Into the Dreamworld(Private RP between Seriack and anypony he takes with him)

Started by Seriack, 2013 Feb 19, 02:51:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Seriack

((And the inaugural post! Welcome to the Dreamworld Arca, I mean, Coffee Rush!!!))

As the gateway closes behind Farsight and the light from outside is cut off, the first thing that is noticed is the perpetual twilight. Although there is no source for it, there is light enough to see.

Be very careful, Arca, do not let your thoughts stray. What is created in your mind can come to life in these lands... Farsight warns as he starts to walk in a direction.
[move][/move]
Thanks Soriku for the Pixel Poneh!
My OC's((Only one so far))
"Let me carry your burdens"

Coffee Rush

[glow=black,2,300]"Um.. So.. What happens here?"[/glow] Arca stood idle, looking around in the vast empty space.
My OC can be found here!

Seriack

Farsight beckons Arca to follow him, and he begins to explain the Dreamworld,

When you sleep, this is where you come... Subconsciously, of course. This is, after all, the Land of Dreams.

As he walks off, around the both of them, a landscape forms, cities and forests and creatures running about.

Being able to enter physically takes time, and concentration. But, as I said, you must be cautious. What you make here can harm you, maybe even kill you.

As he moves a distance away from his dream creations, they fall back into the ground, like a sculpture of sand disintegrating.
[move][/move]

Coffee Rush

[glow=black,2,300]"Can I try to make something..?"[/glow] Arca was being quite cautious, not wanting to get into any trouble.
My OC can be found here!

Seriack

Farsight nods, and says,Of course, but, as I said, be very careful not to create something too threatening. I can teleport us out if needed, but it is exhausting.
[move][/move]

Coffee Rush

The unicorn nods, beginning to concentrate. Surely enough, there's something in front of her. It's a flag that's white and yellow, looking like a family crest.
My OC can be found here!

Seriack

Farsight looks it up and down, examining the Crest. A light breeze begins to form, and the landscape around them turns into an endless praire, green grass gently swaying. The sun looks as if it is just rising.
[move][/move]

Coffee Rush

For a second, she didn't speak. [glow=black,2,300]"... Where are we?"[/glow]
My OC can be found here!

Seriack

Farsight jumps a little, his mind was completely absorbed with the Crest. He looks around.

It looks like I may have accidentally created a more fitting landscape for your flag here... As you can see, if your mind wanders the land itself can change.
[move][/move]

Coffee Rush

[glow=black,2,300]"This place looks... Familiar..."[/glow] Arca stared around.
My OC can be found here!

Seriack

A glazed look enters Farsight's face, his eyes going distant. All around the two ponies, mountains rise and valleys form. Walls begin to erupt from the ground and a keep is built in seconds behind Arca. The towers on the walls are flying the same flag as the one Arca had formed...
[move][/move]

Coffee Rush

Arca was amazed by the structure, staring and gaping at it for a few long seconds before finally talking. [glow=black,2,300]"It's... Magnificent... But it just somehow doesn't ring a bell for me..."[/glow]
My OC can be found here!

Seriack

Farsight snaps out of his trance and looks around...

Maybe not for you... But it feels like I've been here before, or a place similar, and your flag triggered my memory.

The land was very quiet and very empty. Only the wind whipping at the flags made any sound.
[move][/move]

Coffee Rush

My OC can be found here!

Seriack

Farsight takes a deep breath...

I believe I may have met your ancestors... Or a reality that had them ruling somewhere, at least. Sorry if I surprised you.

He closes his eyes, and the land changes once more. It is the endless prairie again, the breeze blowing lightly.
[move][/move]

Coffee Rush

[glow=black,2,300]"If you did meet them... They might've been my descendants..."[/glow] Arca shut her mouth like she had said too much.
My OC can be found here!

Seriack

Farsight looks at her, a tilt to his head and a raised eyebrow giving away his curiosity.
[move][/move]

Coffee Rush

Arca remained silent, looking around. It seemed a bit personal.
My OC can be found here!

Seriack

Farsight nods.

I understand, if you wish to tell me, you will. I will not pry. Is there anything else you'd like to know of the Dreamworld? He asks, changing the subject.
[move][/move]

Coffee Rush

My OC can be found here!

Go Up