Canterlot University (Jump-in!)

Started by ElectricAura, 2014 Oct 25, 01:07:52

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rad Thunder

And my first. My old teacher wasn't that strict.

Misty Fly

2015 Jan 18, 17:10:45 #681 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 18, 17:16:21 by Misty Fly
well you were lucky... Lets see what kind Teachers are there shall we " misty takes out a notebook to see what teachers are for which subject
Cheerilee - Math Carrot Top - History English - Shoeshine Biology - Lyra Heartstrings Geography - RainbowShine Music - Octavia Melody Arts - Amethyst Star Physics - Berry Punch Chemistry - bon bon Psychology - Daisy Unicorn Class - LemonHearts and Gym - Iron will " misty said
Magic...

waaaaaaah

"I don't believe I have any of those teachers," Sketch responded. The cafeteria pony waved to let her know her order was ready, so she walked up to the counter to get it.

"That will be four bits, miss," the cafeteria pony told her.

Sketch sighed and dug out four bits from her saddlebags. So expensive. She took her coffee and salad and brought it back to the table.

(going to sleep now, btw)
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

Rad Thunder

Quite the staff. She nibbles on fries as she reads her book more

Misty Fly

"yes indeed" Misty said as she finished eating
Magic...

LunarDusk

"So...sleepy." NightStar murmured struggling to keep her head up.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Rad Thunder

So what's next? Too busy reading her book to look at the schedule.

Misty Fly

next is History with Carrot top at class 230 i hope she is nicer then Lemonhearts " Misty said
Magic...

Rad Thunder

Alright. Finishes her fries and gets up

waaaaaaah

(argh. Last post for the night X3)

"I have a Perspectives class at 2:00," Sketch told the other two. "I'll see you two later."
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

Misty Fly

"oh Perspectives Lets see... Perspectives -Fleur Dis Lee Thats a fancy name " Misty pays 10 bits for the burgers and walks to Miracle "so lets get to class the bell will ring soon"
Magic...

Rad Thunder

Misty Fly

Misty walks to the door 230 here it is Misty opens the door and finds only the teacher inside "oh were in luck miracle noone is here yet " me goes to sit and takes out the book about Equestrian History
Magic...

Rad Thunder

Miracle grabs a seat by Misty and opens both her textbook and personal book, seemingly reading them both together.

Misty Fly

Misty opens the textbook and sees a part with the wonderbolts she blushes and Quickly closes it
Magic...

Rad Thunder

Miracle eyes her. Why are you so red?

Misty Fly

well...Promise not to tell anyone? Misty takes out the wonderbolts badge and shows it to miracle but Ms.Carrot Top Approaches Misty And Miracle and takes the book and the badge "please pay attention" Ms Carrot top said "oh man Misty started panicking My secret is out and she shed a small tear
Magic...

Rad Thunder

Misty Fly

2015 Jan 18, 17:57:53 #698 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 18, 18:04:37 by Misty Fly
now ponies will hate me miracle " Misty said sadly
Magic...

Rad Thunder

Go Up