What are official Youtube channels for mlp: fim episodes?

Started by c4539, 2014 Jan 19, 14:32:54

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

c4539

I am looking for an official mlp: fim episode channel on youtube. There were some users who didn't mind to Upload them, but they also have random videos in the way for all I know. Fortunetly, there was this channel that had almost all of the episodes, but It changed to "SEA URCHINS FOOTAGE HD" or something. Are there any official channels on YT for mlp: fim?

Howitzer

I don't know about official, but there's usually are about one or two people who have all the episodes downloaded, and when they get everything taken off by Hasbro, there's someone else who puts all the episodes up after them. It's kinda like a cycle.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

c4539

Quote from: Howitzer on 2014 Jan 19, 20:20:36
I don't know about official, but there's usually are about one or two people who have all the episodes downloaded, and when they get everything taken off by Hasbro, there's someone else who puts all the episodes up after them. It's kinda like a cycle.

That's too bad. I was just getting started on the first few episodes of the first season. When I see any episodes, I'll go and download it with a YT video downloader.

Night Pony

Try the HubWorld. If not you can download them from iTunes and Google Play but I think they wanted you to pay first.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: c4539 on 2014 Jan 19, 14:32:54
Fortunetly, there was this channel that had almost all of the episodes, but It changed to "SEA URCHINS FOOTAGE HD"

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's hilarious!  lol

Due to Hasbro cracking down on copyrights it's difficult to find episodes that are consistently publicly available. Netflix hosts all the episodes 1 season behind. You can watch the first 3 seasons there without a problem, but you'll have to be patient until they get the rights for season 4, which will be after the season's conclusion.

Altonator

(Shoves a helpful link onto the table)
http://www.dailymotion.com

All vids can be found here, Hasbro does not remove these (apparently)

Go Up