Love is in the Air (Hearts and Hooves Day Romance RP)(Open RP)

Started by Peace Keeper, 2016 Feb 09, 04:28:28

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Purple

Sparkle beamed with excitement, shocked by her success.  "Hah, I can't believe that actually worked!" she said, sounding pleasantly surprised with herself. 

Quote from: SandFire on 2016 Feb 12, 20:59:21
Shadow seeing Sparkle summon a pie was impressed. Shadow was also giving Sparkles an almost predatory grin at the thought of asking to be teleported again.

She turned and noticed Shadow grinning at her, and she returned with a confused look.  "Er... What is it?" she said, sounding a little disturbed by the grin.

SandFire

Shadow seeing the sad Deer gave her Shadows salad .
Looking at Sparkles once again Shadow says "Shadow wishes to be teleported again Sparkles. "
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Gamepad

Violet, not really getting much of the pie as her wolffriend devoured it, looked up at the food conjuring pony and attempted her own version of puppy dog eyes. Not being able to do as good a job as what most consider a actual puppy.

Having received the salad the deer dug into it quickly too, though not as vicious or as messy as the wolf. Enjoying her healthier option.

(You posted the problem to thing I was saying while I was doing it :v)

Purple

Quote from: SandFire on 2016 Feb 12, 21:06:54
Looking at Sparkles once again Shadow says "Shadow wishes to be teleported again Sparkles. "

Sparkle gave shadow a nervous look.  "Uh... are you sure that's a good idea right now?" she said, a hint of uncertainty in her tone.  She knew her teleportation was prone to failing, so it wasn't really a good idea to try it at a restaurant.

"--Also, my name is Sparkle, not Sparkles," she added, noticing that Shadow had been mispronouncing her name.

SandFire

"Maybe later than." misreading Sparkle look as in she doesn't want to be left with a bunch of strangers.

Purple

"Heheh, sure,"  Sparkle said, forcing a smile.  It was a bit strange to her to think somepony actually wanted her to teleport them.  Come to think of it, it was strange that her spells were working so well today in the first place!  Maybe it was all the positive energy that was going around today or something.

Her thoughts quickly drifted back to what she was going to order, if she was able to order anything at this point at all.  She looked through the menu, pondering each option carefully.  She was quite impressed by the massive amount of selections this restaurant offered.  A part of her just wanted to sample everything, but that probably wasn't a good idea, both in terms of money and health.

FakeSmile

Quote from: Rush of MLP on 2016 Feb 12, 20:25:11
[Color=silver]"I come from the far north, the Crystal Empire to be exact."[/color] Chrome said as they continued. He seemed to be lightening up, bit by bit, as they spoke. His previously dulled colors had even begun to brighten.

A little spark twinkled in her eyes when she heard the stallion hailed from the Crystal Empire. She always enjoyed visiting that Empire, but sadly hasn't been there for a while. The mare finally looked over at the stallion and formed a small smile. She got a good look of his crystal appearance and started to miss the Empire. In a warm tone she chimed,
Msr. Smile: Ha ha, should have guessed by how you looked. Then again, momma always told me never to judge folks by their appearance.
The mare gave the stallion one more smile before turning her gaze back forward. With her eyes on the world in front of her she continued,
Msr. Smile: I do believe you traveled greater distance than me. I just came from Hallow Shades; nice lil' town out in the woods. . . . . . .
I always liked the Crystal Empire, it's such a lovely place. I can't imagine ever wantin' to leave there. Too bad I can't stay in one place for too long; gotta a lot of time on my hooves and a lot of places to explore. . . . Ahhh, I'll stop before I start ramblin'.

The mare let out a soft chuckle; she tend to ramble a bit too long with the new folks she meets. She didn't like filling the area with her voice, she preferred to hear the stories of others.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Rush of MLP

Chrome chuckled. He was warming up to this stranger who had randomly asked to walk with him. [Color=silver]"There aren't that many ponies that walk around looking translucent and shining in the light, though."[/color]

[Color=silver]"And you're fine. You are more likely to have an interesting story than I do."[/color] He said, glancing over at her.

Jcfraven

*Something tells me I should leave this park and go elsewhere.

After spending some time with his thoughts, Raven sighs, gets up, and starts trotting, a sudden hunger enveloping him.

After trotting around some, he enters one of the local establishments, noticing a group, which he believes is probably a bunch of happy couples, and sighs once more, getting a table and sitting there, alone.

He simply orders some water, turning down food at the moment, and simply sips some, before looking out the window, deep in thought still, frowning.

SandFire

Shadow looking around noticed the Raven just sitting and looking out the window looks at the distracted Sparkle reading the menu before grabbing the rose and card she was given and began to walk next to the stallion to give it to him and talk.

Misty Fly

Marble : hmm well...*she suddenly notices Sparkle* oh hey!
Magic...

Purple

Sparkle looks up from the menu, hearing a voice.  She turned in the direction of the voice to see a pony who looked like she was waving at her.  Not wanting to be rude, she gave a small wave back.

FakeSmile

Quote from: Rush of MLP on 2016 Feb 12, 21:59:04
Chrome chuckled. He was warming up to this stranger who had randomly asked to walk with him. [Color=silver]"There aren't that many ponies that walk around looking translucent and shining in the light, though."[/color]

[Color=silver]"And you're fine. You are more likely to have an interesting story than I do."[/color] He said, glancing over at her.

Msr. Smile chuckled at the stallion's remark about translucent. She thought it was funny, but more in a "inside joke" type of funny. With a happy sigh she replied,
Msr. Smile: Ahhhh. . . . .
Well, there are more ponies like that than you think.

The mare let out a few more chuckles before returning to her smile. She looked over at the stallion and was a bit surprised to hear him say her stories would be more interesting. The mare thought her stories were boring by now, and always enjoyed hearing others talk. She gave the stallion a warm smile before saying,
Msr. Smile: That might be true, but still. I rather hear the voices of others than my own. Who knows? Maybe I'll enjoy one of tale of you don't find interstin'.
The mare smiled as she glanced over at something that caught her attention. It was just a balloon cart with valentine day theme balloons, but the mare couldn't help but stop and stare at the balloons for a bit. After she got a good look of the balloons, she hurried to catch up with the stallion. As she returned next to the side of the stallion, she realized she failed to introduce herself. With a warm smile she chimed,
Msr. Smile: Been walkin' for a bit now, I figure we should introduce ourselves. My name is Smile. Misser Smile, if you don't mind.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Misty Fly

Magic...

Gamepad

"I'm stuffed." Violet said, making a fair dent in the pony's salad.

"I`m still hungry" Game whined, being many times bigger than the deer, not to mention having the near endless hunger. Looking back up at the pony and placing his head near her, using puppy dog eyes once more.

"Let me up on the table." Violet asked, still stuffed from the salad.

"Climb up then."
Game said, still interested in getting more food off the pony.

"Too full." The deer whined, waving a hoof. "This must be like what it is to be you." She finished, smiling lightly, as Game went back down to the floor allowing the deer to get onto his head and made a fake struggling noise.

"You are right, maybe you are a little too much like me." Game smiled, continued to make the fake struggling noise, only to receive a clip on his ear by a somewhat angry deer. Returning to the puppy dog eyes and begging, the deer hopped onto the table and lay near his face.

Purple

Sparkle smiled sympathetically at Game.  "Aww, are you still hungry?" she said in a sweet tone.  With a light sigh under her breath, she activated her magic again, hoping that she would be able to summon another pot pie for the wolf.

[blockquote]Rolled 1d6 : 6, total 6[/blockquote]

Rush of MLP

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2016 Feb 13, 09:36:54
Msr. Smile chuckled at the stallion's remark about translucent. She thought it was funny, but more in a "inside joke" type of funny. With a happy sigh she replied,
Msr. Smile: Ahhhh. . . . .
Well, there are more ponies like that than you think.

The mare let out a few more chuckles before returning to her smile. She looked over at the stallion and was a bit surprised to hear him say her stories would be more interesting. The mare thought her stories were boring by now, and always enjoyed hearing others talk. She gave the stallion a warm smile before saying,
Msr. Smile: That might be true, but still. I rather hear the voices of others than my own. Who knows? Maybe I'll enjoy one of tale of you don't find interstin'.
The mare smiled as she glanced over at something that caught her attention. It was just a balloon cart with valentine day theme balloons, but the mare couldn't help but stop and stare at the balloons for a bit. After she got a good look of the balloons, she hurried to catch up with the stallion. As she returned next to the side of the stallion, she realized she failed to introduce herself. With a warm smile she chimed,
Msr. Smile: Been walkin' for a bit now, I figure we should introduce ourselves. My name is Smile. Misser Smile, if you don't mind.

Chrome smiled and said under his breath, "Maybe, but I don't hold high hopes."

As the mare stopped at the balloon cart, he found himself slowing down and waiting for her to catch up.

As the mare introduced herself, Chrome almost facehoofed. How could he have forgotten to introduce himself? [Color=silver]"My name's Chrome Blade."[/color] He said, looking over to Smile. [Color=silver]"And it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Misser Smile."[/color]

Gamepad

Game whined at the failed attempt. "I wanted more pie."

"I think you've had enough pie." Violet said, smushing the wolf's pudgy face. "You are getting to be a very heavy bed."

Purple

Sparkle pouted a bit at the apple she had made appear.  She knew her magic was bound to fail at some point, but she was hoping it would decide to fail on her later, when there wasn't a hungry, adorable fluffy wolf begging her for food.  "I'm sorry..." she said to Game. 

Gamepad

Game whined again, watching as Violet sniffed the apple. "You should eat this, is good for you." She said, knowing Game wouldn't eat it and she was feeling less stuffed.

"I`m good." He said, lowering himself back down to the floor. "I`ll just be under here." He finished, wiggling his way under the table and through a chair.

Violet in the mean time was busy eating the summoned apple, holding it in place with her front hooves.

Go Up