Hai There. :3

Started by Twigzy, 2013 Jul 22, 02:30:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Twigzy

Hello everypony! As you can see i'm quite new here in these forums, and I wanted to introduce myself.  ^-^
I'm Twigzy, and I don't really join forums that much but this seems like a great one. Anyway, i'm really excited to get to know you all and have fun here, so I guess this is hello. :3
Still looking for a good avatar... >_>

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us you in the madness my friend  ^-^

Weremetalwolf

Hi my new friend and welcome to the Legends of Equestria forum! I wish you to have the best stay here and make lots of friends! And most important HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

LuxBulbis

Hello, Twigzy! :) I'm Lux, and I don't post on forums much, but I hope I see you in the forums and in the game (once it's out, of course)! Have a good day, and have fun!
You look like you need a monkey.

bauccgia0

What's up, Twigzy! Name's Laserbolt! I'm mostly active on the RP threads, so if you want to hang out, check out some of those! I hope you have a favorite thing to do here soon! Have fun, and welcome!  =P

Asterian Starfall

Greetings, my friend! I am Asterian Starfall, writer and scientist by hobby.

I warmly welcome you to the forums and would like to invite you to join in on some discussions! Perhaps Role-playing? Or Thread Games?

Warm welcomes to you from,
     Asterian Starfall
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

Mr.Fox

Welcome to the forums  :P
Serve your Emperor well today, tomorrow you will maybe not....

Go Up