Seven Seas School (sign up first!)

Started by GoldenTerrabyte, 2013 Nov 11, 12:04:15

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GoldenTerrabyte

2013 Nov 11, 12:04:15 Last Edit: 2014 Feb 06, 19:28:01 by Yellowpikmin476
Prologue

Yellow was at home, and was checking the mail. He found an interesting letter...

Dear Yellow Light,

We are pleased to inform you that you are invited to bring yourself, friends, and family, to come aboard the cruise liner S.S. Cyan, and you will be a teacher at the school there, Seven Seas. You must come aboard while it is docked in Equestria.

Sincerely, Superintendent ((I don't know what his name is))

"I can't believe I'm gonna be a teacher on a CRUISE SHIP!!! Friends and family... The family's comin' aboard too! And the S.S. Cyan? That's one of the most luxurious ones out there! I'm so excited! Rain! Flower! Come on, we'll go get Shine, Onyx, and whoever else!"

Later...

"Guess we brought more ponies than planned! We got...
Me!
Rain!
Flower!
Fire Blast!
Monochrome!
Shine!
Venus!
Wave!
Last but not least, Onyx!"

Now, in case you're confused about signing up after it starts, that's okay. All signed up characters will appear on board and we'll play it like they had been there the whole time.

This will be a cross between a classic "school RP" and a world exploring RP. Sign up at the sign up thread, and once 5 people have, we shall start! :D
I'm back

GoldenTerrabyte

((Like I said, we aren't starting until 5 people sign up.))
I'm back

Teal Turken

// Oh, sorry. I neglected that part. \\

GoldenTerrabyte

((The sign up thread is in the sign up threads section.))
I'm back

Grizzly

((do we have enought players yet? ^-^))
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Teal Turken

// I'm curious about that too! \\

GoldenTerrabyte

((I think so. So, about getting this started, I think everyone should have a short beginning that involves them getting on the boat.))

Yellow spent a long time going around, finding all the family and friends to come.
"Let's see, everyone here? Rain? Yup, right there. Flower? There. Mom and Dad? There. Monochrome? Yup, Shine? Uh huh, Venus? Present. Fire? Yup, right there, Wave? There you are. Onyx? Okay, there's two Rains here. One must by Onyx... and it's that one, the one without muddy hooves. So yeah, Onyx is here too. Good! Everyone I was looking for is here! Great!" He eventually led the group to the docks, and they all boarded the S.S. Cyan! On the boat, they saw many people, including a pair of identical blonde twins, and a very rich looking mare wearing expensive clothes.
I'm back

Teal Turken

Arriving at the docks is a mailpony with a small box with holes in it. He gives his information to the crew ponies and boards the ship. He takes a look at the writing on his delivery notice.
Deliver the box to the S.S. Cyan and place it on the ground on it's side. Once done, unseal and leave it be. Return to the office to receive your payment.
The stallion shrugs and takes the box inside a currently empty hall, sets it down on it's side, unseals it and leaves it as instructed, departing from the boat.

Moments later Sanny plops out of the box covered in styrofoam popcorn. She kicks the styrofoam off and looks around, shivering. It's really chilly in here! she squeaks. She hopes somepony passes by soon...
While she drags the blanket that was in the box with her for comfort out and lays on top of it, pulling the blanket over herself. She feels like she's in a fort and gets a little play, peeking in and out of it.

Grizzly

2013 Nov 15, 01:59:37 #8 Last Edit: 2013 Nov 15, 05:04:37 by Grizzly
An earht pony stallion acompanied by a small unicorn mare enter the docking area. The stalion had yellow fur and brown eyes, mane and tail. He was wearing a red scarf and a old worn out coat, covering his cutie mark, over a white shirt. The mare was smaller than most, light blue fur and dark blue mane and tail, her tail having a purple shas across it, redbrown eyes and a bright red cross as a cutie mark. She was wearing an cowboy hat, the hat was clearly too big for her.

"Thank you again for taking me with you, uncle." The mare said with a smile.
"No problem Blue, but this isn't a vacation you know, you're here to study, understand?" The stallion asked, he took back his hat and caressed her mane.
"Yes sir!" Blue answered with a giggle as they aproached the registry.
As they came close they were asked about their identities. "Hunter Shot and my niece." Hunter answered to the pony responssible.

Blue and Hunter took one look on the ship and both were amaized. Blue squeed like a little filly and ran to the loading platform, Hunter quickly followed and they boarded the ship.

White Shimmer

"Finally, i'm here!"
White Shimmer said to himself, while looking at
the big cruiser.
"I think this will be funny.  I love sailing!"
He goes on the ship and looks around to orientate himself.

((Please give me a description of the ship, would like to know
more about it before roleplaying...))

Grizzly

((yeah, an overall description of the ship would be nice. I kinda imagined it like the titanic when writing my post, but clearance would be awesome))

Puynsi

;An earth pony walks around the docking area and looks up to the Ship;

Well... This is it... Im wondering who will be the teachers in here... ;Walks towards the pony asking for the tickets;

This is the Seven Seas School?

"Oh, yes, yes! may I have your ticket please?"

Here... ;Jericho hoofs down his ticket;

"Oh, Mister Jericho, welcome abroad!"

Yeah, yeah... ;without giving much explaniations Jericho just steps into the Ship while carrying his stuffs;

"Need any help with that sir?"

No... ;answers with a straight face;

"Ok... have fun!"

GoldenTerrabyte

((I didn't think people would need a description. I don't really know if I could provide a good description.))
I'm back

Puynsi

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Nov 15, 11:38:00
((I didn't think people would need a description. I don't really know if I could provide a good description.))

(I think you could describe if its fancy or not, maybe the shape of the bow, if theres some message on the ship hull, stuff like that)

Teal Turken

// I would think the boat is well made, expensive and large. The boat is like a college, the students sort of live on campus and learn there. It shouldn't be like, titanic big but it should be quite fancy. After all, is it the only boat that acts like a school? It'd need to be one fancy pants boat for me to wanna get on it. \\

Sanny decides that she isn't going to get anywhere just waiting around in the hallway for somepony. She starts pushing her blanket while she's under it to the door going onto the outside deck of the ship. It takes her a few minutes but once she's there she presses her face to the glass and knocks on it hard, only coming out as tiny taps outside the door.

Puynsi

;After placing and organizing his stuff Jericho decides to take a look around the ship, after all he will be there for a while now;

Ok... finished things up... *stretches* time for a walk *leaves his room and close the door behind him*

Grizzly

As Blue and hunter came on deck a staff member asks about their luggage, being kind of curious that the two don't even have a small saddlebag.

"Oh yeah, i almost forgot about that." Hunter giggles and takes a small paper out of his coat. "Blue, a little help, please?" he said, placed the paper on the floor and backed up a bit.
"Of course, uncle." Blue said and placed her horn on the paper, charging it and letting her magic energy enter it.

A red summoning symbol apeared on the paper to signify it is ready and Blue backed off. The paper burned into blue flames that formed a much larger version of the summoning simbol on the floor. After a few seconds a big puff of white smoke covered the deck and quickly vanished, revealing several big cases and two large saddlebags. The staff member watched it with and amazed expression. "Just a little summoning magic my cousin prepared." Hunter explained briefly

Blue took one bag and Hunter the other, he also took the cases and they were off to their room to unpack. Their room was medium sized and had a storyed bed.

"Can i be on top? Please?" Blue asked when she saw the bed, smiled and teleported herself on the top bed.
"Yeahm sure." Hunter answered and threw his saddlebag on the lower bed, placing the cases by the door. "Unpack your things, i'll go see the captain okey?" He said and left after Blue's nod.

((somepony got carried away X3 sorry))

White Shimmer

"This will be really interesting! I've never
been on the sea before. I just hope i wont
get sick... However, are there any other
ponies already?"

He wanders around on deck, looking for other
ponies to talk to.

Teal Turken

Sanny finds her attempt to get somepony's attention through the glass doors fruitless. She gives up and leaves her blanket, knowing it'll just slow her down. She returns to the box she was "shipped" here in and digs around inside. She finds a paper ID tag that was included inside the box with her, which was made for her by Ice. She puts the paper tag on like a dress to carry it easily and starts wandering the hall ways for ponies.

Grizzly

While searching for the captain, Hunter was not paing attention and bumped into White Shimmer. "Oh, pardon me sir." He said and eyed the pony.

Meanwhile Blue was unpacking her stuff as well as Hunter's.

Go Up