Life in Canterlot

Started by Rad Thunder, 2012 Dec 10, 09:56:43

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rad Thunder

Oh, um...bye...

((Sorry to cut short, but it's late here))

the dark gods

((Goodnight then.))
thank you Sky Sketch

bleyd

a buzz over the city this would be the most current, any pegasus volano faster than normal it would generate, but the sound of a collision indicates that something has crashed into the ground.

or my god. that smack. a couple more like this and not go out walking, and I spilled all over my stuff, finally as head stop hurting the pick.

(hi i new in here and dont know if i can join to yours sorry if this post is incorrect and for bad english  :P)

Coffee Rush

(( Anypony free to RP? ))
My OC can be found here!

Rad Thunder

((If only I were on sooner))

*Sleepless was trotting home with Miracle on her back, who was reading her book*

bleyd

2013 Jan 06, 11:26:57 #1005 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 06, 11:28:37 by bleyd
Seeking seek. um can`t find the money, not much but I had hoped to spend the first night at the hotel.  :c guess I touched the night in the open. I'll see if I can find some work with luck someone show me where is the town hall.

Rad Thunder

*While the two walk, Miracle sees a pony wandering around, as if he's looking for something*

bleyd

2013 Jan 06, 11:44:39 #1007 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 06, 12:07:07 by bleyd
approaches the unknown

sorry, just good crash and I would ask if you could tell me the address to the city town hall if you can please.(bleyd say)

umm yellow black red great color combination reminds me of the hydra spits venom that hunt last year, I hope to be more friendly to it  :D(bleydthink)

(oks sorry for this , my fault. Is town hall)

Rad Thunder

((I know english is hard for you, but also mention who you're talking to, because I don't know who any of that is directed at))

bleyd

UMM ok ok i think that I formule question bad, go another try

um excuse me where is city town please. 

Rad Thunder

*Sleepless turns to them* I'm sorry...?

bleyd

can you say me where is city hall in Canterlot please.  X3

Rad Thunder

City hall...? I didn't think Canterlot had a city hall. I always thought it was the castle... *pointing toward it towering in the distance*

bleyd

um that strange  :o i will be in error and everfree forest isnt near canterlot  o.O

ok a thak you very much  i go to the castle to search any job i need money to go everfree forest for hunt dangerous monsters

Coffee Rush

(( Anypony free? ))
My OC can be found here!

Rad Thunder

((Guess I am now. Hard to RP with someone you can't understand. :\))

bleyd

(UU sorry i try write good i am free too)

Coffee Rush

Rosemary was trotting along near Sleepless and Miracle, holding a bucket filled with herbs in her mouth.
My OC can be found here!

Rad Thunder

*Miracle looked up to try and see what was in Rosemary's bucket, but stumbles and slips off* Ow!
*Sleepless turns around* Are you alright sweetie...?

Coffee Rush

When Miracle fell of Sleepless's back, it attracted Rosemary's attention. Trotting over and setting down her bucket, the mare speaks. "Now what happened here?"
My OC can be found here!

Go Up