Muffin-sized ponies(Jump-in!)

Started by Stitchin Time, 2012 Aug 08, 23:42:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Stitchin Time

Plot:
After suffering from serious amnesia, Sugar Spun Muffin decides that she needs to find somepony her own size. However, this task is harder than it seems, she's the size of a muffin! With needles to face the spiders, and guts to face the world, Sugar is ready to find ponies who just might be looking for her.

Sugar Spun Muffin pushed a bead around the floor. She liked beads very much, they were so pretty and she could pop her slender hooves in one for a bracelet. She flew up onto a table where she saw the bead fall.

PPBG

2012 Aug 09, 21:23:21 #1 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 09, 21:25:29 by PPBG
His wings spread wide, Glotto flew over the forest. He was about eight inches, small for a Northern Mockingbird, but he was still a handsome specimen.
My time here has measured much change, and I fear one of those changes might soon be my departure.

Teal Turken

((simple question, can we be our OCs or do we need new ones?))

PPBG

((You can be your OC. Or a new one. It doesn't really matter.))
My time here has measured much change, and I fear one of those changes might soon be my departure.

Stitchin Time

(Be whatever, Teal ^-^ )

Sugar saw more beads. She put a couple beads on her hooves, giggling. She heard something,and flew out the window.

Teal Turken

((Yay! just to let you know I'll use Teal from my story here on the forums X3))

Teal happily trots around the forest for food, about an inch and hall tall. He looks up to see birds flying about, then he sees Glotto, unknowing it's name.

Stitchin Time

Sugar let the breeze blow her away. She was blown into a tree, where she scrambled to grab something to stop her. She fell on the ground, groaning.

Teal Turken

Teal hears Sugar groan. He gets curious and trots to the tree, then goes around and sees her. :o

PPBG

Glotto, unaware of the ponies below, perches on a maple tree close by.

Stitchin Time

Sugar took deep breathes, trying to get a grip on what was happening.

Teal Turken

Teal walks up and pokes Sugar's side curiously, wondering is she's real or not. o.O

Stitchin Time

Sugar's vision became clearer. She gasped as she saw Teal.

Teal Turken

Teal squeaks and falls on his flank from the mare pony that's at least twice as big as he is.

Stitchin Time

Sugar stood up. "H-hello..." She shook her head.

Teal Turken

Teal cowers and lowers down. (He doesn't know how to talk)

Stitchin Time

Sugar laid flat on the ground. "Hey, there. I won't hurt you." :(

Teal Turken

Teal looks at Sugar. :s
He weakly smiles. :')

Stitchin Time

PPBG

Glotto hops down and snatches a beetle. He gobbles it down quickly, scanning for others. His eyes rest upon a peculiar life form. He thought, ! A pony the size a praying mantis? Glotto looked closer and noticed the even smaller teal pony. A pony even smaller?!

Teal Turken

Teal nods. :')
He looks at Sugar hopefully.

Go Up