with Equestria citizens that were only visiting Creation."

Night then looked at Moonlight. "I already told you my realm includes Undead creations. The cage is such thing. And it was to stop you from ruining the hard work of other gods."

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

moonlight7starshine

you went war with the god of NATURE which can control its creations even if they didn't have a soul. Yet your making a big deal over me messing with 2 mortals

that moment when the people you rp with come on when your about to sleep..

The Wandering Magus

The Concept of the Moon looked at Moonlight with an expression cold as the End of All Things.  You are the Concept of Plague, Moonlight, of Sickness and Disease.  Do you remember the REASON we gave you stewardship over this Realm?
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Night Sight

"If I may add, both of you are in the wrong. Moonlight shouldn't have been trying to kill mortals from Equestria and should be trying to make allies not enemies, Night Shine shouldn't be putting cages made of bones around other Gods and should be more respectful"

Night Pony

"Oh you know about that? I'm impressed that you learned some history. The nature god went rogue back then affecting the mortals in the village and left the animals go aggressive and rogue. The battle that happened because he left me no choice and it was the only way to snap him out. For your information all of the animals in that battle were returned to their original state pretty much alive and kicking. You on the other hoof are trying to affect mortals from Equestria one that happens to be my sister."

Night Shine then turned to Night Sight. "You reap what you have sown. I treat ponies depending on what they do."

moonlight7starshine

Moonlight then looked the concept of the moon im the goddes of PLAGUE It's my job to make things sick. What else was I gonna do I can't be the nature since that belongs whoever I don't want to kill things I want to make things she then look at night sight oh I was just I don't know trying to make friends with her sister before she put up a spiked wall for no reason.

Night Pony

"So then why in the Neutral tower did you tell everypony you were gonna mess with the soul goddess so she can extinguish all life? Also I guess that the threat towards the mortal that you will turn him into bones and the giant circle of dead grass in the attempt in completing your threat, are indications that you want to make friends? Forgive me if I remain sceptical."

moonlight7starshine

my little goddesses/gods night shine is a skeptic ponie and creates loopholes

Night Pony

"And then ponies wonder why I don't trust new arrivals. Also my loopholes can only improve the current rules."

The Wandering Magus

Fire and flame, the ending of worlds, the death of entire realms and universes, the very cycle of life, the Alpha and the Omega, Beginning and the End of all things, as the sky rolled back like a scroll and glory filled the heavens and great figures brighter than bright appeared, Their voices like the sounds of mighty waters, like the rolling of a thousand thunders.

Do you think to insult Us, tiny, pathetic little worm, Moonlight?  Do you think to insult Our Sister Luna Nyx Selena Equestria, Concept of the Moon?  Do you question Our authority upon this plane, or Our decision in granting you every iota of power you currently hold?

Creatures larger than suns, than galaxies, creatures like pegasi and yet unlike, Living Creatures of fire and flame, covered with eyes, with the head of a manticore, of a Minotaur, of a griffon, and of a pony, creatures with six wings and lightning flashing in between, appear everywhere.  They are everywhere, every-when, inescapable, omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent: the Equii Ignei, the Horses of Fire, the Messengers of the Goddesses, Guardians of Worlds.  Beside them were Wheels Within Wheels, covered with eyes and flaming like the heart of stars.  Lightning flashed between the Living Creatures as flaming swords which pointed in every direction at once dashed this way and that.  The Wrath of the Goddesses was eternal and mighty.

You are vain, mortal.  Arrogant beyond words.  The accusations that Night Shine has leveled against you are grave, the consequences deadly.  Words have both meaning and power, Moonlight.  Night Shine is an Elder Goddess, here since the beginning of the present Creation, your superior by uncountable eons.  What defense have you against what has been said?
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

moonlight7starshine

i don't want to be a god anymore I want to return to my mortal life in equestria being the goddes plague doesn't bring any good for the others anyway she lowered her head

Ethereal Nebula

Ethereal had been back in Canterlot catching up with her friends and family, unaware of the events going on back in Creation.
... Boy was she in for a big surprise when she returns.

While in the monitoring room, Yama had taken Ethereal's spot on the couch and was laughing her flank off at the scenes before her.
[glow=red,2,300]"Oh my gosh! I'm crying, I am actually crying."[/glow] she said as she fan herself to try and calm down a bit.
[glow=lightblue,2,300]"Hmm, she's not going to like this when she returns."[/glow] Renee said, poking her head over the couch.
[glow=red,2,300]"Nah it's fine, once the Princesses finish dealing with this everything will be fine and dandy.
Aww man, but that was fun to watch. I think I might've busted a gut."[/glow] Yama said, after calming down a bit from her giggle fit.

The Wandering Magus

The Concept of Magic spoke, quietly and carefully.

I don't blame you for your decision, Moonlight.  But you will apologize and beg forgiveness for your outburst and insolence against Us and Our authority, and the authority of Night Shine.  When you have done so, and if They are merciful, then I shall strip you of your powers, now and for all eternity, and cast you out from this Creation, never to return so long as Entropy awaits.  So say I, First Amicita Zorya Spes Equestria, called Twilight Sparkle by mortals, Concept of Magic.

Night Pony

((Welp. Night isn't one for forgiving.  :P))

Night horn glowed and she dissembled the cage. It was apparent that it won't be needed any longer.

((And I'm off to bed. Gonna post my next post tomorow or today depending on how you look at it.))

moonlight7starshine

im sorry every pony also can I at least visit to see the scenery in the creation but not with my god powers just a visiting mortal

Ründo

"....uuuuuuuuggggggggggnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn......." DD: this went on for a while as the princesses visited, Gathering defintly seemed rather annoyed that another intervention had occured.
Currently: staring into space
Was: working on Tekner's MLP Minecraft Mod
Playing: Minecraft, Space Engineers, Cities: Skylines

The Wandering Magus

The Concept of Music and Love spoke, nodding with utmost love and understanding.

Nopony deserves forgiveness.  Forgiveness and mercy are given in Love to those that do not deserve it.  That is why it is called forGIVEness.  Our Sisters shall decide whether to give Their mercy to you, Moonlight, but as for Myself, I would give mercy unto you, allowing you to visit as a mortal.  So say I, Fourteenth Mi Amore Cadenza Equestria Avalon, called Cadance by mortals, Concept of Love.

The Eternal Moon and Sun looked down upon the infinitesimally small soul, Their blazing countenance blinding and awesome beyond measure, before diminishing slightly as Their expressions softened.

I will grant you mercy and forgiveness, mortal.

As will I.  But do not forget this: We are the Rulers of Equestria and the Goddesses and Gods of this Creation: Omnipotent, Omnipresent, Omniscient.  We are the ultimate authority, and We demand the respect that is Our due.

Love Herself smiled, like the loving embrace of all mothers and fathers, then looked away in sorrow as Magic spoke.

In My Name I strip thee of all thine powers, Moonlight.

It felt like a part of her was being torn off, that her very soul had lost something very precious that could never, ever, ever be replaced again.  Like a seeing pony suddenly becoming blind, or a hearing pony becoming deaf.  She could FEEL the voices of all her children cry out in fear, then suddenly silenced, her once-godly form now reduced to that of a mere mortal, an insect, a speck of organic dust drifting on a speck of dust in a vast, infinite universe, vulnerable, small, weak, helpless before these beings of power and majesty.  Moonlight wondered at herself in fear and trembling as she beheld the Goddess that was Night Shine, a Goddess of Death Herself, and wondered at her own audacity, that she had DARED to speak against so great a Goddess.

Here she was, alone and weak and helpless before Gods that could easily crush her with a single thought.  They were infinite, she was finite.  They were immortal, she was mortal.  They were greater than universes, able to command the very forces of Death and the Cosmos, she was but a Little Pony, powerless before Their strength.

Loving, soft pink wings surrounded her and shielded her from the terrifying Light, as a Mother would shield Her child.

Come, Moonlight, My Little Pony.  Let Us return you to Equestria.

((Moonlight has been permanently depowered, and shall never again enter into this game as a Goddess or God.))

Link

Peeking out from his hut at the godly display, Silver shrugged it off before resuming work on his diaries.

"Good to know the princesses keep an eye on this place from time to time..." He mumbled to himself as he made an entry on the former goddess of plague, detailing her abilities and the occurrences of the battle between her and Night Shine.
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Night Pony

Night turned to the princesses and Discord. "If you'll excuse me, I need to check up on my sister." she said and opened up a portal to the soul real. After she stepped through the portal closed itself up.

moonlight7starshine

A dark purple alicorn was walking in the bushes the alicorn had a cloak covering it wings and some saddle bags she was in the bushes out of any
Things sight for the time being.

Go Up