previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Misty Fly

Miracle im a wonderbolt isnt that bad? " misty said
Magic...

Rad Thunder

She looks puzzled. How is that bad?

Misty Fly

i dont know" Misty said and the bell Rang she walked over to the teacher and took her badge "here is your book Miracle" misty said
Magic...

Rad Thunder

She takes it with magic and hugs it* Thank you. ^-^

Misty Fly

"hey no prob now that the classes are over lets go somewhere any ideas?" misty asked
Magic...

Rad Thunder

Umm... I dunno. What's closeby?

Misty Fly

well we could go to my favorite Donut Shop or we could go to the castle to see the princess" Misty said
Magic...

Rad Thunder

Nah. I can see Celestia whenever I wish. But donuts sounds fun. :D

Misty Fly

i was talking about Cadence but kay lets go donuting"
Magic...

Rad Thunder

She giggles and trots out with Misty* So why were you so worried about ponies finding out you were a wonderbolt?

Misty Fly

"we wonderbolts are big celebrities and well i just wanted to be a normal mare in this university by the way i have a very dark secret please promise not to tell it"
Magic...

Rad Thunder

Promise. Crosses her chest with a magic X.

Misty Fly

"well if i look at the moon for too long i turn into Misty Bat" Misty said sadly
Magic...

Rad Thunder

B-b-batpony?! She almost blurted out loud but kept her voice down.

Misty Fly

if thats how you call it yes a batpony" Misty nodded as they walked
Magic...

Rad Thunder

I... I see. They near the shop.

Misty Fly

Misty Goes inside and sees a light blue unicorn on the counter "ill take 3 chocolate donuts where is joe by the way? "  Misty asked "oh he got sick " Diamond Mint said  Misty walked to an empty table and waited for miracle there
Magic...

Rad Thunder

She places her own order and sits with Misty. Once comfy she flips open her book and reads away.

annosrules

Leaving the Mare in the Nurse's care, Blaze swiftly navigates to his Astronomy class just before the bell rings.

Misty Fly

Astronomy Teacher - Astro Pony So Miracle do you like canterlot? " misty asked him
Magic...

Go Up