The Pinkie Virus! (Restarted!)(roleplay, NOT JUMP IN)

Started by Tiger, 2012 Jun 02, 21:32:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Tiger

"But I think we should visit Pinkie first..."Tiger flew over to Sugarcube corners.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Coffee Rush

Nova slid down, galloping, and flapping her small wings, flying for about five to seven seconds and landing.
My OC can be found here!

Nala Valor

Nala walked around town. She looked at all those pink pony. She said to herself "hum... This is new..." she went to Sugarcube corner.

Tiger

Tiger flew in. "Pinkie? You there? We have a case to solve!" Tiger said.
((Pinkie Pie will start roleplaying when she gets home, so right now let's pretend Pinkie is asleep in her room ovO))

Nala Valor

Nala saw Tiger going inside Sugarcube Corner. She went in and looked what it was all about.

Tiger

"Not here huh, or maybe sleeping..." Tiger flew up to Pinkie's bedroom. (It's in sugarcube corners right? ovO)

Tiger was right, she was asleep. "Great. And nothing will wake her up. Now what..."

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

I awoke in the middle of an open field. I don't know how much time passed, nor where was I.

Augh...What in the world happened? I remember the Apple of Eden, the fight against templars and then... - my train of thought had been stopped as soon as I realized something wasn't feeling right.

I looked at myself in horror and reality struck me hard.

I was now a pony.

Naturally, I didn't panic. I am an assassin after all, one of the things I learned is to always keep my head cool. So first thing I did was to check what I had on me. Maybe this would have helped me, somehow.

Hidden blades, my robes and a tiny crossbow with only one, albeit sharp, bolt. Nothing that tells me what happened to me.

I looked around the field and saw a small cluster of buildings not far away from me. Getting used to walking as a pony was hard, but I got the hang of it quite quickly.

And thus I began walking towards what I hoped to be answers to the many questions I have.

((Am I doing it right? I RP'd before, but something tells me it's different than MLP Roleplay...
[move][le templar here]          [/move]

Tiger

2012 Jun 03, 00:33:51 #27 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 03, 00:35:38 by Tiger
((Well, that's okay I guess ovO Just refer to yourself in third person rather than first person))

Pink ponies start to run past Ezio. "HELP US! WE'RE PINK!" one shouted, and ran at full speed.

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

"Ah, residents of this...place. I shall now ask them where am I and-"

I was cut off by a bunch of-

"Pink ponies? What is this, a little girl's theatre?" - I thought, not helping me dispel my confusion.

"HELP US! WE'RE PINK!" shouted one of them.

"Wait! Could you please tell me what in the name of God is going on here?!" - I yelled, losing my calm (And possibly sanity) quickly

Coffee Rush

Nova waited at the first floor of Sugarcube Corner.
My OC can be found here!

Tiger

"Sir, it's terrible!" one pony said to Ezio. "Everypony's turning pink for no reason! It's spreading like a virus!"

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Ah, and here I thought that everyone here is pink naturally. Or should I say, everypony? - I thought.

Well I am kind of in trouble myself and I have a few questions. What is this place and what could I do to help? I am quite a fair ways from home, so I need any help I can get.

Flamestriker

Flamestriker quietly walked around cautiously in Ponyville. She had so much free time now that she had no job.
"Geez... they can be such chickens in the force." Flamestriker thought to herself whimsically.
[move][/move]

Tiger

"Find an orange pony and help her find the cause and the cure. Great rewards will come to you. That is what they say," the pony said to Ezio. "This is Ponyville by the way." Then the pony ran off to the hospital.
The open field happened to be the field nearby Ponyville's hospital.

"Pinkie doesn't seem to be waking up any time soon," Tiger said to herself, prodding Pinkie with a stick.

Flamestriker

Flamestriker sighed and looked in her saddlebags. She had left her home with all she'd always bring with her. She decided to go and look for ponies which were not infected.
[move][/move]

Tiger

Some wind blows. Flamestriker's hair points towards Sugarcube corners.

Flamestriker

"Hm... maybe... what do I have to lose?" Flamestriker said, then approached Sugarcube Corner silently.
[move][/move]

Tiger

Flamestriker sees White Nova (CoffeeRush) inside Sugarcube Corners. She isn't pink.

Flamestriker

"Oh... what luck..." Flamestriker said, "Hello... who are you?"
She wondered who it was.
[move][/move]

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

2012 Jun 03, 01:38:56 #39 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 03, 01:46:48 by Ezio Auditore da Firenze
"Huh. Ponyville. Well I guess now I know where in the world I am. NOT!" - I said in an exasperated tone to myself.

I decided to try to find this "Orange Pony" that he spoke of. Trotting towards Ponyville, I noticed a tall building with a Red Cross.

"Ah, must be a...hospital of sorts?"

Entering the clinic I asked the receptionist if any strange orange ponies were in Ponyville.

Nurse: Can you give a more detailed description?
No, I'm afraid not. I was told to support some orange pony who is fighting this pink virus.
Nurse: Ah, you must be talking about Tiger. Well, I can't say I have seen her recently, but I think you should consider asking around town.

Thanking her, I started trotting towards town.

Well, I guess I should find a way to get some money, and get a room in the inn. But first, I want to know what is this place once and for all.

Having looked around I noticed a tall building, possibly a Town Hall. I walked behind the building, and started climbing it using windows and small holes in the building. Strangely enough, I didn't seem to have lost my agility. In fact, I felt much stronger in this pony form, albeit a little less comfortable due to the lack of fingers.

A climb later, I was on top of the town hall, the town of Ponyville beautifully laid out in front of my eyes. I felt like my instincts kicked in, I felt so strangely familiar with this town every second I spent observing. Before a minute was over, I knew the town, it's alleys and buildings perfectly.

I was about to climb down, but noticed a farm pony pushing a cart full of hay. And so I jumped into it, performing my first equine Leap of Faith into the cart of hay, landing flawlessly in it, and climbing out before anypony was able to understand what happened.

I decided to acquire money, and noticed that lots of ponies liked to carry small pouches in their saddle-like bags. It didn't take long for me to acquire a few of these pouches. Counting the bits, I found that I have around 30 bits.*

I decided to head to the inn, and ask for rumors. And rest. Definitively rest.

((Not sure if 30 bits is a big deal in Equestria. Sorry if it's too long, just say and I'll write less.

Go Up