Kingdom Hearts RP (OOC)

Started by Timber Keyblade, 2015 Jun 24, 17:56:46

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Aeterna Sol

Whe--...
Where is it?
... Well, i'm tweaking my character's appearance a little, so it matches her "fan-canon" appearance as a DBZ character.
And by "fan-canon" I mean her appearance in the game "Dragon Ball Xenoverse", or just DBXV. It's her true looks as a Saiyan.
Basically, I need to do color adjustments to match her other "forms".
Explanation can be done via PM.

Stryder221

2015 Jul 04, 22:45:09 #21 Last Edit: 2015 Jul 04, 22:46:51 by Stryder221
Quote from: BlazingSun9001 on 2015 Jul 03, 17:47:30But can I (Or we, if anyone else wants one) get a base for the sign up sheet?

There is no real sign up sheet, as far as I know. Make one up, perhaps? Or you could use one of the other sheets as a sort of guide.

Something like this should work just fine.

Name:
Personality:
History: (Don't need much, I think.)
Power: (Read first post. Take one of three weapons and give up another in exchange.)
Keyblade: (If you want one, anyway.)
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Aeterna Sol

2015 Jul 05, 13:18:12 #22 Last Edit: 2015 Jul 24, 20:48:43 by BlazingSun9001
Name: Blazing Sun
Species: Unicorn Pony
Appearance:
Spoiler: Normal • show
Spoiler: <35% • show

Spoiler: >70% • show

Spoiler: 100% • show

Spoiler: Drive Form • show
Spoiler: <35% • show

Spoiler: >70% • show

Spoiler: 100% • show

Personality: Depends on the situation. Mid-Battle: Serious, doesn't hold back unless sparring. Outside-of-Battle: Friendly, Likes to train herself. A lot.
History: She was training, like she usually does. She tries a teleport, and next thing she knows, she's on Destiny Islands.
Power: She took the sword in exchange for the shield.
Keyblade:
Spoiler: The Rising Flame • show

Timber Keyblade

Quote from: BlazingSun9001 on 2015 Jul 05, 13:18:12
Name: Blazing Sun
Species: Unicorn Pony
Appearance:
Spoiler: When outside of battle or using less than 35% in battle: • show

Spoiler: When using more than 80% in battle: • show

Personality: Depends on the situation. Mid-Battle: Serious, doesn't hold back unless sparring. Outside-of-Battle: Friendly, Likes to train herself. A lot.
History: She was training, like she usually does. She tries a teleport, and next thing she knows, she's on Destiny Islands.
Power: She took the sword in exchange for the shield.
Keyblade:
Spoiler: The Rising Flame • show

Amazing. Your good to go.
Looks like your about to have a Bad Time~

Aeterna Sol

Wait...
Are transformations allowed?
Because in at least one of the KH games, Sora has these "transformation" things.
If so, when are they allowed?

Timber Keyblade

Quote from: BlazingSun9001 on 2015 Jul 08, 08:55:01
Wait...
Are transformations allowed?
Because in at least one of the KH games, Sora has these "transformation" things.
If so, when are they allowed?

Umm... Sora uses his drives in KH2. He can only summon in KH. So, sorry... However! This is an RP. But your only allowed one Drive.

Aeterna Sol

One drive? At a time or at all? The former makes sense anyway.
Also, why am I the first to ask this?

Chromastone64

Personally, I forgot all about the Drives  ^-^ Don't know how though, I love them. I call Wisdom!
Quote from: Timber Keyblade on 2015 Jul 09, 07:23:15
Umm... Sora uses his drives in KH2. He can only summon in KH. So, sorry... However! This is an RP. But your only allowed one Drive.

Wait, Sora can summon in KH2. Genie, Chicken Little...?
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Timber Keyblade

2015 Jul 10, 10:37:21 #28 Last Edit: 2015 Jul 10, 10:41:12 by Timber Keyblade
Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Jul 09, 13:27:12
Personally, I forgot all about the Drives  ^-^ Don't know how though, I love them. I call Wisdom!Wait, Sora can summon in KH2. Genie, Chicken Little...?

Yea, Sora can summon in KH2. Also there's Valor, Master, Limit and Final form.

Post Merge

Quote from: BlazingSun9001 on 2015 Jul 09, 12:31:12
One drive? At a time or at all? The former makes sense anyway.
Also, why am I the first to ask this?

You only get one Drive and to answer why you were the first to ask, is because no one brought it up.

Aeterna Sol

So, only one Drive... Well Sora had four, but it's fine.
Anyway, should I make Blazing's Drive based on the Super form from her "original self"? She's still able to use it too, but I wanna make it a Drive so she can't spam it.
... And also, that boy seems like a mix of Riku (Jeans) and Sora (Hair). Don't ask, I don't know.

Timber Keyblade

Quote from: BlazingSun9001 on 2015 Jul 11, 07:38:56
So, only one Drive... Well Sora had four, but it's fine.
Anyway, should I make Blazing's Drive based on the Super form from her "original self"? She's still able to use it too, but I wanna make it a Drive so she can't spam it.
... And also, that boy seems like a mix of Riku (Jeans) and Sora (Hair). Don't ask, I don't know.

Okay then... Yea, you can make your own Drive or pick one from the game.

Aeterna Sol

I feel like I need to point this out, actually.
Blazing Sun would normally already have access to her Super form prior to this RP, so if she retained it after the time she came to Destiny Isles, she'd probably use it in the current battle at this point.
Though, you never had any drives at the beginning of KHII, so I'm not sure if Blazing with have the Super Drive.
I'm wondering now... Can Blazing have her Super Drive? She got it at the age of 15, and she's 17.

Timber Keyblade

Quote from: BlazingSun9001 on 2015 Jul 24, 20:12:48
I feel like I need to point this out, actually.
Blazing Sun would normally already have access to her Super form prior to this RP, so if she retained it after the time she came to Destiny Isles, she'd probably use it in the current battle at this point.
Though, you never had any drives at the beginning of KHII, so I'm not sure if Blazing with have the Super Drive.
I'm wondering now... Can Blazing have her Super Drive? She got it at the age of 15, and she's 17.

Sure

Misty Fly

2015 Jul 25, 17:38:28 #33 Last Edit: 2015 Jul 25, 17:44:38 by Misty Fly
(is it not too late to sign in?)
Name: Marble Star
Species: unicorn
Appearance:  http://s15.postimg.org/iuu0w0r7v/Marble.jpg
Personality:  confident dependaple friendly
History: she and her other 2 friends were captured by seaponies (pirates in mlp universe) and she was dropped off here
Power: Shield
Keyblade:  http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7yevCOIMsj0Wjn9AWckC_fEzAKMLZe0wngmbsI5WAQj09ro539qW8BchL
Magic...

Timber Keyblade

Quote from: Misty Fly on 2015 Jul 25, 17:38:28
(is it not too late to sign in?)
Name: Marble Star
Species: unicorn
Appearance:  http://s15.postimg.org/iuu0w0r7v/Marble.jpg
Personality:  confident dependaple friendly
History: she and her other 2 friends were captured by seaponies (pirates in mlp universe) and she was dropped off here
Power: Shield
Keyblade:  http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7yevCOIMsj0Wjn9AWckC_fEzAKMLZe0wngmbsI5WAQj09ro539qW8BchL

Your in the nick of time. And that's in interesting Keyblade... It looks like a bow. A Keyblade is a key shaped weapon, Not just a random weapon, Unless that bow is a Keyblade and im missing out on a lot of Kingdom hearts... Like I said, you can use any other weapon, it doesn't have to be a Keyblade. Gonna need something to fight the Heartless.

Anyway, You're in.

Go Up