wait it is that far away no fair i want it sooner

Teal Turken

Quote from: super_chris85 on 2013 Jun 15, 16:38:41
Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Jun 15, 16:36:35
Hearing that Dark Souls II releases next March. DD:

wait it is that far away no fair i want it sooner

Yes...

Pipkin

When you get a REALLY good art idea right as you're passing out in bed, wake up and can't remember it....

All I know is it involved Derpy....and it's high time I drew her!!

Jenzy

Yay Demos at this store!

*goes to wrong store*

Chishio Kunrin

Short notice.

I donated enough to Tobuscus's IndieGoGo campaign to get the link to the livestream he decided to do. It got postponed, and they didn't send out the email about the new date until yesterday, and I didn't check my email yesterday. The livestream was set for today, but I was out of the house for pretty much the majority of today, and I missed it.
:l
Luckily for me, he recorded it.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

ArtVeigar

Not being able to see Toby's livestream... I wish I could donate to his IndieGoGo campaing, but I don't have my ways to do such, as don't have any job and I have to use my mother's credit card, and she wouldn't like me spending much money on things like this.

I really wished I had enough money to get the $500,000 tier "Let's go to freaking space!" he had at the beginning of the campaing ovO

Chishio Kunrin

2013 Jun 16, 01:00:13 #9746 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 16, 13:41:20 by Chishio Kunrin
So, the server whatever for the LoE forum crashed a while ago, right? Firefox is still calling the forum "Connection Problems" on the New Tab page. X3 The forum derped so hard that my Firefox has derped. Heehee.

Post Merge

I will never... ever... understand zealots. :l I don't like these diehard Microsoft fanboys. One of them just insulted me for not liking the Xbox One and preferring the PS4. I like all of the console companies, but that doesn't mean I have to like every single thing they make. And I'm not gonna isolate myself to one company out of obsessive loyalty.

*Sigh* :c

The Wandering Magus

Turbine went offline all day yesterday :P
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Chishio Kunrin

Getting sick in the summer. :s *Coughs and sips tea* Yes. Hot tea on a hot day. But hey, it soothes my throat.

PrincessButton

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Jun 16, 19:01:26
Getting sick in the summer. :s *Coughs and sips tea* Yes. Hot tea on a hot day. But hey, it soothes my throat.
THIS IS MY EXACT LIFE OMG.  ono
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Pipkin

I'm mad.....

no, i'm really mad......

First time in 6 months, just finished a picture I started working on at around 10pm, literally putting the final touches on THE TEXT, and inkscape crashes, just outoftheblue crashes.  I don't know what the hay is wrong with my computer, first all my games disappear, skype freezes and crashes, twice, my scanner wouldn't work, inkscape had issues loading up one day, and NOW THIS.

I'm questioning whether Comodo is as good as I think it is, because if there's a virus responsible for this it has yet to find it.
I was that MUFFINS close to finishing too, MUFFIN MUFFIN i'm MUFFIN!!!!

Good Night!
/muffin

Julius

And that is why Ctrl + S is a very good command to use often Laptop... :s
Purr~

PrincessButton

Put myself out there today... got rejected..  >.<
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Nala Valor

Wanting to relax alone in the orning while your stupid mother ask the dumbest question possible.

"Are you awake?" Of course not, I'm totally asleep and not answering you right now  :l
Not tolerable.

The Wandering Magus

always tired, don't know why
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

Pipkin

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Jun 17, 02:57:32
And that is why Ctrl + S is a very good command to use often Laptop... :s

I knew someone was gonna say that, but since all I was doing was coloring in the picture I didn't bother

Luckily though, my original outline in paint tool sai was saved(i don't remember doing that, but whatever.)  All I need to do is touch it up and try again(seriously, how do people make smooth lines in paint tool sai with a tablet so well?!?)

Also, I slept in again, that's twice this week I had a "false awakening" where I thought I woke up and went to work, only to look at the clock and see i'm late...but...i'm only to blame for that XD

Chishio Kunrin

The other day, I left my computer on while we went to the grocery store. Came back, and my computer was off.
Last night, I left my computer on. This morning, it was off.

I really hope it's just been shutting down for updates.

The Wandering Magus

my computer keeps lagging at unpredictable times

Bravo 658

My internet similarly keeps lagging at unpredictable times. lol

Teal Turken

Some youtube videos seem to be having delays in their loading times. :\

Go Up