World of Discord (RP)

Started by The Wandering Magus, 2013 Sep 12, 13:00:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Princess_Luna

Saint Apple Bloom? Oh! I knew her! Speedy said remembering the filly without a cutie mark. Speedy knew the CMC and helped them a few times with there cutie mark trubble.
Rub some bacon on it.

Omega_Khaos

2013 Nov 11, 21:27:11 #1261 Last Edit: 2013 Nov 11, 22:41:18 by Omega_Khaos
Amor Wing looked to AJ and says, "[glow=pink,2,300]Well ah think it time ta let the old cat out of the bag, huh Abigail.[/glow]"

Amor Wing steps over near the door not wanting even old stone pie to be hit by it. Pink flames encase Amor Wing. when the flames fade A very beautiful Angel winged Changeling is standing where Amor Wing was a moment ago. on her head is a tiara with a large rose pink heart gem and several smaller pink gems in it. Most of which are greyed out right now. the tiara glows with the love of many.

"[glow=darkblue,2,300]I think it is about time I told my greatest secret as well. My real name is Chrysteel Amore Chrysalis, Princess of Avalon and the Element of Love. It is an honor to finally meet y'all in my normal form. Sorry for keeping the guise but it was to keep old discord from finding my home. I hope you all can forgive this 1000+ year old mare for her deception. As for what I wanted to talk to you about, Apple Pie. How long have you been having those giggle fits dear? I feel we may have an answer for as to why it is happening.[/glow]" She says as she returns to Apple Pie's side. She feels there is no longer a reason not to put true hope into the hearts of others.

Shadechaser

As Shade memorizes several events she recalled, one stands out. Words from her homeland spelled out something... but what? She reads the message, then it made sense in some ways. Anypony around her could hear something come from her direction, and not five seconds after, her shadow glowed a deep indigo. Several orbs floated around her pulsing every time the moon came into sight outside of the Hidden Land. They pulsed five times before on vanished, the rest remained at an equal distance, slowly spinning around Shade.

Shade could feel something leaving. Pain... worry... no, energy being restored, the light was fading from her, yet she could see the artfully crafted layout of the land. She stared with wonder for a few seconds, then she remembered. [glow=maroon,2,300]Use this spell only when you are in need of resting you mind from the sights and sounds that affect your physical being.[/glow] She then worried about nothing but finding her place. She started to travel to the Sweet Rock Acres by shadow stepping.
Your Brony Personality Test reveals...
Twilight Sparkle?!
Judge not, unless thee be judged first in the kingdom of God.
Mathew 7 1:3

Chirp

Koalemos noticed the tears in Derpy's eyes, which made him feel so very sad, too. He dropped his head in defeat.
"But if the world was so very different from now, and we'd change it back, the world will be to Discord what it is to us now. He'd just be trying to restore the world, like we'd do now." Koalemos wondered aloud, but disregarded that thought. "No. He's done terrible things, and must be punished. He doesn't deserve this world if he's torturing a mother who's trying to save her daughters."

Koalemos raised his head, determined to now try and save the world. Who would know anything about magical artifacts, transformations and magic? The virgacorns, of course! But then, the diamond dogs would probably know more about gemstones infused with power, as the six bearers once wore, and quite frankly, going all the way south to the virgacorns is possibly the least of Koalemos' desires, at least in as short a time span as possible.
"Miss Hooves, would you happen to know any nearby entrances to the Diamond Dog Kingdom?" He asked her. If not, he'd have to return to the Farm. He remembers that a certain Diamond Dog regularly visits to exchange goods.

The Wandering Magus

Derpy smiled softly as she trotted, and pointed with a hoof.  "Over... there... tap... on... the... boulder."

She could hear cawing as the blackbirds regenerated from the very dust of the road, looking back in fear.  "No... go... quickly... and... thank... you... for... talking... with... me," she smiled before trotting faster and pulling her wings tightly around her daughter as the creatures returned to torment her.

There was a boulder in the direction where the grey mare had pointed.  It didn't look like an entrance to anything, but appearances were deceiving, as Koalemos knew well after growing up in this world.  Looking back, he could see a mysterious, bubble-shaped glow of green beneath her right hoof as she galloped away...

About half the family was shocked, and half merely took it in stride; very little surprised you these days, given that this was the World of Discord, after all, and the Capitol of Chaos at that.  Apple Pie just laughed out loud.

"Saint Liarjack ain't honesty, but she's tellin' the truth!  An' Auntie Amor was always Chrysteel, but she's also Amor!  It's a paradox!" she giggled.  "Auntie, I've always Laughed!  But ever since this here glowin' apple pie showed up on the back o' mah neck (an' let me tell ya, it's really annoying when Ah try ta sleep), Ah've been seein' th' bright side o' things even more!  When life gives ya lemons, don't throw 'em back, and don't try to burn life's house down with a combustible lemon. Ya'll be left with nothin' except yer pride, which ya can't eat. Or ya'll be hated by everypony who actually LIKES lemons. And ya'll only get squashed by the giant mountain-sized angry mommy-lemon as it falls on ya anyway.  What point is there in stoppin' just because things are bad? That's quitter attitude and it don't solve nothin'. No way, we ain't quitters. When life gives us lemons, we take 'em, thank life kindly, and keep right on goin'!"

She grinned wider as she continued.  "It's like Ah finally understand now!  Ah said it when Half-Light came, but now Ah really mean it more than ever!  Laughter's a precious thing it is.  Ya need ta take it when ya can.  Don't matter whether a joke's white, black, checkered or banana.  We've sayin' we've passed down a thousand years, we Apple-Pies: Giggle at th' Ghostie!  Won't make the ghosties go away, but it'll help ya through just about anything!  Life's one big paradox, an' ta me, paradoxes are funny.  But even if they ain't ta y'all, jes' find somethin' that is funny!  All Ah really need's a smile, smile, smile, from all mah happy friends an' family."

A soft red glow of happiness and Laughter shone out from the symbol on the back of her neck, like a necklace that was a part of her rather than just a physical trinket to be stolen or hidden away.  An Element that came from within, bubbling up like pure, innocent Laughter.

A little purple filly looked on in awe as she came tentatively out of the stone house.  Should she show herself to them?  She was so ashamed.  But the half-purple half-black right-side-up star inside her chest pulsed, and she knew the right answer.

Half-Light Dawn walked forward and knelt in front of Apple Pie, and shifted form... into a familiar, but purple, mare, who was displaying real emotions for the first time in a thousand years.

"I... am sorry for my deceptions.  For everything.  For the Tragedy I've inflicted on your family, Apple Pie.  You showed me, reminded me, what Friendship is all about.  Because it's our choices that make magic good or bad. Friendship can either be the greatest blessing, or a trap, depending on what friends we choose to make. Tragedy can either make us stronger or break us, it all depends if we choose to face it or hide from it.  And I finally understand."

The little Laughing filly just hugged Twilight the Pony, Tragedy no longer, with all her strength.  "Ah forgive ya!  Forgiveness ain't somethin' that's earned, it's somethin' we give freely.  That's what Ma always told me, before she became a dragon an' had ta go ta Queen Tiamat's place fer our safety.  That's why it's called forGIVEness!" she giggled.  "All that mattered was that ya were sorry, which ya are!  Ya ain't Big Banana Discord's slave any more.  Ah know what it's like when a pony lies ta ya, an' what it's like when a pony's all changed.  Discord gotcha fer a thousand years, but yer back now."

She smiled broadly as tears came to Twilight's eyes.  "So Ah guess Ah can say, 'welcome home!'"
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Shadechaser

Shadechaser seemed to exit the forest in time to see Apple Pie talking with Twilight. She felt the word 'forgiveness' as it was said. She watched from a distance, still remaining cautious of the 'enemy.'

[glow=purple,2,300]Is that...? Is it truly...? Has this world really found a loop...?[/glow]

If one 'could' see Shade, she would appear as a shadowy mist to those of high magical strength. (*ahem* Twilight *ahem*) The mist would seem to move yet remain in one location.

Spoiler: Sum'in' sum'in' • show
If your magical power is over nine thousand, then you can see her. (*Wink Wink*)
Twilight Sparkle?!

Omega_Khaos

Chrysteel smiled lovingly that she now knew what to do. she goes over to twilight and says, "[glow=navy,2,300]I have waited 1000 years to says this twilight. but it can wait just a little longer. Right now our five elements of harmony are connecting and discord is bound to sense the combined power within them.
Take these they were meant for you. They are gifts from celestia your teacher and Luna one of your greatest friends.
[/glow]" Chrysteel places into twilight's hooves the two feathers and a scroll. "[glow=navy,2,300]I know not what is written on the scroll but it seemed to glow when you had lost it all. I know these items belong only to you.
Luna and Celestia await for us but still we need loyalty and honesty before we can truly defeat discord. The kind one lives but her chaos rules right now.
Is there a way to get to the mother who is so loyal to her children, she would walk two thousand years to see even one of them returned to their true form?
I can return the first daughter to her true self based on the love her mother has for her and the memory within both of them.
[/glow]"

bleyd

clockwork where are you , agg i cant found him,  :c

bleyd continue try found clockwork,

(i dont know if clockwork is bury or not Oo)

Bane Emural

Bane looks at Twilight and smiles. "Hello my old friend, it has been a long time, has it not? I wish there are times for us to talk, but it will have to wait. There is still Rarity, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy that are in need of help. Suffering they are, just like you were, and they need help. They need the help of their friends." The winds blow and Bane looks at the corner of his eye and smiles. Do not truly fear her anymore. For she is no longer the tragedy of Discord's rule but the friendship she carries. He looks back at Twilight. "Shall we save your friends from their suffering? Shall we save them from Discord's reign?"
As Time passes by, so does the winds of the Storms, the water of the Seas, and the rock of the Earth. As all things go, from Life to Death, the sands of Time passes by. ~ Bane Emural

Chirp

Koalemos nodded, then began to run towards the boulder the mare pointed at, there was no time to waste. But behind him, there was the sound of cawing, and the blackbirds returned. He really wanted to keep the birds away, but they were no ordinary birds, and he ran out of explosives.

Looking over at Derpy again, he noticed the green glow underneath her hooves. It was strange. Koalemos kept running as he looked at the curious glow, mesmerized by the mysterious power that was magic. "Really, what is she?" He thought to himself.
Then there was the boulder. After stubbing his hooves against it, Koalemos fell forward, smacking his head on the boulder. He pushed himself off, then rubbed the side of his head, trying to ease the stinging pain that rushed through him. "Hmmmmm... Ouch.. Gah. Well, at least I tapped it."

Now he sat there, on the ground with a painful head, awaiting the entrance to be shown.

The Wandering Magus

Abigail chuckled and motioned to an empty space.  "An' Ah got more good news, everypony.  There's one more Element what's been changed an' reformed.  Now Ah know y'all probably won't trust her.  After all, she's been Betrayin' fer a thousand years.  But Ah'll tell y'all the Kind Truth: she ain't Betrayal no more.  She's Free Will.  An' she CHOOSES ta help us all, of her own Free Will."

An invisibility illusion dropped, and Rainbow Dash stood there, as rainbow as her name and looking very embarrassed and ashamed.  "Uh... yeah.  So... oh, why is this so hard?  I'm..."

She hung her head.  "I'm sorry.  All this time, I thought that if I only stayed loyal to the old Equestria, that I could betray this one.  But I know better now.  I won't be fanatically loyal to a dead world, blinding myself to the good parts of this one.  I won't bind myself with the chains of treachery.  I am Free Will.  And this time, I CHOOSE to help you.  Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my... eye."

Twilight blinked slowly, tears of joy coming to her eyes as she looked from one friend to another, and finally to Chrysteel and Bane.

"T-Thank you.  All of you.  I finally understand.  Only together, by working together, as FRIENDS, can we defeat him.  Chrysteel, thank you so much for keeping these safe for a thousand years.  I can't begin to tell you how much it means to me.  Bane, this is going to be a long, hard journey.  There is a very, very high likelihood that we'll fail miserably, and Discord will just snap his claws and make everything even worse than what it was before.  But I won't be held back by fear of Tragedy anymore."

She wiped her eyes and stood up, determined.

"Let's do it.  Rarity... Pinkie... Fluttershy... we're coming for you."

Apple Pie grinned from ear to ear, then tackle-hugged the purple unicorn.  "Save the World Crusaders, YAY!" she laughed as they fell to the floor in a heap.  Abigail raised an eyebrow and Rainbow groaned.

"Oh, of all the things to remember..."

Abigail chuckled.  "Maybe there's some hope for th' world after all."

The entire Apple Pie family moved in and joined the group hug.

Koalemos hadn't been sitting two seconds when he fell down through a hole that wasn't there a moment ago, landing in strong, familiar diamond arms.

"[glow=blue,200]A little young to be off exploring Chaos on our own, aren't we?[/glow]" chuckled Guru Fido as they fairly melted through the rock-solid purple earth and down into the tunnels of the Diamond Kingdom.  He deposited the pony on his hooves when they got into the elaborately carved hallway, brushing some residual dirt off his diamond hide as he looked at Koalemos with a mixture of amusement and concern.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

bauccgia0

Laserbolt looked at Clockwork, then decided against staying with him. It was just a corpse, but just to be safe...

He opened up the metal plating on his chest to take out the core that he was meant to protect, and started searching for it. When he found it, he pulled it out, and slipped it into his pouch.

[glow=black,2,300]Let's go find Twi.[/glow]

He flapped his wings, and flew towards where she was, and tried to send a message to her through the link.

Hey, Twilight. I don't know if ya remember me, but this is Laserbolt. I'm comin' to ya. Stay right where you are, I'm gonna need your help with Pinks.

Shadechaser

Shadechaser just watched as she felt the greater feelings she once desired to discover. She only knew this was the beginning... of the end...

[glow=purple,2,300]This will be a life that I may never forget.[/glow]

She walked closer remaining at a distance, only to stay safe. The world was not as it seemed, from what she knew before.
Twilight Sparkle?!

Bane Emural

"Using statistics as always I see, and yet running the risks of them no matter how high. Glad to have you back Twilight. We will get your friends back. We will take back what is ours and send Discord back to stone as it was meant to be." Bane looks towards the other two. "And do not worry about Discord. If he does attack us personally, he won't stand a chance against us. He is only Chaos, while we are the shadows, the ancients, changelings, robotics, and ponies. We carry the power of the old and of the new, and now the power of Friendship and Harmony. With this, we can win back our friends and save Equestria from Discord's rule."
As Time passes by, so does the winds of the Storms, the water of the Seas, and the rock of the Earth. As all things go, from Life to Death, the sands of Time passes by. ~ Bane Emural

moonlight7starshine

Moonlight walked towards twilight ((if she's in the real world anyway)) hello miss sparkle I see you've changed

that moment when the people you rp with come on when your about to sleep..

Omega_Khaos

Chrysteel smiles and joins the group hug, "[glow=navy,2,300]Anytime Twilight. I think it would be a good time to ask but can we be friends as well? I have asked AJ and Dash and they have said yes as well. As the elements grow, so shall their wielders. We have magic, love, generosity, laughter, kindness and free will. All we need now is the loyal mother and honesty.
If honesty isn't shining at the time to face him, i can draw for us upon an ancient power that can give us the edge we need. I only have one thing to say about it though. One of us will be sent into the rivers of time and space for its use. because I used it before I got sent here.
I have seen between time and space. It will be allot for one to take in but as long as we are friends that one will survive their journey threw the rivers.
Let's go find the loyal mother. She is the next piece of this puzzle....
[/glow]"
Chrysteel still has yet to come out of her Queen form. She knows why but is not yet willing to tell.

Asterian Starfall

Asterian stood there with a broad smile barely visible under the brim of his hat. To see a mare being freed from her inverted prison after so long was like physically being able to see Harmony returning to the world.

Equestria seemed to regain some of its old enchantment. It seemed to be just a little bit brighter. A little bit happier. That, in and of itself, made all the difference. He walked over and joined in the hug, unable to conceal his emotions. Even though he had not been the one discorded for a millennium, he felt as if he had sprouted wings.

He said, [glow=purple,2,300]"It is good to have you ba- What the?"[/glow] His voice had changed. Where there was once his masculine, suave accent, there was now a feminine, charming timbre. His eyes also seemed to glow an amethyst-like color. Had the re-awakening of one of the Elements done something to awaken his own?
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

moonlight7starshine

moonlight perked her ears up at asterian what is it asterian.

that moment when the people you rp with come on when your about to sleep..

Asterian Starfall

Starfall clutched at his throat, confused by the sudden change of cadence in his voice. He felt an odd sensation pulsing through him, but not odd enough to alarm. Rather, it was like a soft, fuzzy feeling. [glow=purple,2,300]"I-I- What is going on?!"[/glow] His eyes narrowed slightly as he began to grow worried about himself. What had happened to change his voice? Why were his eyes amethyst instead of their natural topaz glare?

Perhaps Twilight could better explain. [glow=purple,2,300]"I hate to break up this precious moment, but can anypony tell me what is going on?"[/glow]
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

Omega_Khaos

Chrysteel smiled at her Asterian. Threw their link she says, "[glow=navy,2,300]Why don't you take a look there, my dear?[/glow]" With a hoof she points to a location on Asterian. ((I leave the location of the element of generosity to Magus.))

Go Up