Make up a secret about the person above you~ (reactivated)

Started by Kelvin, 2014 Oct 20, 21:07:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Secretly is a fluffle puff disguised as a kitten.
The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Peace Keeper

Secretly is a Lemon disguised as a pony disguised as a muffin disguised as the letter D
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Is secretly Batman disguised as a pony in a cape

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Peace Keeper

lol

Secretly the Muffin hero pony disguised as a businesspony.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Super sayian pony

Secretly is a muffing disguised as another muffin disguised as a pony with a cape

SCIENCE!!

Spacecase101

LIFE AS STRANGE AS IT SEEMS.
IT LIES ON ITS SIDE AND SCREAMS!!
We are many...We are one...HOMELINGS!! Mucho of de Wooting!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Peace Keeper

Secretly Lemon of the Bakery.

Le-le-lemon of the bakery, watch out for that cake!

Spacecase101

Peace Keeper

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Chromastone64

A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Spacecase101

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Spacecase101

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Spacecase101

Super sayian pony

Secretly does things that doesn't help steathyness

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Peace Keeper

Go Up