Life in The Everfree Forest

Started by alexandas, 2013 Jan 08, 13:07:52

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

alexandas

So there's a life in ponyville and canterlot and they are mainly social roleplays, this however is mainly just a adventure roleplay, or a "do whatever you want" roleplay.  So just do whatever.  I'll start, also this roleplay takes place after the basement after the corruption after the changeling uprising

Papyryus was walking through the forest like she does everyday, she was looking for berries that she could eat for breakfast.
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

Teal Turken

Zappy walks around a less dangerous area of the forest, just out to play.
He finds some poison joke and giggles. I'm not touching that stuff. x3
He continues past.

ShadowHeart

Demoness lay in her camp, deep within the Everfree forest. She was re-reading a novel with great interest.

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Teal Turken

Zappy continues walking until he finds Demoness's camp, seeing her however he ducks over into a bush.

super_chris85

Star walks around everfree like he is lost ughh can i ever go through this place without getting olst he said in anger as he came across deamones's camp

ShadowHeart

Demoness' ears twitched and she narrowed her eyes. Setting down her book, she stealthly moved behind a tree and watched Star like a wild animal.

Teal Turken

Zappy watches Demoness fearfully, afraid she'll see him. The little changeling gets down as low as he can and tries to crawl away through the bushes.

super_chris85

Star notices the camp he entered I better get out of here don't wanna intrude he said out loud heading away from the camp

Haned tom.

Haned trots through the forest thinking ( So this is the Everfree forest don't know why a lot of ponies are afraid of this place.)
In life there is no good or evil. There is only opinions and business.

ShadowHeart

Demoness watched Star leaving and she stayed hidden until he was out of sight.

Haned tom.

Haned unknowingly touches into poison joke. He is thinking ( Well let's see what they might be afraid of.) He takes a quick look then thinks ( Maybe because stuff isn't being controlled or dominated by pony civilization.)

Teal Turken

As Zappy low crawls through the bushes he ends up following the bush around in a circle and bumps into Demoness's hoof.

super_chris85

Star tripped making a lound thump landing inches awawy from poison joke woo that was close

Haned tom.

Haned heard the thump and thinks ( what was that?) He then heads to the origin of the noise.

super_chris85

Star gets up and looks around ugghh i'll never find zecora's hut

Haned tom.

Haned sees star then says "um......hello?"

super_chris85

Star turns toward haned oh hello there

Teal Turken

((um....scratch my last post. x3))

Zappy sneaks away from the camp, but as he stands up he finds he was just low crawling in Poison joke. Remembering last time, he quickly gets out of it.
I-is it...doing anything? Anything? ono

Haned tom.

Haned says " So um who are you?"

Teal Turken

((Given Zappy's accelerated bodily functions! x3))

Zappy starts to get sleepy.
oh..no...
He passes out on the ground.

Go Up