Unusua Academy, A School For Ponies With Unusual Powers (Sign up first)

Started by MrSpyro, 2014 Jan 28, 20:08:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rush of MLP

[Color=gray]"Bye."[/color] Rush said in return. After she left, he looked around the area, now curious about the powers of all the other ponies.

Aeterna Sol

"Hi..." Blazing Sun replied, with a bored look on her face. "Just so you know, you're the first pony I've seen here. I was looking around for ten minutes before sitting here. I guess I looked in the wrong places."

zendayafan111

Well... Electric said Most of the ponies are outside practicing their powers
Stay Happy!

Aeterna Sol

"Is that so?" Blazing Sun wondered. "Well, where is it? Because I can't use my power here at all, as I might blow up this building... Sorry if that's scary to you."

Checkmate

Over in a corner, trying his hardest to be ignored, a stallion was playing chess.  Bizarrely, he was playing it with himself.

zendayafan111

Electric chuckled Its not scary to me at all! You should see me turn into a dragon and almost destroy this building! she smiled Electric led Blazing outside where every pony was practicing their powers.
Stay Happy!

Aeterna Sol

"Dragons? Awesome! I love dragons, they just look SOOO cool!" Blazing Sun laughed, but then paused. "Aaaand I just realized I haven't even introduced myself yet. My name's Blazing Sun, but you can call me Blaze for short. Nice to meet you. Blazing Sun then smiled. At the same time, she noticed somepony in the corner and thought I wonder who that is over there though...

Checkmate

The stallion in the corner kept playing his game with himself, resetting it whenever one side won.

Dragionia

God has blessed all of us to be who we are, we love to be ourselves, people try to take that away... please don't take it away, for god, has blessed you all...

Rush of MLP

((Hm... this roleplay has gone quiet all of a sudden...))

Rush looked around the area, spotting a stallion playing chess with himself. Curiously, he made his way over to him.

[Color=gray]"Uh... Hiya... May I ask what you're doing?"[/color] He asked.

Sunnypony555

A silly pegasus mare flew up to the academy. "oooooh this place is so COOL!" Shouted the enthusiastic Sunny. "But it would be better if Nightcloud was with me" She grumbled under her breath. She silently trotted over to the dorm she was assigned to and put her bags there and flew outside all in a span of 10 seconds. "I CANT WAIT TO MEET NEW PONIEEEEEEES!!!"Shouted a happy and excited Sunny once again, which made everypony near her temporarily deaf.

nyditch

((Submitted an application. I'd love to join in if possible.  :3 ))
ditch - a safe place in an unsafe world

Checkmate

The pony playing chess looked up at Rush, blinking and adjusting his glasses.  Do I know you?

Rush of MLP

Rush shrugged. [Color=gray]"Not to my knowledge."[/color]

Checkmate

Rush of MLP

[Color=gray]"I was just curious about what you were doing."[/color] Rush replied, looking down at the chess set.

Checkmate

Practicing.  The only way to learn is to practice against an opponent equal or better in skill.  Since no such pony exists, I'm playing against the next best thing.

Rush of MLP

[Color=gray]"So you're playing against yourself? Is your talent perhaps strategy?"[/color] Rush asked, not quite grasping the concept of playing against oneself.

Checkmate

According to the letter, I am the foremost mind in strategy and tactics in Equestria.  Therefore, to practice, I must practice against an equal mind, namely, myself.

Rush of MLP

Rush smirked as he began to attempt a mind game with the strategist.

[Color=gray]"But wouldn't that mean you would lose every time you played?"[/color]

Go Up