Life in Canterlot

Started by Rad Thunder, 2012 Dec 10, 09:56:43

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the dark gods

Physics curses under his breath, this time approaching the painting, seeing if it had any things to help him out here.
thank you Sky Sketch

Princess_Luna

Luna looks up at the thing that had posesed her YOU! THY THING USED ME FOR THY EVIL! YE SHAL BE PUNISHED BY UNSPEEKABLE MEANS! Luna could feel some magic flowing back. She got up and steped twards the nameless. The anger she knew... the same anger she felt when she turned into Nightmare Moon, the thing she can control at will, but it take so much magic it's not useful. YE SHAL NEVER ENTER THIS WORLD OR THE NEXT!
Rub some bacon on it.

FlameandIce

there appears to be nothing left in the room however when Physics would try to leave he would find the door is locked
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

narwhaliagames

[glow=red,2,300]i will always exist as long as there is light there is darkness[/glow]
ay i'm no longer using this site

the dark gods

Quote from: FlameandIce on 2013 Nov 10, 01:00:16
there appears to be nothing left in the room however when Physics would try to leave he would find the door is locked

Physics is shocked as he struggles to open the door, slightly horrified to be locked in a room with these many dolls in it.
thank you Sky Sketch

FlameandIce

text appears on the door "hey Physics let's have a treasure hunt the key is in one of our bellies" it reads
RP idea give me feedback

Princess_Luna

Luna knows what's happening. The nightmare is coming. Everyone but the Nameless knows it too. Luna's mane slowly changes
Rub some bacon on it.

narwhaliagames

luna back down he can oly be defeated by the staff of judgement

Princess_Luna

Luna stops and steps away letting herself stop the transformation. Fine
Rub some bacon on it.

travis-zenryo

(( every pony went to canterlot I guess lol))

narwhaliagames

aru summoned her holy armor [glow=yellow,2,300]its getting quite annoying beating your flank but lets get this over with[/glow] aru strikes him with the staff trapping him in another rock [glow=yellow,2,300]now this time try not to disturb him[/glow]

Princess_Luna

Well... I'm never gonna touch a rock
Rub some bacon on it.

narwhaliagames

[glow=yellow,2,300]well thats two rocks that have tortured you first it was the moon then it was the nameless one[/glow]

Princess_Luna

Rub some bacon on it.

narwhaliagames

some energy came off of the rock and was obsorbed by luna giving her wings and horn back

the dark gods

Quote from: FlameandIce on 2013 Nov 10, 01:09:08
text appears on the door "hey Physics let's have a treasure hunt the key is in one of our bellies" it reads

Physics was worried about why and how these things knew his name but he approaches the dolls, and pokes one in the gut, unsure what he should do, should he....tear them open?
thank you Sky Sketch

Princess_Luna

Looks at wings There back! Are my eyes normal too?
Rub some bacon on it.

narwhaliagames

aru nods [glow=yellow,2,300]yep[/glow]

FlameandIce

the previously blank painting shows the top of black stringy hair the doll has a bulge in it's stomach
RP idea give me feedback

Princess_Luna

Ok I'm good! walkes out of Celestia's room to watch over the night.
Rub some bacon on it.

Go Up