I'm a princess. Are you a princess too?

Started by Aria BIaze, 2013 Jun 19, 14:06:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Bluebell

I think I'm princess material. *grows wings and a horn* I'm the princess of First World Problems. *makes your tea two degrees too cold*

Silverweed

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Jun 21, 16:03:44
hmm.  I find it odd that, with all the transmuting going around, the unicorns don't simply make everypony an alicorn.  it shouldn't be that difficult to transmute the equine body structure to the appropriate shape if one can easily turn a mouse into a "horse".

That would mean too many competitors with Celestia, therefore the law probably forbids it :D

deviantART is magic
/!\ FIY: I sleep from 3 PM to 1 AM...curse you, time zones!

PrincessMorningStar

The title of Princess is one earned within Equestria, one honor I do hope I earn among you ponies.  <3
A Princess does not only rule, but she also serves the Ponies of Equestria.

Jack_Daft

2013 Jul 11, 05:59:07 #23 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 11, 14:02:47 by Jack_Daft
I'm going to assume transmutation into an alicorn is a closely guarded secret among the elite royals of Equestria and Canterlot. It's apparently feasible to make anyone an alicorn but maybe it's "forbidden magic" among unicorns?

Though, if you wanted to be sly and bend the rules some, any pony could perhaps cast some illusion spell to affix a horn plus wings on any pony. They necessarily wouldn't have to work or function, just be there on the pony. Just looking like an alicorn would be enough. Ponies unaware of the Canterlot royal family may assume the fake alicorn is real, so thus imagine what kind of influence you can have.

"Hey mayor of Baltimare! ...heck yeah I'm a princess, look at the wings and the horn! So give me free stuff and shower me with love and attention!"   :/

fake edit: Of course, it would be a badly thought out plan and end in failure/hilarity most likely.

LoE: Bucky Geldin
Level 1 Sugarcane Farmer Earf Pony

PrincessMorningStar

That's true, but I am sure a pony could only hold onto a Magic spell for so long before they tire them self out.

Teal Turken

Quote from: PrincessKitCat on 2013 Jul 10, 23:56:46
The title of Princess is one earned within Equestria, one honor I do hope I earn among you ponies.  <3

How did you become a princess?
Have some chocolate coated fruits!

PrincessMorningStar

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Jul 11, 12:58:35
Quote from: PrincessKitCat on 2013 Jul 10, 23:56:46

How did you become a princess?
Have some chocolate coated fruits!

Well honestly, I will only feel like I truly received the title when many ponies agree that I am worthy of it. If i were to come in and just stomp on everyone, well that wouldn't be very nice.

Teal Turken

Makes me think Princess outta be one of the site rewards. Maybe with a crown to show it or something.
By the way, site rewards don't do anything so don't start competing for them or anything.

PrincessMorningStar

I am not concerned for rewards (though as tempting as they are to fight for) I just want to be here and be friends with many ponies. I havn't really even started much on my OC except for knowing why my name is MorningStar. I just don't want to make a overly zealous character, and make people think I am just some other pony just trying to force her way as powerful or needing people to bow before her or something.

Teal Turken

It's not like having a power hungry OC is a bad thing. o.O

PrincessMorningStar

Hahahaha, well I guess that deepened on the players

Jack_Daft

Quote from: PrincessKitCat on 2013 Jul 11, 13:32:38
I am not concerned for rewards (though as tempting as they are to fight for) I just want to be here and be friends with many ponies. I havn't really even started much on my OC except for knowing why my name is MorningStar. I just don't want to make a overly zealous character, and make people think I am just some other pony just trying to force her way as powerful or needing people to bow before her or something.

Zealotry and ambition are two different things, but your cause seems noble enough.  There's nothing wrong with somepony striving to garner the appreciation, respect, and love from other ponies in a quest to be a princess.  Maybe after performing good deeds, learning, and assisting other ponies all over Equestria, maybe such a title could be bestowed upon you, Princess-to-be Moringstar?

LoE: Bucky Geldin
Level 1 Sugarcane Farmer Earf Pony

PrincessMorningStar

I will take what the Ponies give me, I want to love and be loved. Hopefully the other ponies will agree.  <3 So Princess-to-be is alright to me, as long as other ponies agree :)

Asterian Starfall

2013 Jul 16, 17:03:57 #33 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 16, 17:15:19 by Asterian
Quote from: Asterian on 2013 Jun 26, 09:55:24
Well it would be prince, but speaking honestly, I wouldn't be a prince. I know I have much to learn...

... not to brag, but on the other hoof, I have a deep understanding of friendship, life, and am very benevolent.

Having said that, would I be a prince? I'll leave that for somepony else to decide.

I never got an answer... I guess that's a "no". Nopony wanted to answer...  :c I've only ever wanted to help others...
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

Teal Turken

I honestly think destiny is stupid for lots of reasons.
For storytelling it spoils the ending. Oh yeah, the hero succeeds by doing this. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. :l
Twilight becoming an alicorn by destiny? The fable 2 and 3 heroes destined to complete their quests? Oh yay. My future actually ISN'T mine to choose.

Asterian Starfall

2013 Jul 16, 18:22:00 #35 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 16, 18:28:13 by Asterian
Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Jul 16, 17:15:58
Twilight becoming an alicorn by destiny? The fable 2 and 3 heroes destined to complete their quests? Oh yay. My future actually ISN'T mine to choose.

Your destiny is yours to mold to your liking, but it is influenced by others. Only you can choose your path. Twilight chose to be an Alicorn, even if she didn't realize it.

People ask: "What is destiny?" It's something you need to find out on your own, for if you ask that question, you will never understand the answer.

EDIT:  :c No one's responding to my question... Am I really not important? I still love you all, though!  <3
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

Teal Turken

Quote from: Asterian on 2013 Jul 16, 18:22:00
Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Jul 16, 17:15:58

Your destiny is yours to mold to your liking, but it is influenced by others. Only you can choose your path. Twilight chose to be an Alicorn, even if she didn't realize it.

People ask: "What is destiny?" It's something you need to find out on your own, for if you ask that question, you will never understand the answer.

EDIT:  :c No one's responding to my question... Am I really not important? I still love you all, though!  <3

I must've missed your question somewhere back there.

Asterian Starfall

2013 Jul 16, 18:44:48 #37 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 16, 18:53:05 by Asterian
Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Jul 16, 18:40:39
I must've missed your question somewhere back there.

Quote from: Asterian on 2013 Jul 16, 17:03:57
Well it would be prince, but speaking honestly, I don't think I would be worthy of princehood. I know I have much to learn...

... not to brag, but on the other hoof, I have a deep understanding of friendship, life, and am very benevolent.

Having said that, would I be a prince? I'll leave that for somepony else to decide.

It says today, but it's actually been up for three weeks... I don't need an opinion, but it'd be nice to see what my friends think of me.  0:)

Teal Turken

Asterian Starfall

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Jul 16, 20:01:04
I don't really know you, sorry.

But you sent me a wedding invitation! Sorry, I had to.  :D
Ah well... Maybe you and I could get to know each other more. I enjoy meeting people!

Go Up