I'm a terrible person.

No you're not! *Shoves a muffin in Tiger's mouth*

*Gives a suply of muffins to shove in mouths*

Quote from: Johannes on 2012 Jul 08, 06:33:17
Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Jul 08, 06:31:29
I'm a terrible person.

No you aren't.
Why would you be?

Exactly. You're not a terrible person at all, Tiger!

Darkangel

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Jul 08, 06:31:29
I'm a terrible person.

*Le gasp*
Need to spread teh positivesssss ovO
+1 +2 +3
Don't know what to put here.
So I just am typing these words, not knowing what to type here.
Maybe later I'll figure out.

Tiger

Admit it, I am! I'm mean. I shove away people bad in english. I come up with terrible RP ideas. I tried to say Blues didn't own his OC. I get too many warnings. I hurt people with words. I ignore people I hate. Admit it. I'm terrible.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

CyanideInsanity

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Jul 08, 06:47:23
Admit it, I am! I'm mean. I shove away people bad in english. I come up with terrible RP ideas. I tried to say Blues didn't own his OC. I get too many warnings. I hurt people with words. I ignore people I hate. Admit it. I'm terrible.

No, in my eyes a terrible person is someone who doesn't see the negativity in themselves. Yes, sometimes you can be a bit to blunt, but in just seeing your flaws brings you another step closer to overcoming them. You just need to keep a polite and friendly demeanor.
Sugarcup, I thank thee for the AWESOME avatar!
I like my weapons, how I like my music: Heavy and Metal!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CyanideInsanity

Octavia

No one is calling you mean. It's all you. If you know what you're doing wrong, then quit acting this way and do something about it.

Posts like this aren't going to change a thing. You're only making everyone else depressed, when they're trying to help you feel better.

Fudgemuffin

Fine, I'll admit it. You're awesome, nothing of what you said there takes it away.

We all have flaws that you probably want to change about yourself. To others, they may not be faults at all! I could have a everlasting list of what I want to change about myself. But, you know what? My flaws are what makes me unique inside and out. Makes me different from others. I actually like your ideas and the parasprite one, I actually liked. If someone doesn't like it, you could ask what they'd like to change about it. If they still don't like it, that's fine. Everyone has a right to not like something.

No one is perfect. I think we've all had times where you feel that everyone hates you and you want to leave the forum. There always will be one person who won't like you no matter what. I learned a important lesson from Adam Young and his songs.

"You can't please everyone so you gotta please yourself."

Chishio Kunrin

Trust me, even if you are terrible, I'm probably much more terrible than that. ^-^ You're still a good sane human creature. You just have a pet peeve, you're self-conscious of your ideas, you tell the truth, and you tolerate people you hate through ignoring them. That doesn't make you a terrible person. It just makes you... a person.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Tiger

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Darkangel

Even IM terrible! Sometimes I think people hate me too. Nobody thinks you're terrible. No one is perfect. I like your RP ideas and heck, if no one liked your RP ideas, no one would join them! But look how much joined ;) !
Don't know what to put here.
So I just am typing these words, not knowing what to type here.
Maybe later I'll figure out.

Fudgemuffin

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Jul 08, 07:10:47
...Thanks guys  :')

Any time. Also, I still really want to roleplay that parasprite idea. :)

Quote from: Darkangel on 2012 Jul 08, 07:11:56

Even IM terrible! Sometimes I think people hate me too. Nobody thinks you're terrible. No one is perfect. I like your RP ideas and heck, if no one liked your RP ideas, no one would join them! But look how much joined ;) !

I don't hate you. :]

WolfsGhost

Topic locked. Intentionally or unintentionally causing unwanted drama on the forum.

Quote from: Forum Rules14.) Controversial Posts - If you believe something is controversial, questionable, or against the rules do not post it! The likelihood of it being against the rules is high if you, yourself, are unable to determine whether it is following the rules.

- Wolfs Ghost
LoE Concept Writer and Moderator.

Go Up