Love is in the Air (Hearts and Hooves Day Romance RP)(Open RP)

Started by Peace Keeper, 2016 Feb 09, 04:28:28

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Purple

Sparkle skipped happily along, looking for more ponies to give out Valentines to.  She thought she heard a third voice approach Marble and Tech, but she was too far away to turn back now, so she simply hoped that she would meet whomever this pony was again. 

Geting somewhat tired from skipping, she now simply walked, taking in the lovely scenery while she searched for ponies.  She looked over at a cafĂ©, which was currently filled with happy couples.  It brought a smile to her face to know that so many ponies were happy, but it also made her wish she had somepony of her own to be happy with.

Sparkle decided to head over to the park next, since there seemed to be a lot of ponies there.  Arriving at the park, she skims the crowd for anypony who might like a Valentine.  Seeing Shadow, she heads over to her with a cheery grin. 

"Hi there!  Sorry to bother you, I'm just handing out Valentines to everypony today, and I thought you might like one!" she said.  Using her magic, she levitated a valentine and a rose out of her basket.  "Here you go!  Happy Hearts and Hooves Day!" she said as she gave the rose and Valentine to Shadow.

FakeSmile

Quote from: SandFire on 2016 Feb 10, 15:15:06
"Thats a pretty name you have, Misser Smile. But why has it been so long since you though of your name?" Shadow asked as she looked more closely at her now noticing the blue gem on her head she somehow missed before.

[Color=darkcyan]Msr. Smile: Pretty? No, it is a pretty common name. . . Well it used to be; haven't seen too many "Smiles" these days. . . [/color]
The mare said a bit surprised to hear a compliment about her name. Honestly, there were so many Smiles during her youth; it took the magic from her own name. Which is why she liked this newer generation of ponies, all of them had unique names. With a small smile she continued,
[Color=darkcyan]Msr. Smile: Well, no one recently asked for my name so I haven't heard it for a while. I don't really think much of my name; guess that's why I forgot it. Ha Ha Ha.[/color]
The mare let out a dry chuckle as she thought how silly it was to forget her own name. She looked at Shadow with a warm smile as she could feel her stare on the gem in her forehead. But that wasn't the only stare she could feel. She never sat down in one place for too long so she would avoid these stares. With a happy sigh she announced,
[Color=darkcyan]Msr.Smile: Well dear, I think you best get goin'. Others might find it odd for you to be talkin' to yourself.[/color]
The mare smiled softly as a stranger gave Shadow an odd look. Many odd looks was shot toward Shadow as she was carrying this conversation with Msr.Smile. The mare took note of the stares but didn't make much of it; they weren't directed toward her.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

SandFire

Shadow looked around noticing the stares "Shadow finds it odd that they are staring at her. Does she have something on her face." Slipping back into speaking in third person as it helped make her feel less alone when traveling.
After she said that Shadow was suprised by Sparkle giving them valentine's and roses. " Why thank you miss. But why would you hand out valentine's like this? "
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

brobrobippy

"I guess you could come with us blue if Marble is alright with it, speaking of which shouldn't we be going soon if we're going to catch up with Sparkle?"
Thanks for being the best community out there all you Bronies! ( and Pegisisters )

Maplewood

the sun was high in the sky as maple placed his armour away finally finished  his patrol of the day

MMTfan1

"I don't think that would be a good idea....I'd rather meet up with both of you later on when you aren't busy chasing other ponies..." He says, knowing what day it was, and is clearly not in the mood for chasing other ponies.  He'd rather wait until later in the day or even another day to meet up with Marble and Tech than chase ponies on Hearts and Hooves Day with them or with anypony else.

Purple

Quote from: SandFire on 2016 Feb 10, 16:10:27
Shadow looked around noticing the stares "Shadow finds it odd that they are staring at her. Does she have something on her face." Slipping back into speaking in third person as it helped make her feel less alone when traveling.
After she said that Shadow was suprised by Sparkle giving them valentine's and roses. " Why thank you miss. But why would you hand out valentine's like this? "

"Well, I figured that since so many ponies spend today lonely, and I don't have anypony to celebrate with myself, i'd give out Valentines to everyone to try to bring some joy to their day!" Sparkle said with a grin.

brobrobippy

"Alright well if you change your mind your mind just say." Tech started trotting in the direction Sparkle went
Thanks for being the best community out there all you Bronies! ( and Pegisisters )

FakeSmile

Quote from: SandFire on 2016 Feb 10, 16:10:27
Shadow looked around noticing the stares "Shadow finds it odd that they are staring at her. Does she have something on her face." Slipping back into speaking in third person as it helped make her feel less alone when traveling.[/color]"

Msr. Smile: No dear, you have nothin' on your face. Some folks find it a bit odd for a mare to chit chat with the wind. But don't worry, you're not odd.
The mare said as she gave Shadow a smile. It was never fun to have a crowd with judging eyes on you, so hopefully Shadow wasn't taking it too hard. The mare let out a happy sigh as she the other ponies.

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Feb 10, 15:41:26
Sparkle decided to head over to the park next, since there seemed to be a lot of ponies there.  Arriving at the park, she skims the crowd for anypony who might like a Valentine.  Seeing Shadow, she heads over to her with a cheery grin. 

"Hi there!  Sorry to bother you, I'm just handing out Valentines to everypony today, and I thought you might like one!" she said.  Using her magic, she levitated a valentine and a rose out of her basket.  "Here you go!  Happy Hearts and Hooves Day!" she said as she gave the rose and Valentine to Shadow.

Msr. Smile smiled as she watched the stranger give Shadow a Valentine. She thought it was sweet of the mare to walk up to a random pony and give them a Valentine as if she already knew them. Also with good timing; a few ponies stopped staring at Shadow since the stranger was talking to her. Smile sat silent as she watched the two converse, since she didn't expect to get a Valentine. A small smile formed across her face as she heard the stranger's reason for handing out Valentines. Smile didn't see too many ponies like this mare often, and was glad that one decided to spread happiness on this fine holiday.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

SandFire

"Aren't you going to give one to her" Shadow said pointing her wing at where she thought Smiles would be. While studying the valentine and rose closely.

MMTfan1

Blue trots with Tech.  "I suppose I can come with if both of you are fine with it."

brobrobippy

"Well your always welcome to come with me."  Tech continued trotting along

Gamepad

(Characters: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=15734.msg978844#msg978844 )

Game yawned and stretched from where he lay in the shaded alley, though as he did so he knocked something small, and probably now very angry, off his back.

"Ugh." She grunted, falling off Game's back and onto the floor near him and having been disturbed from her sleep. "What d'you do that for?" She complained groggily, stifling a yawn behind her hoof.

"Should have held on tighter." Game smiled, jokingly nuzzling the small deer as he moved, hoping to ease her out of sleep and hopefully not get told off for letting her fall.

"Perhaps, we should get you a saddle or something. I mean you aren't that much shorter than these ponies and are definitely wider too." She finished, with a sly smile and jabbing fun at the wolf's strange weight issue.

"You use me as a bed, so you can't complain." Game smirked back, knowing he was by far one of the comfiest things around, even if he only knew the softest of his paws and legs. He also knew he was softer than furniture in this place, having sneaked into this Couch and Stationery shop once and slept on the legless couches.

He probably walked like a old wolf for a while after sleeping on that hard fabric, probably worse than he normally walks too.

"Anyway hop back on, let's get out of this alley." Game offered, pushing himself into the floor to allow the deer to get on. He always carried the deer around, fearing she was a bit small and could easily get ignored by the much taller ponies.

Purple

Quote from: SandFire on 2016 Feb 10, 17:29:18
"Aren't you going to give one to her" Shadow said pointing her wing at where she thought Smiles would be. While studying the valentine and rose closely.

Sparkle looked a bit puzzled, seeing only an empty bench.  Not wanting to make a fuss, she placed a valentine and rose on the bench, deciding now would not be the best time to question this pony's logic.  "Erm... Here you go!  Happy Hearts and Hooves Day!" she said, holding her smile.  She couldn't actually see anypony there, but obviously Shadow could, so she just went with it.

FakeSmile

Alone at a park bench, young Shadow sat alone with a rose. The rose's petals rustle in the wind as it took the spot next to Shadow. There was no sign of life except the mare on the bench; the spot next to her was oddly warm like a dying fire. The stares of others lingered only for a bit longer, before they returned to their own business. There wasn't much to see, just two mares having friendly chit chat. The park started to get a bit busier, since it seemed like a perfect way to spend the day with a love one was having a picnic at the park. Between the loving couples and wondering ponies, stood Msr. Smile in the distance. Her dark teal mane flowed with the wind as she smiled at Shadow. The mare gave Shadow a small wave, before she disappeared in the sea of ponies. The wave wasn't much of a "good bye" wave, but a " see you later" wave.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Maplewood

as he closed his locker Maple jumped back in surprise at the sudden appearance of his friend Gridlock. who was leaning there "hey man whats up?" he asked "well id be better if you didn't scare me like that" maple  chuckled. "hey not my fault anyways i was wondering if you were up to going out with me and the guys tonight"

SandFire

Seeing Smile disappear Shadow started looking around before asking Sparkle, "Did you happen to see Misser Smiles disappear?" Not being sure why or how Smiles disappeared like that. "She was here and now she's gone."

Maplewood

"maybe ill think about it anyways its time to go so goodbye man" he smiled as he left the barracks and headed to the store wanting to grab a snack

Purple

Quote from: SandFire on 2016 Feb 10, 19:04:26
Seeing Smile disappear Shadow started looking around before asking Sparkle, "Did you happen to see Misser Smiles disappear?" Not being sure why or how Smiles disappeared like that. "She was here and now she's gone."

Sparkle looked confused.  "Um... I didn't see anyone there in the first place.  Maybe it was a trick of the light?" she said, thinking of a possible explanation for a missing pony that only Shadow could see.

SandFire

"Maybe its that cursed lantern again." Shadow whispered before looking at Sparkles and saying "Well since i have nothing else to do apparently i am going to walk with you. If your ok with that that is."

Go Up