The Pinkie Virus! (Restarted!)(roleplay, NOT JUMP IN)

Started by Tiger, 2012 Jun 02, 21:32:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Tiger

Quote from: Ezio Auditore da Firenze on 2012 Jun 03, 01:38:56
Nurse: Ah, you must be talking about Tiger. Well, I can't say I have seen him recently, but I think you should consider asking around

((TIGER IS A GIRL!!!!))
Tiger continues prodding Pinkie with a stick!

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Flamestriker

Flamestriker shrugged and said, "Ah well, I'm just glad I see a pony not affected by the virus."
[move][/move]

Tiger

((Seems that Coffee Rush ain't online or something? :s))

PrincessButton

[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Tiger

((Just wake up and react to Tiger poking you with a stick ovO))

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

((Heh. I better read carefully next time, sorry lol.

[move][le templar here]          [/move]

Flamestriker

((Nope, it seems that Coffee Rush isn't online))

Flamestriker sat silently and looked through her bag. She was glad that she'd brought her 200 bits with her as she was starting to become hungry, but she wasn't wanting to eat. She thought to herself about if she would or would not eat.
[move][/move]

PrincessButton

Pinkie Pie snorts herself awake and looks at Tiger and her stick. "Well GOOOOOD morning Tiger, that's a lovely stick!" She stretched and sat up.

Tiger

"No time to joke around Pinkie. Everypony in Ponyville is turning pink for no reason. PINKIE PIE pink to be exact," Tiger said.

PrincessButton

Pinkie Pie's eyes light up at this news. "A whole town, full of PINKIE PIE ponies? HOW FUN." She squealed and galloped down the stairs to get a look.

Tiger

It was chaos outside. Everypony was screaming "THE VIRUS IS TURNING US PINK!" and rushing towards the hospital in an unorderly manner.

"I've been ordered by Princess Celestia to form a team to find the cause of this virus, and the cure. I thought you would be helpful, since they're all your kind of pink..." Tiger said.

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

I entered the inn, and approached the barmare.

Hello, a pint of cider please.
But of course. Hey, I haven't met you. This is crazy, but Elusive Daisy's my name, but call me Daisy.
Uh, right Daisy. I'm Ezio Auditore da Firenze, but call me Ezio. I am new around this place. Tell me, I heard about an orange mare that helps fighting this Pink virus or whatever this nonsense is...
Ah, you mus' be talkin' about our Tiger, eh? Well, if I see her I'll tell you. Say, since you're new ta' this town and everythin', I'll give you a discount for a room. Five bits a night instead of ten, how's that?
"Thank you. Well, I think I need to rest and thing about things. But I insist, I will pay for the rent in full. After all, a pretty mare like you has to run this place somehow!" - I said with a wink, leaving the payment and walking upstairs.
Wow, I don't know who this fella is, but he's a real charmer, that's for sure. - Daisy said, completely blown away by the stallion.
[move][le templar here]          [/move]

Flamestriker

Flamestriker decided finally to not buy something to eat as she could always wait. She decided to leave the other pony alone and leave, as they were not talking to her. She quietly walked away from Sugarcube Corner.
[move][/move]

PrincessButton

Pinkie looked around curiously, "I don't see what the problem is...they all look FABULOUS." She mimics Rarity, then giggles.

Tiger

"Pinkie, this is serious!" Tiger said sternly. "The pinkified ponies seem to exhibit feeling weak, paranoia, and a drastic decrease in their abilities."

PrincessButton

Pinkie huffed, "Well THAT doesn't sound very 'Pinkie'..."

Tiger

"Exactly, which is why I need you to help me find out what's going on," Tiger said. "You with me?"

Flamestriker

Flamestriker flew around, surveying the effect of the virus. It was a growing epidemic. She was saddened to see it, and the epidemic was growing. Fast.
[move][/move]

PrincessButton

Pinkie sighed, "Couldn't we just throw a liiiiiittle Pinkie Pie Pony Party?" She whined.

Tiger

"They're too panicked to even do that," Tiger said.

Suddenly a loud explosion is heard from the middle of Ponyville, at the town hall. It releases a pink cloud of smoke that makes anypony that inhales it turn pink.

"Uh oh. We gotta get outta here. Let's go Pinkie!" Tiger said.
Suddenly, Falky flew to Tiger. "Why are you still here!? We gotta get away before the virus engulfs us all!"

Go Up