Pascalo Beach [SIGN-UP]

Started by alexandas, 2014 Jun 02, 01:06:11

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Checkmate

Once the blast hit him, combined with the machine's explosion, Checkmate went flying across the room, slamming against the wall.

Greyscaleisme

Grey shielded those she could from the blast, taking a good deal of damage in place of them.
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

PlatinumJoystick

For some odd reason, Joystick was glad he wasn't in an explosion right now.
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

ChibiGrrl

Silver and Crimson were thrown back to the stairs when the machine blew.

Sweet had been thrown back as well, the mask had protected her face from the flying debris, but she had some gashes on her torso. She lay curled up on the floor where she had fallen in front of the doorway, breathing shallowly.

The blue stallion coughed wetly, his ribs had been broken when he was slammed into the back wall.

The crystal pulsed, then the greenish light faded. The explosion had damaged the crystal, and a jagged crack could be seen on it.

Checkmate

Checkmate was motionless on the floor; there had been a nasty sounding crack when he hit the wall.

Greyscaleisme

Grey groaned, when she tried to get up, she collapsed back down, her front hoof was mangled and broken.

DawnsEmbrace

2014 Aug 22, 01:36:25 #29006 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 22, 01:39:11 by DawnsEmbrace
[S]White took advantage of the shielding to the best of his abilities, holding his ground under the spells protection.[/s]
[[In hindsight, that doesn't really fit the picture...I'll change it.]]

The shielding spell from Grey had taken most of the impact, but White was still thrown a small ways.  He was unharmed of major injuries, thankfully, though he had quite a few cuts and scrapes.
He would have to thank Grey later, there were more pressing matters.

"...S-Sweet...?
Sweet?!
"
He moved frantically for where she had landed in the explosion.

Kneeling next to her, he quickly grabbed her hoof.
"T-Talk to me, darling.  Say something!"
White was nearly on the verge of tears, and panic was laced thoroughly in his voice.
<br />

Greyscaleisme

Grey slowly limped over to Check, she connected their horns to allow him some energy.

Checkmate

Once Grey tried to connect horns, she could see the cause of the crack; his horn had snapped.

ChibiGrrl

Sweet tried to think past the pain lancing through her body. It took a moment to realize that somepony was speaking to her.
"White? It hurts. . ." she replied weakly.
She tried to lift her head, but she couldn't do it. She brushed her other hoof weakly against the mask, which was still secured to her head. The gashes on her torso had begun to bleed.

Silver and Crimson slowly untangled themselves from the pile they'd fallen in on the stairs and dragged themselves into the room. Silver had broken a shoulder and Crimson's scar had torn open and was bleeding steadily.
Despite their wounds, they dragged themselves over to the blue stallion, who was trying to crawl away.
There was a killing light in their eyes.

Greyscaleisme

Grey gasped No.. she knew that connecting horns was hopeless, so she used what energy she had left to teleport a amulet onto him, it would start replenishing energy quickly.

Checkmate

Checkmate's energy was being restored, but he would remain unconscious for the time being.

ChibiGrrl

In the corner, the crystal sphere glowed faintly with the pink, red, purple, and green lights flickering inside it.
The cracks began to spread across the crystal and it made a high pitched keening sound.

Greyscaleisme

Grey heard the noise and took a protective stance over Check, using the wall to help stabilize her.

DawnsEmbrace

[[All this is happening.  Sweet is lying wounded on the ground, Grey has a horribly broken hoof, and Check has a snapped horn...And this is the music going through my head.]]
Spoiler: show

White was too engrossed in his problems to take notice of the sound, and his attention was on nothing but Sweet Hoof.
"I can f-fix it darling, just stay still for me okay?"
Now in tears, White gently unfastened the mask from her face.
His rapidly breaking heart was beating too fast for a unit of measure, and his brain sped up to think of something to stop the bleeding with.

White could think of nothing but his hooves, and though the thought of causing more pain to her sickened him, he gently applied the right amount of pressure to the biggest gash he could see.
<br />

Checkmate

((Methinks we need a deus ex machina.))

Greyscaleisme

((Agreed, any volunteers?))

DawnsEmbrace

[[...All you need do is call his name...But that's just an idea.]]
<br />

ChibiGrrl

2014 Aug 22, 02:13:41 #29018 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 22, 02:27:28 by ChibiGrrl
Silver and Crimson now stood over the blue stallion, who was whimpering pitifully.
Crimson had a hoof pressing down on his horn while Silver had the stallion pinned to the ground.
"Listen to me very carefully, you're going to do that healing spell on the mare you took away. Mess it up, and I'll have my friend snap your horn and make to choke on it." he said darkly, his eyes flashing a molten silver color.
"Very well, just d-don't kill me!" the stallion whimpered.

With a flash of yellow magic, Sweet's wounds were closed. She cringed, then gasped "Bygone, help us!"
If there was anypony who could cheat death. . .it had to be the brown salestallion.

Hearing the gasp, both Silver and Crimson pressed down on the blue stallion. He gurgled as Silver pressed a hoof to his throat and glared angrily.

The crystal continued its keening, the colored lights flashing more sporadically now.

(( There you go Dawns ^^ ))

Greyscaleisme

2014 Aug 22, 02:17:18 #29019 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 22, 02:27:35 by Greyscaleisme
Grey collapsed on top of Check, her magic was being drained somehow.

Post Merge

((Can we pause? Check and I are going to bed.))

Go Up